PDA

View Full Version : I hear boss 150 is 1.2Q health

Pidgeot
11-03-2015, 11:27 PM
Don't know if anyone is there but is this true?

Jg48
11-04-2015, 02:24 AM
That would not surprise me.

Mahan
11-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Not very exiting, boss 100 strength is what most are curious for

Pidgeot
11-04-2015, 10:18 AM
Not very exiting, boss 100 strength is what most are curious for

Its said to be around 2.3t

crazeejay
11-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Don't know if anyone is there but is this true?

I think this is fairly accurate. I'm working on it right now

Pidgeot
11-04-2015, 11:16 AM
I think this is fairly accurate. I'm working on it right now

Alright, thank you for your hard work.

crazeejay
11-04-2015, 12:02 PM
I'm just over 37.6 trillion attack and it took me 37 hits on the boss to kill him.

Pidgeot
11-04-2015, 04:13 PM
I'm just over 37.6 trillion attack and it took me 37 hits on the boss to kill him.

Wow, so I'm in the 40 hit ballpark then...

crazeejay
11-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Wow, so I'm in the 40 hit ballpark then...

I'll just say that I'm not boneheaded enough to do the level 150 22 more times to finish the ultimate 10/10 to get the lame prize...LOL

Pidgeot
11-04-2015, 07:07 PM
neither am I. No reason for the kills to be that high.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-04-2015, 08:51 PM
I'm just over 37.6 trillion attack and it took me 37 hits on the boss to kill him.My man, my main man. WTG U B DEWIN SUMPIN again. LOL

crazeejay
11-05-2015, 12:10 AM
My man, my main man. WTG U B DEWIN SUMPIN again. LOL
����������������������

Bloodlust_revenge
11-05-2015, 12:52 AM
I beat barney

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-05-2015, 06:25 AM
I beat barneyThat you did, my friend, that you did. They never saw it coming. They say the bickering that went down was worse than the BOOTY whipping you and your crew put on them. You're telling the 1,000% TRUTH. You accomplished the unthinkable. To be precise, you DEMOLISHED an entire organization. Your feat will long be remembered because you did it fair and square. We salute you, too.

Rolinz
11-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Yes, I believe it is around 1.2T.

What is more surprising is that you will need to kill Level 150 Boss at least 20 times or maybe even more to complete to 10/10 individual goal for this Epic Boss Event.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-05-2015, 10:39 AM
Level 100 was a piece of cake, decent trinkets, for the most part.

I'll pass on anything more.

Why?

Because it was EASY, BUT EVER SO BORING!

manbeast
11-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Boss 150 is 1.4q

truthteller
11-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Boss 150 is 1.4q

Hey Manbeast, long time no see

I just saw your "location".................I am sure we would have way more fun in the "Flan carrier" :cool:

Laurence1
11-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Well for those that are 500t plus and I'm not one of them it will be easy for them to get the 10/10 if they could be bothered to do it. Game is greed to those guys and girls. I'll get 9/10 and that will be it. Plenty out there that can kill it with one hit.

Brown Out
11-06-2015, 08:23 PM

Epic Boss / Raid Boss damage is based off raw stats.

Pidgeot
11-06-2015, 10:22 PM

Epic boss is based on boosted stats. Free hit is 67% your boosted stats, cash is 100% your boosted stats, gold is 4x your boosted attack.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Epic boss is based on boosted stats. Free hit is 67% your boosted stats, cash is 100% your boosted stats, gold is 4x your boosted attack.

☝☝⤴⤴⬆⬆⬆ this is CORRECT!!!!

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 02:25 AM

Nope. Someone told you wrong. Epic player here, I know.

Edited to say: Got a few players on my team with stats more than 3x's mine. They can't get as far as I can on free hits, not even close.
Schooled!

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 02:25 AM

Nope. Someone told you wrong. Epic player here, I know.

