PDA

View Full Version : Lol, Gree at it again

War player
11-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Just as last raid boss, level 30 gave a huge prize. They had folks farm that piece, then claim it was a mistake and not only take the prize away, they didn't reimburse folks who played the game.

Well, that must have netted Gree a mint, because it's the same deal this time. Level 30 farms a huge piece.

How can Gree get by with this?

Toddiekska
11-15-2015, 04:22 PM
Gree gets away with it on two accounts; they have in the past and players keep spending money for nothing.

Jnsolberg
11-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Not only that, but my guild can't summon a level 45 boss. We must have an invisible one. What a waste of 2 hours.
Maybe we can farm the Hunters again, lol

Jomama1
11-15-2015, 04:59 PM
Not only is it a huge, obviously mistaken prize - its the exact same mistaken prize in the exact same place - wrathful hunter - will it be removed again or is this just another sick joke????????

SERIOUSLY, WHEN DOES SOMEBODY GET FIRED. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE SO INCOMPETENT??????????

Really - can I interest the developers in something they might be capable of doing, like cleaning toilets?

BYW, many popel are stuck ion raid boss because of another error that makes you wait two hours. You guys are just pathetic.

Fromm
11-15-2015, 05:05 PM
We are currently stuck waiting for the invisible 45 to escape....

dpille
11-15-2015, 05:05 PM
Okay, so this time it is certainly an obvious error, right? Because it's exactly the same as before.

I swear I'll quit if Gree doesn't take the units away like they did last time.

War player
11-15-2015, 05:06 PM
I guess if you thought this was just incompetence, you could accept this. However, since many spent resources last raid boss and tree did not compensate them, why not try it again. How could folks thinks this is not deliberate?

Jomama1
11-15-2015, 05:12 PM
We are stuck waitjing on the invisible boss - tempting to farm but we won't- I agree they must take units away - can anyone find the thread on that- I can't.

Toddiekska
11-15-2015, 05:13 PM
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me most events, especially recent raid boss, shame on Gree.

Frothypython
11-15-2015, 05:41 PM
We are stuck waitjing on the invisible boss - tempting to farm but we won't- I agree they must take units away - can anyone find the thread on that- I can't.

It is buried in this thread:
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118666-Has-GREE-abandoned-this-forum

belgario
11-15-2015, 08:25 PM
After letting the boss escape, we were successful in calling and killing it the second time

Jnsolberg
11-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Yep, these are invisible bosses that you can't hit. Just a wasted 2 hours until it escapes. And if you're doing 20 or 30 bosses in a row, you get to start over again at zero.

We had this issue last time also. Gree never even acknowledged the problem

Lord Vyper
11-16-2015, 02:54 AM
Yep, these are invisible bosses that you can't hit. Just a wasted 2 hours until it escapes. And if you're doing 20 or 30 bosses in a row, you get to start over again at zero.

We had this issue last time also. Gree never even acknowledged the problem

yes, this bug is the main problem.... please get a fix for this ASAP

Jomama1
11-16-2015, 03:36 AM
We have lost 4 hours with two freezes and the event is only 12 hours old - this is simply unacceptable.

And when it freezes we have some who want to drop and farm 30s which is also problematic as it hurts team morale.

Both of these issues must be fixed. There is simply no excuse for putting the wrathful hunter back out there after all the controversy the first time.

Be prepared for a large group of paying customers to leave- yu need to remove this unit ASAP and fix the bug.

War player
11-16-2015, 06:38 AM
We have a level 70 that we summoned, but can't see. Lol.

War player
11-16-2015, 06:45 AM
We have lost 4 hours with two freezes and the event is only 12 hours old - this is simply unacceptable.

And when it freezes we have some who want to drop and farm 30s which is also problematic as it hurts team morale.

Both of these issues must be fixed. There is simply no excuse for putting the wrathful hunter back out there after all the controversy the first time.

Be prepared for a large group of paying customers to leave- yu need to remove this unit ASAP and fix the bug.

Sure there is an excuse. Get people to farm, spend their resources and claim a mistake or glitch. It's Gree's way of getting you to use up your stored resources, so you spend more money. I've read a lot of strategies these developers use. Using glitches to make folks think they are getting an advantage and programming "mistakes". They rely on users submitting complaints, and the developer reimburses the user for wha they've spent. That strategy works because many won't submit a complaint. Gree took this a step further. It's documented Gree told us to submit tickets, but they took it even a step further. They didn't reimburse many who lost resources and submitted a ticket.

I was pretty shocked at that, but even more shocked they are doing it again on the very next round. They must have made enough money to try it all over again.

Scubdog
11-16-2015, 07:53 AM
Doubt it's a $ grab. They are not smart enough for that or tough enough for a stint in federal prison. It's just utter incompetence. Can't even fix known problems from one cycle to the next. I stand by my previous comment - EVERY SINGLE event is completely FUBAR.

Not one more dime