PDA

View Full Version : SA has begun

Rodimus
11-05-2015, 03:04 PM
Let's have some fun!;)

kids
11-05-2015, 05:08 PM
Nice ! Thanks rodimus

Sadly the match-up screen still show wrong opponents and no result splash screen on android

May i send in a ticket - haha

POW!
11-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello guys. Im curious about something and have a question. I want to see how other game players feel about this event.

Am I the only one who almost never plays street assult?

Seems like a useless event and huge waste of time to me. To take 4 days, battling every half hour, babysitting the battle at the last 5 minutes. Pressing buttons till a dot changes colors.

And for what? A weapon that can only be used in the event. That doesn't count towards stats. That I could buy in bulk with game cash anyway.

After all of this, if im lucky to finish in the top 700 we all get a boost in stats around a million. Maybe 2. We do way better in box and boss events.

Was just wondering if we're the only ones who ignore the event. Are we missing something?

Dipstik
11-06-2015, 10:18 AM
What's you're missing is that if you finish higher than rank 700, you get something better. You're absolutely right that farming battles to win choppers is a waste of effort.

Evan1000
11-06-2015, 10:38 AM
SA is one of my favorite events. You don't want to farm choppers, you want to farm demons.

For each battle you win in a full syndicate you get 60 demons. That, at the max multi is a lil over 5 mil. Do this back to back, at your rank maybe not going over a mil per battle, and now you can push hard in the end because your whole syn is armed with demons.

That's only one strategy. I like SA because it's strategy-based, and there's no ip mods so it's an even playing field for everyone.

Prizes are better past T700 yes. Lots of defense mods now. Do you guys complete streaks at least? It's one of the easiest mods you can get in this game.

Don't even bother with syn goals, only the T5 finish those.

POW!
11-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Hello guys. Im curious about something and have a question. I want to see how other game players feel about this event.

Am I the only one who almost never plays street assult?

Seems like a useless event and huge waste of time to me. To take 4 days, battling every half hour, babysitting the battle at the last 5 minutes. Pressing buttons till a dot changes colors.

And for what? A weapon that can only be used in the event. That doesn't count towards stats. That I could buy in bulk with game cash anyway.

After all of this, if im lucky to finish in the top 700 we all get a boost in stats around a million. Maybe 2. We do way better in box and boss events.

Was just wondering if we're the only ones who ignore the event. Are we missing something?
Thanks for your reply. Hopefully more chime in. It's become a topic of discussion in my small group. So I would love to hear how others feel.

Street assult is actually the reason I had to start my own syndicate. I got kicked out of a high ranking syndicate I was a very productive member of for 2 years. Because when street assult first came around I never played. They asked me why and I said it's a waste of time and rather use the event to take time off. Came back and was kicked out.

I've got a small group mostly new low level guys. I tell them to focus on their hoods during the event because they don't make enough to spend hundreds of millions on choppers. Anything less is total waste of money to me. Especially when it doesn't even impact stats.

Us finishing top 700 is very generous. So finishing above that is probably mathematically impossible.

We do very well in wars as we're matched with syndicates of similar size most of the time. I myself have always ranked well as an individual in wars so I carry the load.

I told the group not to bother with this street assult again. And it's sparked a debate. That's why I ask here to get an outside perspective on what others feel about this event.

POW!
11-06-2015, 11:11 AM
SA is one of my favorite events. You don't want to farm choppers, you want to farm demons.

For each battle you win in a full syndicate you get 60 demons. That, at the max multi is a lil over 5 mil. Do this back to back, at your rank maybe not going over a mil per battle, and now you can push hard in the end because your whole syn is armed with demons.

That's only one strategy. I like SA because it's strategy-based, and there's no ip mods so it's an even playing field for everyone.

Prizes are better past T700 yes. Lots of defense mods now. Do you guys complete streaks at least? It's one of the easiest mods you can get in this game.

Don't even bother with syn goals, only the T5 finish those.The last event, I think was around two weeks ago, was the first time I had guys really focus on the event. We did win a few in a row where we won all 5 nodes. Many were lost in the last few minutes. Where another syndicate deployed well over 2 million points. And we just cannot compete when the numbers get that high.

We won a few demons. I would say 5 was tops. Nothing remotely close to 60 though.

To be honest with you I have never paid enough attention to see how a strategy can be built for the event. I suppose I should have closer look. I just assumed there is no mathematical for us to be competitive. And with individual and syndicate goals being a couple of choppers and a demon every now and then, no stat boosts, why bother.

I Feel if maybe we were a bigger group. More veterans with good income, it might be worth the time. But with a small group of mostly new players, it's best to just take a break. Am I looking at this all wrong?

Dipstik
11-06-2015, 11:56 AM
He means each member of the syndicate gets a demon, which is 60 demons.

Bad Fish
11-06-2015, 12:05 PM
You're right, SA is very boring for players that don't have a decent IPH. It would be more enjoyable for you & your syn mates if gree would come up with a way to farm choppers/demons that wasn't all or nothing. The "hot spots" was a better way of doing that then their first try but was only around for a cycle or two.

What helped our low iph guys is to save up their choppers/demons over several SA events & just purchase/deploy the 500 point deploys the rest of the time. They'll either start to like the event & work harder on their iph or give up on it all together.

As far as an event it is one of the most enjoyable for me personally. We set up a few battle times per day & I log in to deploy. None of that logging in every 20-30 mins to do hits bull**** so you're making progress on goals or doing "your part" to help the team.