PDA

View Full Version : Gree support, please start thinking before asking for bug data

Longbeard
11-22-2015, 01:01 AM
I have seen a lot, but never have I seen support asking a normal user for log files without detailed instructions on where to find the log.

To get your crash logs from an Android mobile device, please download this application:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.jtb.alogcat

Once you’ve located the correct file, please email it back to us.

Even for me its a hard task to find the log files of K&D and I'm reasonable familiar with Android. But asking normal users too pass a log file to Gree without detailed instructions is just incredible unprofessional.

What kind of response do you expect from a normal gamer? That he can't find the file! That he sends the general Android log!

Of course you need these files to debug. But the instructions you are handing out for Android users are less then adequate.

Get real and start helping customers, instead of making life hard for the normal gamer!!!

roookey1
11-22-2015, 05:24 PM
It may simply be a strategy to create more obstacles for customers to just swallow their losses of gems, armors etc. and walk away.
Ever thought of that?

cafedecoy
11-22-2015, 08:38 PM
This is the Gree forum where gamers talk to other gamers for tips and info. If you want your case to be heard by an actual Gree employee, pls submit a ticket.

SBBL Indigo
11-23-2015, 03:59 AM
This is the Gree forum where gamers talk to other gamers for tips and info. If you want your case to be heard by an actual Gree employee, pls submit a ticket.

...where you will be dutifully ignored or given the run-around with irrelevant answers until you finally give up and accept your losses as Roookey said.

When the service is so completely and utterly frustrating and incompetent, people will come to the forum to vent and share their experiences.

I don't think anyone is under any illusion that anyone in Gree gives enough of a flying fk to monitor the forum anymore.

Adisty
11-23-2015, 05:45 AM
I don't think anyone is under any illusion that anyone in Gree gives enough of a flying fk to monitor the forum anymore.

*sniff* I was... :(.

;)

Lord P
11-23-2015, 08:00 AM
*sniff* I was... :(.

;)
Ooops. Yeah Gree is no longer concerned about veteran players. They are enjoying the new influx of ignorant people who are too Green to recognize how bad Gree treats their players.

Adisty
11-23-2015, 09:36 AM
And it seems like there is an increased chance for noobs to pull DFs from chests. This was evidenced by VirusknightX, whom opened 52 DF chests at once and the best armor was a severely outdated mono epic, but has pulled 3 DFs from single pulls on his alt account. And as evidenced from the Crayster dilemma, they don't care about long term big spenders either.

Lord P
11-23-2015, 09:51 AM
my alt account must be too powerful because I haven't gotten anything good on chest pulls with that account.

Longbeard
11-27-2015, 04:22 AM
Here we go again! As you well know support isn't adequate. So you as moderator should call in a Gree representative that can handle this. Or do I have to go the same route as last time?

So inform Sirius that there are some private messages he should read.

cafedecoy
11-30-2015, 12:02 AM
Here we go again! As you well know support isn't adequate. So you as moderator should call in a Gree representative that can handle this. Or do I have to go the same route as last time?

So inform Sirius that there are some private messages he should read.

ahh

only if i could summon anyone I want with a snap of my fingers....

Longbeard
12-01-2015, 08:02 AM
ahh

only if i could summon anyone I want with a snap of my fingers....

You can get message him. :) If you can't I'll use other channels ;)

Joshua Rich
12-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Report them to the Better Business Bureau, seriously we all need to file individual reports against Gree for thier blatant disrespect for players. I feel your pain, their support is a joke. I will be calling their corporate office in an hour and twenty minuets to let them know personally what I think of them.

Adisty
12-02-2015, 09:13 AM
It's been 2 hours and 20 minutes (approximately) since the post. How'd the call go?

Joshua Rich
12-02-2015, 08:08 PM
They are a bunch of idiots. That's how the call went. If anyone wants their information, phone number or address it's super easy to find online.

roookey1
12-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Hmmmm.... am I surprised? :cool::cool::cool:

Adisty
12-03-2015, 05:38 AM
Surprisingly, Gree International has an A+ rating on the BBB :eek:

roookey1
12-04-2015, 01:43 PM
lol!!

