PDA

View Full Version : Don't download new CC update

navanodo
11-10-2015, 12:46 AM
Everything running painfully slow - can't hit bosses, open cases or visit hoods

IOS only

JakeCullen
11-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Agree...can't buy Uzis...new ltb's gone...uninstalled and reinstalled...nothing still...ios here

Joe bananas
11-10-2015, 01:32 AM
Mine updated automatically. Can confirm.... Sluggish and locks up. No buona.

HavingFun
11-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Agree. IOS Update is horrible lol but what would you expect? The game is now unplayable.

Teddy#
11-10-2015, 02:12 AM
Too late. Arghhhhhhh.

Joe bananas
11-10-2015, 02:21 AM
I deleted app and reinstalled. Game crashes when collecting money, is still sluggish and rivals hoods are empty.

Otherwise everything is great! Thanks!

Edit: oh and I turned off App Store auto updates too.

VDB
11-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Android update seems to have no issues, everything we never wanted is there. It even starts up faster on BlueStacks.

cynicalmofo
11-10-2015, 03:14 AM
Crashing for me too but I did get in once and saw that they had all the new syndicate base stuff added on the donation page.

They've added stuff that nobody knows how to use or get, a bit like the ****ty pumpkins. The announcement gives no information either, it's like they actually get paid based on customer frustration levels or something.

Nighteg
11-10-2015, 05:59 AM
FYI, the new update for Androids is amazing. The game loads in 5 seconds (literally), switching accounts also takes 10-15 seconds and everything works perfectly. This is my first positive post on this forum in over 3 years :eek:

Mrs Cash
11-10-2015, 06:37 AM
Android, no issues, actually started a lot faster. Update was in Play Store, didnt find update for my other Android on 1mobile yet.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 07:59 AM
Everything running painfully slow - can't hit bosses, open cases or visit hoods

IOS only

I'll let them know. Thanks for warning the community about the bad iOS update.

I'm waiting!

Foty
11-10-2015, 09:40 AM
I'm having terrible time switching accts on Droid. Sometimes I have to close game out and go back in to get it to load. Very sluggish during game play as well

gunny22
11-10-2015, 10:32 AM
Android update seems to have no issues, everything we never wanted is there. It even starts up faster on BlueStacks.

It still works on BlueStacks? That is good to know.
Since gree decided no longer to support older versions of android, I know have all my games on 2 devices.

Red BD
11-10-2015, 01:16 PM
I'm probably cursing myself by saying this,but mine updated automatically and while it does seem to crash more, I've had none of the other problems complained of for iOS.

Gungho
11-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Game closes down all too easy, it seems each time something comes up for collection I'm crashing out, other then that I'm saving gold not being in game ��

Twiztidusty
11-10-2015, 02:53 PM
Can't even get into syndicate tab. Just loads. Rival hoods show no buildings, just lvl number an can't rob. An retarded slow but that's usual. Great update so far. Haha.

LeatherKicks
11-10-2015, 03:11 PM
Smuggling power not available for Android, non maxed syndicate. Don't know if that is part of the development or not. And currently not available for maxed syndicate.

Android works and loads well but sometimes not at all and have to restart. Only issues.

UPDATE: 11/11/15

Newest update fixes issues. Game loads fast but still needs to be canceled and logged back in.

-Batman-
11-10-2015, 03:42 PM
Unable to buy gold prices are showing in $ instead of uk £ and when you click buy
It's says unavailable

Bad Fish
11-10-2015, 03:49 PM
Unable to buy gold prices are showing in $ instead of uk £ and when you click buy
It's says unavailable

Have you tried opening a Swiss bank account?

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 03:49 PM
It's says unavailable

I think they know about it...

Attention Crime City Citizens:

We have been made aware of an issue where conducting an In-App Purchase transaction may result in the app crashing with the latest client update. The transactions do complete and your accounts are credited appropriately.

Details by platform:

iOS - Gold Packs: Amounts may not display properly and purchasing may crash the app after the funds are added.
Android - Bundle Packs: Purchasing may crash the app after the funds/items are added.
Both: Gold & Money Packs may not display properly.

