Jg48
11-12-2015, 06:14 AM
Who really cares. It's just a funny read between the two of them

Brown Out
11-12-2015, 06:17 AM
OGW (Only GREE Wins)

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Noonga, you know better than that,lol. But good try at stirring the pot.

HGF69
11-12-2015, 10:21 AM
Both are not worth a thread

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 03:18 PM
What about a couple of one liners?

Kefa
11-12-2015, 04:33 PM
A bird and a pirate walk into a bar...

Funktacular
11-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Lock this trash.

Speed ump
11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Don't be so down on yourself, why do you want to be locked?

Jd-fors
11-12-2015, 06:59 PM
My last post.i just wanted to say thanks Stephen and Charles for my time as a pirate.you guys made it fun.as I dismantle my base because the buildings are worthless and really,how many boost buildings does one need anyway.lol!i have been reliving lots of memories.one in particular.
It was a Saturday night late.you guys won't remember the conversation but it sure meant a lot to me.just the 3 of us.it was if we were sitting at a table talking,that's how real it was for me,and I won't forget it.
I can't figure out how to get rid of the 38 remaining allies I have because gree thought grunts were a great prize.smh.deleting every unit that doesn't have a bonus is sure time consuming.most dam fun I have had in 3 years too.see,I only really ever wanted was to steal a little in game cash and black out some bases.back when flattening somebody's base meant something.maybe someday GREE will make the game fun again but I have waited long enough.i wish everyone here a great life and good luck.take care everybody.and GREE-**** you you ****ing greedy morons who forever ruined any game I download that offers in app purchases.
And by the way,we did have a gold strike way back when and it did work.gree didn't listen very long but dammit,they did listen!!!

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-12-2015, 11:27 PM
My last post.i just wanted to say thanks Stephen and Charles for my time as a pirate.you guys made it fun.as I dismantle my base because the buildings are worthless and really,how many boost buildings does one need anyway.lol!i have been reliving lots of memories.one in particular.
It was a Saturday night late.you guys won't remember the conversation but it sure meant a lot to me.just the 3 of us.it was if we were sitting at a table talking,that's how real it was for me,and I won't forget it.
I can't figure out how to get rid of the 38 remaining allies I have because gree thought grunts were a great prize.smh.deleting every unit that doesn't have a bonus is sure time consuming.most dam fun I have had in 3 years too.see,I only really ever wanted was to steal a little in game cash and black out some bases.back when flattening somebody's base meant something.maybe someday GREE will make the game fun again but I have waited long enough.i wish everyone here a great life and good luck.take care everybody.and GREE-**** you you ****ing greedy morons who forever ruined any game I download that offers in app purchases.
And by the way,we did have a gold strike way back when and it did work.gree didn't listen very long but dammit,they did listen!!!

Brother, I remember many things.
I agree, we all have had quite a lot of fun.
I remember when my son died, and just how kind everyone was to us.
My wife will mention how much she appreciated the flowers near the end of June and through early July.
Our son left this life, July 12, 2011.
Time really flies.

Things began to change with out little group, but life allows us to remember and forget.
I remember many things, the conversations, the banter, the jokes, the lies (LOL), and I thank you for spending time in my life.

God bless you, JD, and stay safe out there, my friend.

It'll never happen, but wouldn't it be cool if we could get together for one last tapalooza, FL, WD, EB, RB, even a lousy FLTQ? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

thescondo
11-13-2015, 11:27 AM
I'm a little confused - What is the history of Speed ump and Dew - All they SUP PUN Birds - etc? why the anger?

How about a little history lesson?

Before these forums go dark?

Speed ump
11-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Condo, I won't rehash the possible negative stuff. Me and dew fought early on in the game, then joined togetehr with dingleberry and created pun, which later evolved into sup. I think the social mingling was new to most of us, as far as an online experience. Those early days were probably the best, before gree had the chance to mess it all up. We got lots of hate because we played as a team, way before wd, and factions were even thought of. We were told that wasn't fair, they tried telling us it was against the rules, and we were bullies, amount other things. jd was one of our earliest members. Me , dew, and one other of our team gave ferr some real grief when he was just coming up, and I don't think he ever got over that,lol. That's why he tried so hard to beat us, for so long. Wd changed the game tremendously, and not all in a good way. It forced us to have to keep the spenders in order to remain at the top, and we did creat multiple teams for different level spenders so everyone could remain with the team. We had to kill the shared chat though because as newer people joined the lower teams, we had some leaking our business, and even personal info that was intended to be shared privately with friends. My place is always open for a visit here in Houston , and some good BBQ whenever any old pun or sup player wants to head my way, just give me advance notice. The more the merrier.

