PDA

View Full Version : Bring back FLTQ

Pidgeot
11-19-2015, 11:03 AM
You need to bring these back. No reason to remove these from the game. You make the game faction based but dont want to have faction events. I dont get it. Even from a money standpoint this is a load of ass.

elangomatt
11-20-2015, 12:32 AM
No please don't bring back FLTQs again. There is nothing more annoying than having to try to stay synced up with the faction for the entire LTQ for pitiful rewards and of course Europeans get screwed since they are likely going to bed right about the time that the LTQs start. They either have to spend a bunch of energy to catch up in the morning or just not get any of the iLTQ prizes.

Pidgeot
11-20-2015, 08:33 AM
No please don't bring back FLTQs again. There is nothing more annoying than having to try to stay synced up with the faction for the entire LTQ for pitiful rewards and of course Europeans get screwed since they are likely going to bed right about the time that the LTQs start. They either have to spend a bunch of energy to catch up in the morning or just not get any of the iLTQ prizes.

Got anything constructive to say?

truthteller
11-20-2015, 11:00 AM

As opposed to right now the European getting the ltqs on time and allowing them to use their energy before going to bed, correct????????

at least with the FLTQ, they go to sleep and wake up to some prizes and it would be up to them to catch up or only do FLTQ portion, in which case, they still would get more prizes as if there was only ILTQ

pffff!!!!!

HellRaizer
11-20-2015, 11:45 AM
I think FLTQs were good when they were achievable when a whole faction fully took part.. However as the energy requirements increased over the years, the event killed itself off because players started becoming uninterested in paying for ridiculous amount of gold for poor prizes... Bring it to the way it was at the start... And yes I would agree

Vile Lynn
11-20-2015, 12:03 PM
They took them out of Crime City & Kingdom Age, too... probably not a big money-maker.

Loli-PoP
11-20-2015, 02:20 PM
You need to bring these back. No reason to remove these from the game. You make the game faction based but dont want to have faction events. I dont get it. Even from a money standpoint this is a load of ass.

PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THAT PIECE OF CRAP !!!

Soo much better without, less time trying to play 'team' and especially for new'ish players with NO additiona energy regen - please keep those speed/iLTQ coming, let those who have gazillion regen per minute do them...

:mad:

Pidgeot
11-20-2015, 03:28 PM
PLEASE DON'T BRING BACK THAT PIECE OF CRAP !!!

Soo much better without, less time trying to play 'team' and especially for new'ish players with NO additiona energy regen - please keep those speed/iLTQ coming, let those who have gazillion regen per minute do them...

:mad:

Players now dont have any energy regen.

levelhead
11-21-2015, 04:35 AM
99% of the game is f'up on individual mode. To try and do a faction event is a waste of time. So im against it. Gree cannot even get the ltq running without glitches and that's been going for years lol but then again would be good to see the event run just to see what gliches there is. It amuses me ;)

Annihilator2
11-21-2015, 08:29 AM

Yes, we don't want the FLTQ. Different people have different reasons. But opinion is the same: we don't want it.

Quixa
11-24-2015, 07:55 AM
Just say no to FLTQs!

Laurence1
11-24-2015, 05:28 PM
On the flip side of no to fltqs, it does give low energy players a chance to participate and get rewards. As for me I have stopped all Iltqs as my energy regn is only plus 5 and none of the units I can get make my army any more and can't be bother to chase the one or two that might. And I will not spend gold on them at all.

Funktacular
11-24-2015, 06:23 PM
I love that fltq's were axed, they morphed into a huge point of contention for many factions and the current fragile state of game cannot sustain another wave of player fatigue.

thescondo
11-24-2015, 09:06 PM
You guys spoke to soon!
Ultimate 4/10 has some of those Uncle Sam items needed for the new Faction HQ
Faction has told Everyone to get them.
The pressure is back!

Agent Orange
11-25-2015, 05:52 AM

Yes, do not bring back this event it is a terrible idea. With so many other things that are broken we need to concentrate on fixing them first before adding more broken or worthless events into the game.

Agent Orange
11-25-2015, 05:54 AM
You guys spoke to soon!
The pressure is back!

The hamster wheel goes round and round, round and round, round and round......

carl9764
11-25-2015, 07:02 AM
They wont bring it back or fix anything, when was the last time a MOD posted anything Dredd and Sirius have gone awol lol

Rolinz
11-27-2015, 11:48 AM
FLTQ is no longer fun. I am glad it is gone, I hope!

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-27-2015, 02:49 PM
You guys spoke to soon!
The pressure is back!

Here at DEW NUTTIN HQ, we don't tell anyone what to DEW, when to DEW it, or how to DEW it.

We just play THEIR game, our way. LOL

We occasionally have room for those who love slackers, malingerers, and ne'er DEW wells.

sbs2716g
11-28-2015, 11:31 PM
there will be a FLTQ coming up in the next few days.... those energitized targets....

Laurence1
11-29-2015, 12:11 AM
Yep energised is an fltq lol