Opening the app after a crash should result in a normal play experience. We are working on a fix and will update as soon as possible and apologize for any interruption in play.

^^ new sticky in general

I love tacos
11-10-2015, 04:17 PM
When I go to rob my rivals their hood disappears. Gree can't get **** done without a catastrophe. IOS

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 04:21 PM
Too bad there isn't an "Undo update" button.

HavingFun
11-10-2015, 05:25 PM

Yes, that would be friggin awesome right about now lol

Red BD
11-10-2015, 05:45 PM
I'm probably cursing myself by saying this,but mine updated automatically and while it does seem to crash more, I've had none of the other problems complained of for iOS.

I take it back. Didn't notice much until RB I guess, but while crashing and slowness problems and some crazy warping stuff, still not as bad as it is for some.

Maybe I did curse myself.

Jonathan Hartlebury
11-10-2015, 09:45 PM
I can live with the crashing..... Done it for so long now and yet I still play....
I can live with the game running slow..... What different to normal.....

But this update for iOS takes the P**s I just want the ability to rob people again, funds are getting a little low here

Sort it out GREE, maybe test these updates on your own devices before you ruin everybody else's next time

Teddy#
11-10-2015, 11:55 PM
love how their response if for a fix on the gold spend...

Red BD
11-11-2015, 12:07 AM
I take it back. Didn't notice much until RB I guess, but while crashing and slowness problems and some crazy warping stuff, still not as bad as it is for some.

Maybe I did curse myself.

Over the past few hours I've noticed similar problems with other apps. As I recall I did updates to iOS over the past couple days. The crashing seems universal. Slow loading as well.
Point is I don't know puke about computers. Just saying it may not be Gree- but maybe Apple and more likely Gree and Apple just not jiving.
Happy gaming all. (-:)

F@st
11-11-2015, 01:31 AM
Ios 7 iphone 5s : 0 problem, all work fine
Android kitkat' Galaxy tab 4 : 0 problem, all work fine

Dat Guy
11-11-2015, 01:47 AM
Ios 7 iphone 5s : 0 problem, all work fine
Android kitkat' Galaxy tab 4 : 0 problem, all work fine

You must be using Wi-fi.

F@st
11-11-2015, 02:59 AM
You must be using Wi-fi.

using wifi on Galaxy TAB 4 yes, and 4G or wifi on Iphone.

Chowda
11-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Bumping this up because this still is a major issue. It has been the worst version for stability perspective yet. And it's gruelingly hard to enjoy playing with the bad lag, app sudden closing, and the spinning wheel of death churning.

loreng59
11-12-2015, 08:14 AM
Now that Gree has made the game on the IOS totally unplayable I am tired of their stupidity. Did not the morons test this crap first?

Roc1720
11-12-2015, 09:13 AM
Now that Gree has made the game on the IOS totally unplayable I am tired of their stupidity. Did not the morons test this crap first?

Making sure updates work goes against Grees company mantra "We don't test we guess"

Twiztidusty
11-12-2015, 11:40 AM
My minis stats aren't even increasing. I know the loot drops are terrible but they should increase a lvl 16 mini. This update is awful

DoomsdayMY
11-12-2015, 11:42 AM

There is. The developers just push out the previous code base until the problem is resolved. Common sense when it takes days to resolve the problem. Sadly, that seems to be in short supply at Grrrrrrrrrrr ee

navanodo
11-12-2015, 12:20 PM
The 3 response to my ticket put the blame on my device despite my assurances that it's not. They don't seem to accept that the issue lies with the latest data set. Until they do I doubt we will get a fix

PC77
11-12-2015, 12:46 PM
The 3 response to my ticket put the blame on my device despite my assurances that it's not. They don't seem to accept that the issue lies with the latest data set. Until they do I doubt we will get a fix

I'm positive that was sent to you in error, we've been reliably informed that they are working diligently behind the scenes on these issues, eh Rodimus

navanodo
11-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Just got this

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support and for your report regarding the issues that you experienced with the recent game update 6.7.0.