For someone who "loves" modern war you might want to learn how the game works.. Only raid boss uses raw stats

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 02:36 AM
For someone who "loves" modern war you might want to learn how the game works.. Only raid boss uses raw stats

Sorry cowboy, but you be wrong.

I do appreciate your stalking though. Makes me feel special.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 02:41 AM
Sorry cowboy, but you be wrong.

But I'm not.. The offical working of Epic Boss is

Quick/free attack is 67% of your attack
Force/Cash attack is 100% of your attack
Gold attack is 400% of your attack

Been that way since it began.. All long terms players (except you) know this. Was even that way when I tested it in the beta before it was released

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 02:43 AM
But I'm not.. The offical working of Epic Boss is

Quick/free attack is 67% of your attack
Force/Cash attack is 100% of your attack
Gold attack is 400% of your attack

Been that way since it began.. All long terms players (except you) know this. Was even that way when I tested it in the beta before it was released

Already said that you were wrong, no need to keep spreading false information.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 02:44 AM
Already said that you were wrong, no need to keep spreading false information.

Why don't you stop trolling and actually help the community..

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 02:46 AM
Here's a thread dedicated to your tolling:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 02:48 AM
Why don't you stop trolling and actually help the community..

You're the one spreading false information.
Epic Boss/Raid Boss damage is based on raw stats. Always have been and probably always will be. UKan take that to the bank.

Don't make me have to get Crime City Mark in here. He'll straighten you fools out wit da quickness.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 02:55 AM
You're the one spreading false information.
Epic Boss/Raid Boss damage is based on raw stats. Always have been and probably always will be. UKan take that to the bank.

Raid boss, yes.. Epic no..

You are just confirming how little you know or understand the game
. I think its about time a mod removed you..

Or is it that you must post the opposite of the truth any chance you get

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

will flag it to the MODs for review..

I would be very disappointed if a MOD allows you to continue to lie to new players, as these forums are meant to provide accurate assistance

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Raid boss, yes.. Epic no.

Raid Boss, yes. Epic Boss, yes.

This has been tested time and time again. Can't believe some people are still confused by this.

But oh well, no skin off my back.

Example: I made it to boss 137 with just one free hit. One of my faction mates has almost 4x's my stats and only made it to boss 121 with just one free hit. That's just one example. There are a few more players with stats stronger than me who were not able to get as far as me on just one free hit.
Damage is based on raw stats.

WBS
11-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Raid Boss, yes. Epic Boss, yes.

This has been tested time and time again. Can't believe some people are still confused by this.

But oh well, no skin off my back.

Example: I made it to boss 137 with just one free hit. One of my faction mates has almost 4x's my stats and only made it to boss 121 with just one free hit. That's just one example. There are a few more players with stats stronger than me who were not able to get as far as me on just one free hit.
Damage is based on raw stats.

HellRaizer is right About stats. I'm pretty sure the difference in your teammates attacks are because the epic boss's strength is determined on a tier system based of your stats. Unless gree changed it the EB has different strength depending on your stats. Maybe Gree can enlighten us.

Pidgeot
11-07-2015, 03:51 AM
HellRaizer is right About stats. I'm pretty sure the difference in your teammates attacks are because the epic boss's strength is determined on a tier system based of your stats. Unless gree changed it the EB has different strength depending on your stats. Maybe Gree can enlighten us.

Epic Boss isn't based on tiers anymore. Everyone fights the same bosses, no matter the level.

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 04:01 AM
the epic boss's strength is determined on a tier system based of your stats.

Yes, kinda. Level-to-raw-stat-ratio plays a part in how much damage is done.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 05:39 AM
So.. I tested it and I have the proof.. Dusted off my mini and killed some bosses.. The two pics below will show a PvP attack to show my attack stats.. The second pic will show the free hit damage on a boss, which should be 67% of my full boosted attacked

http://s13.postimg.org/ffl91nuhj/image.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/sq9xmrtzl/image.jpg

5,478,970,219 (PvP) * 0.67 = 3,670,910,046.73 ... Round that up and it equals my free hit...

