PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Gree and i mean it

KzL
11-19-2015, 12:53 PM
Thank you Gree your game sucks and u never appreciate your players BUT I MUST THANK YOU , you changed my life nearly 2 years have past since i meet the love of my life and we just got married and we are expecting a baby girl in January so thank you again!!

Happily Retired player
Ps. miss the good all days with tRIGGERhAPPYcORP

beartrap
11-19-2015, 01:37 PM
Bye Felicia.

Have a nice time with your baby girl.

Ranger89
11-19-2015, 05:52 PM
Well, in all reality... if you think about it... the game is really pretty cool...

At least at the lower levels. For the Newbies. I remember spending countless hours trying to decide which money building I should upgrade. I even created a spreadsheet. Did I want less money faster or more money once a day. I was SO excited when I got my first unit that was 100 attack... the Urgent Fury Helicopter (I think).

After three years though... I have build out all land, have almost all buildings and have so much money and valor that there's nothing to spend on it. So my opinion of the game has evolved over the years.

Last year though, I noticed quite a few errors, and glitches. In October, the game glitched so bad, we never got the Raid Boss unit we should have easily achieved. October 2014 was the last time I spent real money buying gold. I figured, if GREE didn't care to make me whole, then I wasn't going keep throwing them money.

The game is what you want it to be...