PDA

View Full Version : smh, fix whats broken b4 rolling out new stuff

Mrs Cash
11-10-2015, 07:02 AM
How about fixing the scratchers? How about splash screens after SA's?
I am sure there are other long time broken parts that need fixing b4 new potential fiascos are released...

Winnson
11-10-2015, 07:04 AM
Bow does the syndicate base thing work?

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 08:15 AM
Bow does the syndicate base thing work?

No idea, but this...

In CC Announcements sub-forum: Syndicate Base Foumdation (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118757-Syndicate-Base-Foundation)

Introducing Syndicate Base!

Crime City would like to announce the new Syndicate Base feature! We are releasing out to players a new feature specifically aimed at introducing syndicate focused content. This initial release will be the foundation of a larger set of features that expand on your syndicate’s very own slice of the Empire City underworld.

What Syndicate Base Foundation means to you!

In this initial release, you will discover new materials spread across various events that, when donated to upgrading the Syndicate Base, will unlock a host of new perks and bonuses only for your syndicate. These particular perks are permanent and live exclusively with the syndicate. A new syndicate member will immediately benefit from the perks unlocked by their syndicate.

To kick things off try bumping off a few rivals, you just might discover one of the new materials, Smuggling Power! Look forward to future announcements regarding the full Syndicate Base rollout and events that will focus on expanding this brand-new gameplay experience!

Syndicate Base Foundation Update 1

Hi Crime City Bosses! It appears that at the 11th hour the Dev Team found a show stopping issue with Syndicate Base Foundation. As a result there will be a slight delay in us rolling out the feature to the community.

For those of you who managed to snag some of the new materials for Syndicate Base, don't fret, you will be able to use them as intended. Hold tight while we work out the kinks and I'll follow up with additional updates when we have news. Once again, apologies for the delay.

I guess we'll find out later... or not.

Warning: Do not install the new iOS update until reports come in that it's working properly. Android seems good to go.

cynicalmofo
11-10-2015, 09:01 AM
So I now have 10 smuggling power donated to my syndicate and have no idea how the player got these 10 items. He also doesn't know where they came from.

How are you supposed to get these items when the information is so shockingly bad.

I've done 130 robbery wins and 260 random attack wins on my 2 junk accounts with 0 smuggling power gained so it's not that. Checked they were updated first too.

Gree's Instructions for driving: Push pedal, steer.

PC77
11-10-2015, 09:12 AM
They definitely ain't dropping. I've done 300 attacks today so far and nothing.
@Cynicalmofo, your pal would have had them from when these clowns let them drop by mistake a couple of weeks ago. I've 37 sitting in my inventory

rotmang
11-10-2015, 09:30 AM
I got 2 today from either robbing or attacking. That was like 6hrs ago. Didnt get anymore during the rest of the day. Eitherway drop rate is extremly poor or they dont drop anymore at all.

Bad Fish
11-10-2015, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the new stuff Gree. This is the best day ever!

Mrs Cash
11-10-2015, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the new stuff Gree. This is the best day ever!

No idea, but this...

In CC Announcements sub-forum: Syndicate Base Foumdation (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118757-Syndicate-Base-Foundation)

I guess we'll find out later... or not.

Warning: Do not install the new iOS update until reports come in that it's working properly. Android seems good to go.

I saw that thread Vile, funny thing is that it posted back in October.

Gungho
11-11-2015, 12:26 PM
When you finally succeed finding a rival, updating 20-25 times, then start beating him up, after a while game says "rival is too beat up", then you can't close down that message and have to restart game.... Sigh..