PDA

View Full Version : Epic boss problems

levelhead
11-06-2015, 01:41 AM
I have noticed alot of problems with this event, this time round. But the final straw is the ultimate goal resetting back to 1. After I was a few away from completing it. Even tho I log out and back in just in case a boss pops up.
Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues?

Pidgeot
11-06-2015, 02:30 AM
I have noticed alot of problems with this event, this time round. But the final straw is the ultimate goal resetting back to 1. After I was a few away from completing it. Even tho I log out and back in just in case a boss pops up.
Just wondering if anyone is having the same issues?

Did a boss get away? Sometimes the game triggers a boss without you knowing and on the server its ticking down while in game you cant see it.

levelhead
11-06-2015, 06:10 AM
Did a boss get away? Sometimes the game triggers a boss without you knowing and on the server its ticking down while in game you cant see it.

Been popping on every hour or so. It's a pain when it does that. Would have completed upto goal 9 easy otherwise.

Pidgeot
11-06-2015, 06:11 AM
Been popping on every hour or so. It's a pain when it does that. Would have completed upto goal 9 easy otherwise.

Yeah, these goals are BS. Would be nice if it was a total of 150 kills at least.