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 05:50 AM
And now a cash attack .. That clearly equals my boosted stats ..

http://s4.postimg.org/go43qfyi5/image.jpg

Suppose an apology would be too much to expect?

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 05:57 AM
And now a cash attack .. That clearly equals my boosted stats ..

Suppose an apology would be too much to expect?

Not the results I get when tested.

I guess *results may vary

Only 14 allies? Need some more? Give me your code, I'll add you.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 06:04 AM
Not the results I get when tested.

I guess *results may vary

Then you should raise a ticket to Gree to ask why you are not doing enough damage against the epic boss.. I would suggest sending them screenshots as I have done above to prove that you are not using you fully boosted attacks when failing to kill a boss.

As the boss is clearly "working as intended" for me an many others.

However as far as this topic goes...Facts are:

Free Hit = 67% of boosted attack
Cash Hit = 100% of boosted attack
Gold Hit = 400% of boosted attacked (<- i think it's 400% and not 500% .. not testing that one)

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 06:08 AM
on a side note.. that quite a jump from level 49 to level 50.. that about 3.7b to 5.7b ish

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 06:10 AM
Then you should raise a ticket to Gree to ask why you are not doing enough damage against the epic boss.

I'm doing more damage than my faction mates who have way higher stats than me and are many levels above me. No need to send a ticket, I'm doing great.

I don't have all the (gold)boost buildings they have, but my raw stats are better.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 06:20 AM
Only 14 allies? Need some more? Give me your code, I'll add you.

Not really.. but .. 971-796-404 .. although it's my 4th Mini and I don't really use it unless testing something such as this

also

I'm doing more damage than my faction mates who have way higher stats than me and are many levels above me. No need to send a ticket, I'm doing great.

I don't have all the (gold)boost buildings they have, but my raw stats are better.
If what you say is true and you now know how the boss works, then you are now taking advantage of a glitch within your account and by not reporting it you are breaching Gree's TOS

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 06:23 AM
Not really.. but .. 971-796-404 .. although it's my 4th Mini and I don't really use it unless testing something such as this

Okay I'll add you. You'll do more damage with me as an ally. Your total strength is based on how strong your allies are. Or so I've been told, all this time and still haven't tested it yet.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 06:28 AM
Okay I'll add you. You'll do more damage with me as an ally. Your total strength is based on how strong your allies are. Or so I've been told, all this time and still haven't tested it yet.

Now I know you are trolling lol.. my stats will increase because it will allow me to bring 6 more units into battle ... but you do know that

What is the maximum number of allies I can use in PvP? How does fighting other players work?

For every level of your character, you can bring 5 allies to battle (up to the cap of 500). For each of those allies, you can bring 6 of your units to battle. The total attack and defense of your best units determines your stats going into the battle. For any units beyond the maximum amount, only the best ones will be chosen. Please also note that every unit (except those bought with gold) has a casualty rate, and can be lost performing jobs or fighting rivals.
^ From the Gree site and game FAQs - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203817134-PVP-FAQs

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 06:33 AM
^ From the Gree site and game FAQs - https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/articles/203817134-PVP-FAQs

Not sure I trust anything GREE posts.

Agent Orange
11-07-2015, 07:45 AM
Raid boss, yes.. Epic no..

You are just confirming how little you know or understand the game
. I think its about time a mod removed you..

Or is it that you must post the opposite of the truth any chance you get

will flag it to the MODs for review..

I would be very disappointed if a MOD allows you to continue to lie to new players, as these forums are meant to provide accurate assistance

Thanks, it's been trolling for a while now, doubt it even plays the game.

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 08:05 AM
Call it trolling if you want "A Gent". Just spreading facts based on my 4 year experience.
You don't have to agree with my results. You can test it out for yourself ...Orange you glad?

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 08:14 AM

It doesn't even know what fact means.. With facts come proof, something that I and many before have supplied...

