PDA

View Full Version : Individual EB Goals Time Remaining Adjustment PLEASE!

danman_085
11-18-2015, 06:03 AM
So....GREE stumbled around in the dark for hours on end before finally finding the switch to turn on the Faction EB goals. Once on, the faction goals were pretty much completed instantly from kills already registered. Thanks, finally something worked towards the players favor. BUT...what about those that, in wanting to assure that faction goals were met, didn't go full throttle guns blazin' killing bosses, & now there's only just under 8 hours left to complete the individual goals? Can we get at least another 24 hours? I do have the luxury of being able to play at work, but I can't sit on top of my device all day tapping away at bosses. I know this is stretching it a bit, but a timely response or action to adjust the timer would be appreciated.

Agent Orange
11-18-2015, 06:41 AM
On IOS and Android I still do not see faction goals...

danman_085
11-18-2015, 07:05 AM
Agent, check the "Ending/Exterminating..." tab in your individual goals list & see if you have the faction rewards portion. Most likely when the faction daily event was turned on you were awarded the faction rewards from the kills already done. Our faction goals went down real quick.

Agent Orange
11-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Ah thanks Danman didn't think to look there, they are indeed hiding under the individual tab but nothing under the factions tab.

danman_085
11-18-2015, 10:11 AM
Agent, are you on GroupMe?