PDA

View Full Version : stands in shock an amazment

Sheldor Sir
11-12-2015, 03:13 PM
I just don't understand the globe say a Live event and I can't seem to access it? Does anyone know why?

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes, because this is a gree game. Next question?lol

Sheldor Sir
11-12-2015, 03:22 PM
or could it be that it starts tomorrow as usual an the monkey forgot to ask the tea lady what the date would be?

Rolinz
11-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Because they laid everyone off and DREDD seems to be only one left in their development team and he can't fix all of the bugs!

Or they forgot it starts today and someone forgot to flip the switch to "ON".

Either way, show consistent signs of incompetence???

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 03:26 PM
Gree Official Update
"The dates are just suggestions of when events start. We have added another element of suprise to the game. We want you enjoy the anticipation and changes in all future events.

Loli-PoP
11-12-2015, 03:32 PM
..And one of these days, if no event starts, we all quietly scatter among other [most likely, much better run] apps... :rolleyes:

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 03:46 PM
So, basically any app other than this one?

truthteller
11-12-2015, 04:02 PM
So, basically any app other than this one?

Any app made by any developer BUT Gree

Vile Lynn
11-12-2015, 04:11 PM
I'm not surprised, shocked or amazed... *shurgs*

Tee
11-13-2015, 12:49 AM
I just don't understand the globe say a Live event and I can't seem to access it? Does anyone know why?

Calling your bluff.

No way a regular MW player is shocked, amazed or does not understand that failures in this app are typical, normal, expected and may as well be accepted by every player that continues playing.

The way I see it is everything in MW is always working as intended no matter how screwed up it may be.

What would really be amazing is to have one, just one single full cycle without any Gree fails.

Sheldor Sir
11-13-2015, 01:46 AM
Calling your bluff.

No way a regular MW player is shocked, amazed or does not understand that failures in this app are typical, normal, expected and may as well be accepted by every player that continues playing.

The way I see it is everything in MW is always working as intended no matter how screwed up it may be.

What would really be amazing is to have one, just one single full cycle without any Gree fails.

sarcasm is strong with this one :-)

Speed ump
11-13-2015, 01:24 PM
Really? I hadn't noticed,lol

Tinker
11-13-2015, 02:43 PM
I'm not surprised, shocked or amazed... *shurgs*

All the Mods have a personality or distinctive trait.
I think I like your "Water off a ducks back" approach best.
You are always a good read even when you are unable to explain.
Thanks

Bndawgs
11-13-2015, 05:30 PM
My guess is that someone at gree thought that if they put the FL on the schedule, it might make teams that had jumpers helping them speed up the boss kills by spending some gold.