PDA

View Full Version : Adding / Subtracting Mafia - Problem!

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 12:11 AM
First off, i keep my mafia lean and mean.

I just was at an average mafia attack of 35 per mafia member.

Level 49
with 65 Mafia
2290 attack

Now....Can anyone tell me why this is happening? (see below)

I dropped my number of mafia **from 68 total to 65*** to see if my attack would increase (yes i know the number would go down but the power of each remaining mafia member should go up)

When i dropped to 67 mafia, i was at 34.6 attack per mafia member
When i dropped to 66 i was at 34.9 per mafia member
And lastly, when i dropped to 65 i was at 35.2 per mafia member

(take your total attack divided by number of mafia)

If you didn't understand anything i just said, just read this...
basically it comes down to this. There is something seriously wrong with the game when you add / subtract mafia.

I some how went from 2290 at 65 mafia, then added a few mafia (68 total), then subtracted a few back down to 65 mafia and in the transaction i am now down to 2224 attack.

What the heck?!!!?!!

Does the level of your mafia members matter? What is going on? Where did my 66 attack go? Does the gear your mafia members use matter?

KronicK
10-30-2011, 12:17 AM
arrgh, to many questions and mysteries in this game isnt it XD

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 12:20 AM
Check your PM box Kronick :)

Ram
10-30-2011, 12:29 AM
I think you are reading too much into it just get more powerful...

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 12:38 AM
Kronick your pm box is full>

Ok I added Kronick to my mafia and..

...my mafia attack didn't move....its still at 2240 and i added a new person? What gives?

It should have lowered or increased...

Arg....frustrating that i have no idea how the mafia add/subtract figures out numbers. I mean....one would think that your attack / defense should increase when you add a new members since your using 5 more pieces of equipment...right?

Lol....oh well i'm still above 30 attack per mafia. I'm at 33.4

Hm...

I'm on to something here....

I just don't know what it is yet, but i have a feeling one's defense/attack strength numbers play into how strong your mafia is too and how your numbers get worked out. Like, if you subtract a strong player and replace that person with a weaker one, your numbers drop. (like maybe what happened with me?)

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 12:40 AM
I think you are reading too much into it just get more powerful...

That's the goal...however, where did the 66 attack go i once had? Poof...it vanished?

And why adding another person (Kronick) did my numbers NOT go up or down at all?
I'm not looking for a mathematical reason here or something crazy, just want to know how Mafia Adds / Subtracts work so i don't get screwed again.

Duke.0
10-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Ok I think I know why this happened....seems to be a problem with explosives...the amount of time bombs I had said 11.... But I used them up and it never took it off the Atk ??? Anybody else got any ideas?