We have informed the game team and a fix has been created and sent to Apple for approval. Please keep an eye out for version 6.7.1 which should be available in the App store soon. This update will fix any issues experienced with lag or other instability experienced with 6.7.0.

Some players may experience some interruption of ability in upgrading an Alliance Base, however, the ability to donate and contribute to the Alliance Base is still available. Full function for Alliance Base will be back soon in the next update following 6.7.1. As we want to make sure that your playing experience is a smooth as possible, we want to thank you for your patience as we work on this.

Regards,
Adrian

Vile Lynn
11-12-2015, 02:21 PM
hmm ...getting a bit better, but isn't Alliance Base for MW?

Vile Lynn
11-13-2015, 06:03 AM
New locked General Sticky...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119179-Crime-City-Client-Update-6-7-1

Hello Crime City Citizens!

I wanted to officially announce that the Dev Team has submitted a client update Apple for approval. Client version 6.7.1 which will be available in the App store as soon as Apple gives the green light. This update will fix any issues experienced with lag or other instability experienced with 6.7.0.

Some players may experience some interruption of ability in upgrading an Syndicate Base because this feature was tied to the current instabilities. The ability to donate and contribute to the Syndicate Base is still available. Full functionality for Syndicate Base will return in the next update following 6.7.1.

The Dev Team wants to thank you for your patience and continued support as we work on work on ways to improve your playing experience.

We will post updates on the 6.7.1 release as we are informed.

<3 Hz
11-13-2015, 10:48 AM
I'm so sick of the favoritism toward android players GREE! No android player has ever had an issue with the game, but it's been almost completely unplayable 90% of the time for iOS users.

Bad Fish
11-13-2015, 01:20 PM
I'm so sick of the favoritism toward android players GREE! No android player has ever had an issue with the game, but it's been almost completely unplayable 90% of the time for iOS users.

You OBVIOUSLY haven't played on a droid device if you think it's "issue" free...

LOL

<3 Hz
11-13-2015, 02:39 PM
You OBVIOUSLY haven't played on a droid device if you think it's "issue" free...

LOL

Nope, I've never played on an android device.

Here's why lol...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2597269/Maps-reveals-Android-poor-people-iPhone-owners-live-affluent-areas.html

Bad Fish
11-13-2015, 02:55 PM
You OBVIOUSLY don't know what hood rich is...

DoomsdayMY
11-14-2015, 05:06 AM
New locked General Sticky...

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?119179-Crime-City-Client-Update-6-7-1

Did they send the update to Apple in a gift wrapped box saying "Don't open until xmas" ?

PC77
11-14-2015, 06:02 AM
Did they send the update to Apple in a gift wrapped box saying "Don't open until xmas" ?

They sent it by Carrier pigeon, who only has 1 wing, so he's just going around in 1 circle just like the circle of doom we get to see when we try to do anything ingame

td2
11-14-2015, 11:35 AM
This is insane. It will be a cold day in hell before I buy any more gold for this frustration.

Jim2holly
11-14-2015, 08:16 PM
After last update everything is slow. Can not rob, only attack.screen blanks out and have to restart game. Can not buy items. It is like watching paint dry when playing on iOS iPad. Screen will not populate with buildings so you can't rob anything. REALLY SLOW to do anything on crime wave HD

Jim2holly
11-14-2015, 08:20 PM
I'm with you! This is the worst update ever. It really sucks

sfun
11-16-2015, 03:38 AM
Anyone having problems logging into the game on droid? Was fine yesterday untill this morning. And it will be 2016 when they will answer my ticket.

PC77
11-16-2015, 01:26 PM
We have informed the game team and a fix has been created and sent to Apple for approval. Please keep an eye out for version 6.7.1 which should be available in the App store soon. This update will fix any issues experienced with lag or other instability experienced with 6.7.0.

4 days and still nothing, an absolute piss take of the highest order