I wonder how this ratings is computed or who the 'customers' (?) were who rated an obviously mediocre (on today's standards) game that way.

roookey1
12-04-2015, 01:52 PM
p.s. the review is from 2012. :)

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/video-games-wholesale-and-manufacturers/gree-international-in-san-francisco-ca-389471#reasonrating

Funnily enough, the next 3 google results are only complaints. Gree has also been accurately described on ripoffreport.com as I've found out via Google.

Anyhow, what counts most is the personal negative experience, and this is unavoidable with this company.

roookey1
12-04-2015, 06:17 PM
To be fair, I'm quite negative about many aspects of the game and the ways Gree is dealing with us as customers as many of you will know, but have never received a warning let alone a ban (so far ;-)) . So I tend to think that this particular sensitivity is not coming from Gree but from a moderator. After all it looks that unlike before plenty of staff members were fired, the current moderator(s?) are not afilliated with Gree anymore except for the fact that they got a tiny gift in return for their engagement at some point. Obviously Gree can't afford reasonable support anymore and the staff they still have must have to focus on the piles of support tickets.

Longbeard
12-04-2015, 10:10 PM
To be fair, I'm quite negative about many aspects of the game and the ways Gree is dealing with us as customers as many of you will know, but have never received a warning let alone a ban (so far ;-)) . So I tend to think that this particular sensitivity is not coming from Gree but from a moderator. After all it looks that unlike before plenty of staff members were fired, the current moderator(s?) are not afilliated with Gree anymore except for the fact that they got a tiny gift in return for their engagement at some point. Obviously Gree can't afford reasonable support anymore and the staff they still have must have to focus on the piles of support tickets.

Whatever the reason is or may have been it has been issued by an official representative of Gree, on behalve of Gree. It's clearly an attempt to shut up a complaining customer. That can and will not do.

Longbeard
12-05-2015, 01:17 AM
Another typical example on how Gree operates.

Gree Employee (GREE International Inc.)
Nov 27, 07:33

Hi player,

Thank you for contacting Knights & Dragons Customer Support!

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused to you. We would like to express our gratitude for your patience during our investigation. We are unable credit anything unless our game logs show a discrepancy, and in this case we could not verify an issue with your account on our side. We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,
Gree employee

Not all bugs can be found in the logs on the server. Most game related bugs are on the clients device. Instead of asking logs from the device without any instruction on how to use that particular log reading app, I recommend building a K&D log on the device where we and Gree can see what went wrong.

But stop shoving responsibly off Gree towards the customer. Get K&D bug and cheat free.

Longbeard
12-05-2015, 02:15 AM
It seems Gree, probably through the hands of one of the moderators, has deemed it necessary to remove my complain against my so called infringement on Discriminatory Remarks.

Once again Gree's only solution is to remove and ignore complains and censorship the person that hands in the complain. As this is clearly a infringement of my consumer rights.

I there for ask of the moderator in question to:

a. To place the removed comment back.
b. To call in Gree's legal department, because he obvious cannot handle it.

xWolfSlayerx
12-05-2015, 07:40 PM
It seems Gree, probably through the hands of one of the moderators, has deemed it necessary to remove my complain against my so called infringement on Discriminatory Remarks.

Once again Gree's only solution is to remove and ignore complains and censorship the person that hands in the complain. As this is clearly a infringement of my consumer rights.

I there for ask of the moderator in question to:

a. To place the removed comment back.
b. To call in Gree's legal department, because he obvious cannot handle it.

Or you can just sue them.

roookey1
12-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Or you can just sue them.
frankly, I'm surprised no one ever did (as far as I know).
Gree must have disowned their customers by several hundred thousands of $ so far at least. It is astounding, even shocking that people seem to be so indifferent about losing up to several hundred bucks without having their lawyers hunt Gree down. I wonder if those K&D players are also behaving that way if they get overcharged with bills for that amounts or if someone steals parts of their property of that value? :confused:

Longbeard
12-08-2015, 06:31 AM
frankly, I'm surprised no one ever did (as far as I know).
Gree must have disowned their customers by several hundred thousands of $ so far at least. It is astounding, even shocking that people seem to be so indifferent about losing up to several hundred bucks without having their lawyers hunt Gree down. I wonder if those K&D players are also behaving that way if they get overcharged with bills for that amounts or if someone steals parts of their property of that value? :confused:

You are right. I'm amazed as well. But it seems you need a long long time and not get exhausted to get your rights.