PDA

View Full Version : missing gems

Jacob Cordova
11-27-2015, 03:39 PM
So I bought gems and the purchase went thru and shows in bank account and google play store. I semt a ticket to gree. They recieved it. How long am I gonna wait cuz im doin a run rn?

xWolfSlayerx
11-28-2015, 06:25 AM
So I bought gems and the purchase went thru and shows in bank account and google play store. I semt a ticket to gree. They recieved it. How long am I gonna wait cuz im doin a run rn?

At least a week after the Raid is all I can say, it's GREE so you should expect this to happen.

roookey1
11-29-2015, 07:54 PM
.... and after almost 2 years of playing I have to say : NEVER invest any money into this game, it's just a matter of time till you will feel cheated (due to bugs, exploitative schemes, lottery setups with extremely bad odds and misleading advertising etc.) out of your money by this company.

If you play free and don't even think about trying to compete with all those win buyers you will have more fun and feel more relaxed about the bugs and issues on the long run.

Good luck with your ticket though

SBBL Indigo
11-30-2015, 01:47 AM

Might be worth contacting the Google Play store instead and ask for a refund. Last time I didn't get gems, it took Gree 2 weeks to give me them back.

Joshua Rich
12-02-2015, 06:50 AM
Contact the Better business Bureau, it's easy to submit a claim and gree WILL be forced into action.