PDA

View Full Version : Bank problems?

Matthew91188
10-29-2011, 07:14 PM
Twice in a short while ive deposited money to bank and it is not registering all of it. Got 12k from a quest and immediately deposited it and only got 5k credit. Same thing happened with my collections and I was not robbed. Anyone else getting this?

Duke.0
10-29-2011, 07:24 PM
The bank takes 10% when you deposit

Melvin Tan
10-29-2011, 07:39 PM
u should check your news. sometimes you got attacked or rob but the game never update in real time.

Certes
10-29-2011, 07:45 PM
The update lag has happened to me as well. Check your news feed and see if you were robbed....

Matthew91188
10-30-2011, 08:50 AM
I did check didn't see anything. And the 12k I deposited like 3 seconds after picking it up.

crimea
10-31-2011, 12:35 AM
My guess it happens when you got robbed and your buildings doesn't show it. In that case you can collect money from it as usual and it pays out the expected amount - but only a few moments later it will be reduced by the robbed value.

Putting it quick on the bank won't help because you don't have the amount shown and the server which is doing the transaction knows that ;)

Cheez-It
10-31-2011, 12:58 AM
Im sure you didnt lose money. Check the news or follow the game

Castun
10-31-2011, 05:19 AM
What I've noticed in the past is sometimes my phone will be asleep, and when I wake it up the CC app is still open, so I collect whatever money buildings are ready, and deposit the money into the bank. But a minute later it will actually update and the news will pop up and tell me I was robbed, even though the money I collected and what went into the bank seemed correct, and it didn't change after updating.

However there are also a few times I can remember where after collecting money, but before depositing it in the bank, I feel the phone vibrate and my money on hand drops a bit, but no news feed items actually appear.