PDA

View Full Version : Crime City 6.7.0 - "Freeze" Edition

SCTW
11-16-2015, 07:40 PM
I'm sorry, but this is the worst release by far. The game freezes so much it is practically unplayable. I have the latest release on iPhone 6 Plus with the latest release of iOS.

Here is specifically when the game freezes on me:

If I start the game and immediately start to look around my hood, the game freezes.

I can no longer repetitively attack an opponent any more. Know why? The game freezes :)

Why does it take so noticeably long to deposit money now?

SCTW

SCTW
11-16-2015, 07:50 PM
... the game loaded, I tried to zoom-out and zoom-in, the game exited.

... I tried to do one of the map missions. I tried to repetitively tap the building like I normally do ... the game exited.

Mountnezzy
11-16-2015, 08:00 PM
No issues so far on droid. It gets stuck sometimes on opening but I exit and reload and it comes up real fast. You use the bank? Why aren't you doing the ltq? it has decent prizes.

spiderman
11-16-2015, 10:18 PM
6.7.1 Update, just updated Crime City from the App Store, seems to be working ok. Just in time to finish the last few battles. Happy gaming mate.

SCTW
11-17-2015, 06:29 PM
Thank you Gree! After the update, all of the above issues are gone.

Max Power
11-18-2015, 05:55 AM
Did we really need another thread on this a full week after the first thread noting all these issues was started? Are the OPs thoughts and insight on this matter so important that they deserve their own thread?

Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?

F@st
11-18-2015, 01:29 PM
U get normal edition thag why.....try premium edition no freeze,!

Red BD
11-18-2015, 10:53 PM
OK- guess I should now try it (if it's there). And yes, Max Power, IMHO this thread was helpful as I did not have to wade through 3 pages of posts. Of course, ymmv.

Max Power
11-19-2015, 05:58 AM
OK- guess I should now try it (if it's there). And yes, Max Power, IMHO this thread was helpful as I did not have to wade through 3 pages of posts. Of course, ymmv.

You really need Cliff's Notes for an internet forum thread?

Good lord.