PDA

View Full Version : locked out of gam again

Ice victor btno
11-09-2015, 02:20 PM
well this sucks again. once again I have be bitten by gree and there glitches. I have now be stuck out of game going on 24 hrs. this is what happened. I was getting my free gems in the video area, where you have to watch them on surfari. I then logged back into the game and I a got a syncing data with server screen. all it does is think and think never loads my game. yes I have tried with game center and without, rebooted the game, re installed the game. I can load the basic game, and play until I try and retrieve my account. it says the account is received but then sync thing again. this is unheard of now. I have submitted two tickets to gree and still no response.and still locked out. any advice ?

Ice victor btno
11-10-2015, 07:19 AM
ugh 36 hrs now and still no response from gree. and still stuck out of game.

Ice victor btno
11-10-2015, 03:36 PM
well make that 48 hrs and still no response from gree not even one response other then the standard one every one gets. that now makes 4 open tickets with out any response at all. this is unreal that a company will not even drop a fast email saying they are working on it or go f-----of. almost three yrs of playing and I can not count the $$$$ spent with nothing at all now

SBBL Indigo
11-11-2015, 02:29 AM
well make that 48 hrs and still no response from gree not even one response other then the standard one every one gets. that now makes 4 open tickets with out any response at all. this is unreal that a company will not even drop a fast email saying they are working on it or go f-----of. almost three yrs of playing and I can not count the $$$$ spent with nothing at all now

I'm sorry for you Victor but sadly not surprised at all.

I anticipate their next response will be 'stop opening multiple tickets' with no resolution or acknowledgement of your problem.

It sounds like Cray's issue, I don't think he gets the sync message but he can load a noob account but when he tries to retrieve his own he has no success.

I hope you get it sorted.

Ice victor btno
11-11-2015, 07:10 AM
well we can now just start counting the days . day 4 and no return contact by gree. still stuck out of game.

xWolfSlayerx
11-11-2015, 08:59 AM
well we can now just start counting the days . day 4 and no return contact by gree. still stuck out of game.

Maybe it's time you press on the uninstall button and press on the install button on a different game with a different company.

Ice victor btno
11-11-2015, 02:57 PM
I would hate to do that . as I have so much invested. but it might come to that .

xWolfSlayerx
11-11-2015, 07:38 PM
I would hate to do that . as I have so much invested. but it might come to that .

I'd say 'donate' rather than 'invest' as you're not getting anything out of it other than some virtual products which will be devalued in the space of 1 or 2 weeks.

Joshua Rich
12-02-2015, 06:54 AM
Contact the Better Business Bureau and file a complaint against Gree. They violate the law constantly and screw customers over left and right.