PDA

View Full Version : Postpone war until IOS update is fixed

evj
11-14-2015, 01:03 PM
Gree, you should postpone war until the new update is out and problems fixed.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119179-Crime-City-Client-Update-6-7-1

Teams with larger amount of Android devices have a unfair advantage with both gold purchase and games who dont crash.

Do something right for once.

Dipstik
11-14-2015, 01:16 PM
So boot your iOS users and pick up some droids if you're so concerned about it. One more element of strategy. Compared to how much SAS spends on this game anyway, why don't you all go out and buy android devices and transfer your games in anticipation?

spiderman
11-14-2015, 02:07 PM
Gree, you should postpone war until the new update is out and problems fixed.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119179-Crime-City-Client-Update-6-7-1

Teams with larger amount of Android devices have a unfair advantage with both gold purchase and games who dont crash.

Do something right for once.

Good idea mate. It didn't matter for Raid Boss or any of these other events going on now. I'm on IOS and will just play game as is, until a fix comes out. Happy gaming mate.

F@st
11-14-2015, 02:39 PM
Mouarff what old u are for do a thread like'this?

Be serious pls ..... why dont u send a ticket for ban of game all droid user ? Maybe a way?

Be serious pls..... why u dont ask why gree gave us sh it prize on RB like 1 or 2 % ? That more serious that...for the spend all do on this rb we get insulted...

Next RB we dont do for'get a top 10 or 5 for this sh it prize.....top 50 was same and free......better keep,gold for battle

I love tacos
11-14-2015, 06:26 PM
I agree with op. The freezing screen's and time consuming loading lag is bad business. How are we supposed to get brick's when the rival screen goes blank. Case event crashes and wrong number's displayed. 40 gold for scratchers and we can't even see the stats on the weapon we receive.

Red BD
11-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Dear Original Poster:
As the infamous Nazi Hans Johnson screamed at allied troops entering Auscwitz, "Too late, McGee!!!"

Monty31
11-16-2015, 05:49 AM
I for one and quite happy my main account cannot buy gold, it means I can save my money for real life, thank you Gree, you do have a heart after all.