James Cleaver
11-20-2015, 03:12 AM
Hey all
Just wondering how to get my account back I updated iOS and lost everything

Cheers

James Cleaver
11-20-2015, 03:47 AM
Hey guys
Just wondering if anyone has lost their account due to updating there iOS and the it is lost after done updating if so what do I do to get back

Cheers

Adisty
11-20-2015, 05:09 AM
Did you bind your account to an email address?

cafedecoy
11-20-2015, 11:59 AM
Hey guys
Just wondering if anyone has lost their account due to updating there iOS and the it is lost after done updating if so what do I do to get back

Cheers

You said "cheers" so I'm gonna assume that you are in UK and you are going through this weird server switch bug so many of my UK friends are facing. what you are experiencing is a random flop to the euro server. Im guessing that your original account belongs in the world wide server, not euro server.. and when the game flips to euro server, it cannot locate your account so you get a brand new one.

Pls claim a ticket through GREE. Meantime a temp fix is to delete the app and re-install but you have to have your app store set to a country that will uses the world wide server (example: usa)

James Cleaver
11-20-2015, 04:28 PM
Nar I Australian mate I did not bind account well I thought I did but it saying it does not work and my favebook and game centre are saying I never played the game so how do I get this ticket

James Cleaver
11-20-2015, 05:49 PM
Someone plz help I haven't played this game in month

xWolfSlayerx
11-20-2015, 08:23 PM
You said "cheers" so I'm gonna assume that you are in UK and you are going through this weird server switch bug so many of my UK friends are facing. what you are experiencing is a random flop to the euro server. Im guessing that your original account belongs in the world wide server, not euro server.. and when the game flips to euro server, it cannot locate your account so you get a brand new one.

Pls claim a ticket through GREE. Meantime a temp fix is to delete the app and re-install but you have to have your app store set to a country that will uses the world wide server (example: usa)

Saying "cheers" does not necessarily mean that someone is from the UK or Australia.

James Cleaver
11-21-2015, 04:33 AM
Very true I am Australian