PDA

View Full Version : Are the new weapons by design?

Ninja☆Smoke
11-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Everyone's probably knows by now it's some high stat weapons for very cheap in store....instant 100b upgrade for average players. Screws up Rival list or causes stats to display negative....At very least go kill a few boss...

crime cow
11-05-2015, 06:48 PM
No. No they're not by design.

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 06:56 PM
Lol what a helpful thread. It never fails. If you're so concerned with making sure gree knows about this and nerfs it, why don't you go cry to them in a ticket?

Joe bananas
11-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Ticket sent!

This display glitch needs to be fixed asap.

Ninja☆Smoke
11-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Yes I see now....they are S.A Top 10 prizes

Ninja☆Smoke
11-05-2015, 07:15 PM
Lol what a helpful thread. It never fails. If you're so concerned with making sure gree knows about this and nerfs it, why don't you go cry to them in a ticket? LMFAO please you don't think Gree won't be aware of this stuff sooner then later. Go cry a river

Ninja☆Smoke
11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
Wolf of Wall Street Style

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 08:19 PM
LMFAO please you don't think Gree won't be aware of this stuff sooner then later. Go cry a river

LMFAO gree can't make the simplest things work right and every time they turn around something else is broken. Honestly, if people didn't have to come whine on the forums any time a glitch benefitted players, they would probably never notice. Regardless, I'm not a retard and I understand this will be gone by tomorrow, I knew that hours before you started this turd of a thread, I'm just trying to kill as many bosses as I can before they fix it, and this is the most fun I've had with the game in months. So I guess in summary, SUCK IT

MK Loves You
11-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Hey easy now guys. There's no need to turn this into a youtube comments section.

Dipstik
11-05-2015, 08:42 PM
I'm waiting to see who complains when they're all taken away. You know someone will.

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 08:48 PM
I'm waiting to see who complains when they're all taken away. You know someone will.

Oh absolutely, I'm expecting meltdowns! I'm personally just trying to ride the wave as long as I can and have fun, it's been a long time since I got this far in EB lol! Just hope gree doesn't jack up my inventory too badly when they "fix" it

Dipstik
11-05-2015, 09:03 PM
It'd be a good excuse to fix the stat inflation problem once and for all by pulling out the old "we can't remove items from players inventories" canard and telling us they need to start everyone over with no items...

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 09:25 PM
It'd be a good excuse to fix the stat inflation problem once and for all by pulling out the old "we can't remove items from players inventories" canard and telling us they need to start everyone over with no items...

Hahaha that's such a hilarious image, you've got vision Dippy

F@st
11-05-2015, 11:35 PM
Dam it i see we have a winer at wake up.
Nice thread, of year for sure.

Captain Torgue
11-06-2015, 01:18 AM
Dam it i see we have a winer at wake up.
Nice thread, of year for sure.

lol........

Ninja☆Smoke
11-06-2015, 03:04 AM
LMFAO gree can't make the simplest things work right and every time they turn around something else is broken. Honestly, if people didn't have to come whine on the forums any time a glitch benefitted players, they would probably never notice. Regardless, I'm not a retard and I understand this will be gone by tomorrow, I knew that hours before you started this turd of a thread, I'm just trying to kill as many bosses as I can before they fix it, and this is the most fun I've had with the game in months. So I guess in summary, SUCK IT Whine on a thread, that exactly what you're doing Bawh, go kill yourself an extra 10 or 12 Bosses maybe rob a few and be happy with your temporary stats...Lmfao....So cry to yourself to sleep in your pillow cause everyone knows about "this" simple coding error now.

Dat Guy
11-06-2015, 04:25 AM
Are the weapons gone?

stepxhenlockwood17
11-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Actually....not sure this was badly played by gree. now the prizes that are won wont mean much, if any.......and the only equipment left to purchase in equipment cost gold. So oddly enough.... could this help temporarily fix stat inflation?

Winnson
11-06-2015, 05:46 AM
Are the weapons gone?

Yes, they are.

Nighteg
11-06-2015, 06:21 AM
What's ironic - even with those crazy weapons i couldn't get to 150, not to mention finish legendary. That's how retarded our developers are.

stepxhenlockwood17
11-06-2015, 06:42 AM
There is still time! Keep knocking them down

Ninja☆Smoke
11-06-2015, 06:43 AM
What's ironic - even with those crazy weapons i couldn't get to 150, not to mention finish legendary. That's how retarded our developers are. That's what killed me about what Doc was moaning about it...you might be able to kill a few extra, before using gold again. Highly doubt these stick around, if so Gree simply adjust Health of Bosses...

doctormojo
11-06-2015, 07:12 AM
That's what killed me about what Doc was moaning about it...you might be able to kill a few extra, before using gold again. Highly doubt these stick around, if so Gree simply adjust Health of Bosses...

Lol I had actually reached about as high as I was going to be able to go when this happened, but I've been able to do over 40 more bosses since then, and still going strong. Not using gold before, not using it now. I don't even have any gold.

Rickdee
11-06-2015, 07:43 AM
If anything it reinforces how pathetic the game has become.. Been playing pretty much from the start and been in a top 150 syndicate the whole time yet i wont even come close to reaching 150 with inflated stats. Its basically become a Street Assault and war game.

Dipstik
11-06-2015, 08:00 AM
Stats are pretty much irrelevant to wars and completely irrelevant to street assaults. If you've got low stats, play those. Bosses are for high stat players, and the highest goals are reserved for the highest stat gold players. There's nothing wrong with some goals being unreachable for most of the player base. If there are three people in the game who want to spend $10k a month, what's the problem with Gree making certain goals/events that are pretty much only made to cater to those players? The boss events let you push as far as you can at whatever level you play, and they reward you for growing your stats over time.

Evan1000
11-06-2015, 08:13 AM
What's ironic - even with those crazy weapons i couldn't get to 150, not to mention finish legendary. That's how retarded our developers are.

Great point. You don't really notice how utterly insane the boss health has become until you try to finish it with overly inflated raw attack and realize you'd still need gold to finish