AHH
11-13-2015, 05:06 PM
What was started as an off topic thread, has turned into a good read. Thanks for sharing Dew, Speed, and Jd. Always good to read different perspectives when the game was fun and consumed countless hours.

thescondo
11-15-2015, 07:22 AM
Thank you speed! appreciate the little window - I always admired PUN from afar - Joined a faction for the PVP before the first WD Now easily cruising in top 3 for about 1/10th of the work

Rodimus
11-17-2015, 01:27 PM
Yeah, I'll just move this gem here to off-topic

crazeejay
11-17-2015, 01:46 PM

lol yeah that's about all you mods are good for anymore anyway

HellRaizer
11-17-2015, 03:13 PM

1. Thread is 5 days old.. Little late

2. This thread is directly related to two known rivals if MW.. Therefore is feels very much on topic of MW..

I can only but assume you don't know the history of these players ....

Agent Orange
11-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Appears that way, I just reported their post as unprofessioal and inappropriate.

xWolfSlayerx
11-17-2015, 06:26 PM
1. Thread is 5 days old.. Little late

2. This thread is directly related to two known rivals if MW.. Therefore is feels very much on topic of MW..

I can only but assume you don't know the history of these players ....

I agree with you on the points.

HellRaizer
11-18-2015, 12:33 AM
Appears that way, I just reported their post as unprofessioal and inappropriate.

I also reported it. However what actually happens when you click the report button, is that it generates an email and sends the details to the mods. (The email that people used when creating their account). If there are no mods then it sends to the admin.

So it basically means this the report will send to the players mods, while in fact you what the report to be escalated higher

J-manKometh96
11-18-2015, 01:04 AM
True, but by sending the report it at least allows you to tell them what you think of their performance without any TOS violations.

sstuutss
11-18-2015, 05:05 AM
lol it just keeps getting better

Vile Lynn
11-20-2015, 10:52 AM
I'm moving this back to General... This is waaaay too important for OT IMHO. ;)

HellRaizer
11-20-2015, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the restore...
Back to topic..
When the Ding, PJ, speed split happened did PJ and Ding stick together.. Did anyone migrate to the birds?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-20-2015, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the restore...
Back to topic..
When the Ding, PJ, speed split happened did PJ and Ding stick together.. Did anyone migrate to the birds?

PJ was shown the door when Super Faction merged with Pirates.
PJ made numerous acquaintances, and would occasionally be invited to sit in as guest in various factions.
Ding stuck around, eventually leaving and returning a couple times.
PJ and Ding eventually reunited for a couple months, when Ding just gave up on the scam, err, game. TYPO.

PJ and Ferr, along with the famous Ben Dover, played a few WDS together.
Ferr went on to assist in developing another faction, and eventually left the game altogether.

Stephen is still around, and out of respect for him, I'll let him tell it his way.
PJ sightings are rare as Elvis or Unicorn sightings, but I'm told he occasionally appears, pining for the good old days when there were many happy tappers and campers.

Agent Orange
11-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Thanks Vile Lynn! Even though I've been around for all of this I never knew a lot of the story and it really is interesting!

HellRaizer
11-21-2015, 12:38 AM
Thanks for info Dew :)..

Ditto, I've know a few people from the pirates, birds, bravo, st-6 but I never knew the story.. I seem to remember that when Superfaction appeared it caused a slight rift in Bravo as well, as a number of folks broke away when forming that faction.

Sheldor Sir
11-21-2015, 01:44 AM
pretty much always been free (except couple of Black Friday vaults) so never played at top played odd times at KSG, RAFN, RTR, SLO (I think) really enjoyed (used to) RB and FL playing as much as poss having game open an GM on laptop jumping in an out of factions, Fly taught me the art of FL (9/9 in under 23 hrs good free is great as I get day off), now I just tap for fun and try not to take the constant FU seriously, if it opens I play if not I will play candy crush lol

Jhenry02
11-21-2015, 05:50 PM
No one remembers the Royal navy

WBS
11-21-2015, 07:33 PM
PJ was shown the door when Super Faction merged with Pirates.
PJ made numerous acquaintances, and would occasionally be invited to sit in as guest in various factions.
Ding stuck around, eventually leaving and returning a couple times.
PJ and Ding eventually reunited for a couple months, when Ding just gave up on the scam, err, game. TYPO.

PJ and Ferr, along with the famous Ben Dover, played a few WDS together.
Ferr went on to assist in developing another faction, and eventually left the game altogether.

Stephen is still around, and out of respect for him, I'll let him tell it his way.
PJ sightings are rare as Elvis or Unicorn sightings, but I'm told he occasionally appears, pining for the good old days when there were many happy tappers and campers.

Interesting read but you mentioned the "M" word, why the profanity? lol ;)

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-21-2015, 09:09 PM
Interesting read but you mentioned the "M" word, why the profanity? lol ;)

Oh yes, that -M- word which should have been another word. LOL