PDA

View Full Version : Double Negative is recruiting!

Evan1000
11-08-2015, 02:44 PM
Double Negative has some spots to fill!

What we offer:

- Rank 11 last war!
- Great chat
- Discipline and fun steals
- A mini syn for all your mini's desires
- We got 3/5 legendary win goals last war
- Rank 8 in most kills leaderboard for RB

What we require:

- Line chat app
-75k ip OR 125 offensive wins
-3m a day SA
- A sense of humor
- Lack of a life (but we'll settle for just being active ;))

Pm me if you're interested! Either here or on line @evan1000, GroupMe @Evan10001@Gmail.com, or Kakao @Evan10001

Dipstik
11-08-2015, 05:15 PM
And all with tapjoy!!

Evan1000
11-08-2015, 07:30 PM
And all with tapjoy!!

You bet!

You should hit up tapjoy and join us. You'll make mins no problem with activity (125 wins at 450 a hit each is only 56k)

Bad Fish
11-10-2015, 10:45 AM
You bet!

You should hit up tapjoy and join us. You'll make mins no problem with activity (125 wins at 450 a hit each is only 56k)

What is it at 436 per hit?

Dipstik
11-10-2015, 01:48 PM
You bet!

Your "im a free player" schtick gets harder to believe the longer you go... You don't even remember what's plausible for a free player any more. I haven't hit 50k since the advent of "intel" rooms took away most of the defensive wins.

Evan1000
11-10-2015, 02:21 PM
What is it at 436 per hit?

54,500. You should join as well!

Evan1000
11-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Your "im a free player" schtick gets harder to believe the longer you go... You don't even remember what's plausible for a free player any more. I haven't hit 50k since the advent of "intel" rooms took away most of the defensive wins.

I agree, tapping is a bad habit that's hard to break out of. I'm not in the T10 anymore and I'm still tapping, and I'm finding myself on tapjoy far more often than I'd like, which is funny considering I want to retire soon.

125 wins is possible free. Just takes activity. I know you're active and a good player, and you can def make T20 mins if you really wanted to.

Dipstik
11-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Yeah, in a 3 day war that's 40+ hits a day. I don't know if you're even aware of this, but the NON gold syndicates fight every couple hours or so, which means if I'm active for 16-20 hours a day I can put up those numbers. Also, without IP mods, I'm lucky to average 400 a hit. Your privilege is showing, Evan.

Evan1000
11-10-2015, 02:42 PM
Yes, I've played all throughout the ranks and played with different types of syndicates and playing styles. I have a good sense of what it takes to be in each syndicate. You may not make 125 wins NOW because you're sitting full waiting for a battle to start, but with the more frequent battles we have the more ip you will make.

I don't have any ip mods either, I figured you had tildas because you've been playing for a while, but you're a considerably higher level than me, which must suck. But that's WHY we have the wins min as well as the ip min.

If you average 350 a hit, that's only 43,750 points, and that's completely fine.

Also, I don't understand how I'm showing privilege?

Dipstik
11-10-2015, 04:34 PM
You wouldn't. That's part of the privilege.

Dipstik
11-10-2015, 08:46 PM
It's a hippie joke, Evan... don't worry about it. When you get to college, you'll know what it means.

Evan1000
11-11-2015, 05:04 AM
It's a hippie joke, Evan... don't worry about it. When you get to college, you'll know what it means.

Oh, lmao. I don't even think I want to go to college, I'm thinking about trade school now

Dipstik
11-16-2015, 02:47 PM
yeah 125 wins isn't remotely possible for free.

namedud
12-03-2015, 05:44 PM
I agree, tapping is a bad habit that's hard to break out of.

It's not hard. Just play in a syndicate that doesn't use gold.

I'm not in the T10 anymore and I'm still tapping,

Think T100-150.

and I'm finding myself on tapjoy far more often than I'd like, which is funny considering I want to retire soon.

Do you not have any self control? I don't know what your sense of humor is like, but to most people it isn't funny when you don't do what you want because an addiction is given priority. And calling it what it is isn't meant to insult. You have to know what you're dealing with if you want to beat it.

125 wins is possible free. Just takes activity.

That amount of activity can only be done "for free" if you're in a syndicate with a lot of active gold spenders. If that's your situation, cool, but if you're playing for free and using their spending to pad your "free" scoring ability, just be aware your situation is temporary.

I know you're active and a good player, and you can def make T20 mins if you really wanted to.

Not everyone can tap a phone game as much or as often as you might be able to. If you're not playing with your phone you're probably playing with your fist. In the real world, when people aren't playing with their phones they are playing a game called "responsibilities". When mommy and daddy quit paying your phone bill you might learn what that's like.

Evan1000
12-03-2015, 07:59 PM
My first thought upon seeing namedud's name on my recruitment thread was "oh crap he's posting here now." But that post wasn't too bad.

I completely agree with you on all of your points.

I'm in the T250 as well as the T20 and have lots of fun in both.

I have self control. I know exactly what I'm doing and if I wanted to stop I would. Now I know that is exactly what every drug addict and alcoholic around the world says, "I could stop if I wanted to but I don't want to". But I have fun in both my syndicates and enjoy going on tapjoy to get free gold to play in my T20 syndicate, which is a great team and group of players and I play with many friends I had made from my T30 (when I first joined T50-100) syndicate Iron Slayers (SlackerZ). Also, I think I have a pretty decent sense of humor. There is a touch of sarcasm in 90% of my posts, and most of it geared towards you and dippy and such.

What do you mean by this, that top teams declare more often then lower ranking teams? If so then this is exactly right. BSB (T10) declared back to back because they could. One of the wars I spent there I got first in attendance, showing up to over 50 battles. Of course I was only able to do so because it was summer and I have no job, but yes I tend to have more time to be active than others. I can tap during class, but when I go to work with my dad or I'm at a scout meeting I don't dare go on my phone, and I understand that completely. But my T250 team doesn't declare as often as I'd like, I make way more ip off free hits on my main than my mini and I sometimes have to ask for a battle in my mini syn.

Again, I completely agree and understand that. But this thread was made so I can recruit for my syndicate. I fully welcome comments and posts, but be rest assured, that if you post on my recruit thread, I fully intend on trying to recruit you.

Speaking of which, namedud I'm sure you're a good guy and are a good active player in your syndicate, you should join DNG or SDB2. Both are great teams with fun players and DNG mins can be done free but I feel like you're someone like me who hates just being a min hitter, but I'm sure if you took a glance at tapjoy you'd see that you can actually receive a fair amount of gold off it.

namedud
12-04-2015, 05:15 PM
I only posted here because I saw Dipster posted and I read the whole conversation.

To summarize; Evan, you keep using the word "free". I don't think that word means what you think it means.

But repeating that at you is pointless. Carry on.

Edit: And BTW, that last post of yours, TL;DR.