Brown Out
11-07-2015, 08:26 AM
I'm far too rich to be here, yet I take time out of my day to drop in and provide info that I've acquired over the years (for free).
I could start a website and charge for this, but I choose to provide it for free out of the gratefulness of my heart.
Instead of bashing me, you should be thanking me.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2015, 10:18 AM
Well... I read this and even more confused now. lol, do you guys work for GREE? JK!! ;)

I guess there is still some debate about this...
(btw, in CC, both EB & RB use raw stats & I think the same is true for KA, but I could be wrong)

@HR, nice pics! Thanks for posting. Just curious, what boosts do you have on that mini? Could it be that some boosts figure into "raw" stats in some weird way? I have no idea, just guessing at possible differences.

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 10:25 AM
Well... I read this and even more confused now. lol, do you guys work for GREE? JK!! ;)

I guess there is still some debate about this...
(btw, in CC, both EB & RB use raw stats & I think the same is true for KA, but I could be wrong)

@HR, nice pics! Thanks for posting. Just curious, what boosts do you have on that mini? Could it be that some boosts figure into "raw" stats in some weird way? I have no idea, just guessing at possible differences.

http://s2.postimg.org/qefcsa2zd/image.jpg

HellRaizer
11-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Some alliance attack in there as well.. Most definatly boosted stats.. Otherwise my attack would be about 30-40% lower... Epic boss in MW has always been boosted stats.. Raid boss has always been raw..

They removed the tier system from the epic boos about 6 months ago ish.. If it wasn't boosted imagine how difficult it would be for anyone even ZD to take out a quadrillion def boss

Also if you look at my free hit vs PvP attack, when reducing to 67% it is within a few decimals places of being a match.. Therefore you would have to assume that I don't have any boosts which I clearly have

manbeast
11-07-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey Manbeast, long time no see

I just saw your "location".................I am sure we would have way more fun in the "Flan carrier" :cool:

Yea don't come around the forum much. Not as much fun without flan around lol good ole days

Well for those that are 500t plus and I'm not one of them it will be easy for them to get the 10/10 if they could be bothered to do it. Game is greed to those guys and girls. I'll get 9/10 and that will be it. Plenty out there that can kill it with one hit.

I'm 70T attack and finished 10/10 yesterday morning. Still love epic boss. Not a fan of the huge jump between 149 and 150 though

WBS
11-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Hell raiser provided proof. That's the end of that discussion. At least B.O is confident at being wrong and freely provides us with his free inaccurate info. Thank you Brown for saving me the money of purchasing your scam information ;)

Pidgeot
11-08-2015, 08:26 PM
Yea don't come around the forum much. Not as much fun without flan around lol good ole days

I'm 70T attack and finished 10/10 yesterday morning. Still love epic boss. Not a fan of the huge jump between 149 and 150 though

I agree, EB is still one of my favorite events. 10/10 should be no more than 150 kill and I wish they would change this back.

East Coast Bias
11-09-2015, 12:49 AM
I'm far too rich to be here, yet I take time out of my day to drop in and provide info that I've acquired over the years (for free).
I could start a website and charge for this, but I choose to provide it for free out of the gratefulness of my heart.
Instead of bashing me, you should be thanking me.

BO, for a player who has been around a long time, I am stunned by how little you seem to know about how the game works. You are simply arguing for the sake of argument and adding to your post count. Perhaps you should drop Thief a line and he can straighten you out. Given that he used to be the guardian of the EB event for many years, I would hope that you accept his views as bible.

Pidgeot
11-09-2015, 09:22 AM
It may be time for the banhammer. At this point its just misleading players who are looking for legit information.

HellRaizer
11-09-2015, 09:51 AM
It may be time for the banhammer. At this point its just misleading players who are looking for legit information.

I clicked the little triangle and asked as much.. Here's hoping

WBS
11-10-2015, 02:52 AM
I clicked the little triangle and asked as much.. Here's hoping

You guys she is to rich to even be in these forums, in his own words, we should be groveling at his feet. When he said that I laughed out loud, I guess money decides if you are worth listening to or not lol.