PDA

View Full Version : Syns locked?

Evan1000
11-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Syns are still locked. We'd like to be able to get our new recruits in please.

Syns have also been locked way more frequently than in the past. This is becoming a problem, we had two players wanting to come for the second of your back to back wars and couldn't get them in thanks to syns being locked.

You can't run events non stop when most of them require syns to be locked.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2015, 04:07 PM

Syns have also been locked way more frequently than in the past. This is becoming a problem, we had two players wanting to come for the second of your back to back wars and couldn't get them in thanks to syns being locked.

Seems like they can.

namedud
11-03-2015, 06:38 PM

Have you noticed yet how this game becomes more frustrating as you invest more money into it? It's almost like the only thing that changes are the people you get to interact with. One day you'll realize your game experience has been consistent since at least the end of that accomplice experiment, only at some point you decided it was a good idea to start paying for it. That point is when you developed expectations beyond your pre existing sense of entitlement, and having expectations of any kind with this game will put you on a one way street to Disappointmentville.

By the way, how's the weather there? I hear it's usually cloudy with a chance of gree.

Evan1000
11-03-2015, 10:40 PM
@namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game, and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.

Otherwise, I agree with you, but while you think you're helping by trying to get everyone to see what GREE is really doing, you're just giving GREE a reason (well, an excuse) not to respond to threads or come on the forum.

Babytway
11-03-2015, 11:23 PM
@namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game, and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.

Otherwise, I agree with you, but while you think you're helping by trying to get everyone to see what GREE is really doing, you're just giving GREE a reason (well, an excuse) not to respond to threads or come on the forum.
Time is money and you spend a lot of time on forums, so you invested quite a lot in this game. if you still play and "enjoy" the game, you shouldnt care if syns are locked or whatever gree does or doesnt do.

namedud
11-04-2015, 07:04 AM
@namedud

I've invested $0, but I still play and enjoy the game,

Lol

and I speak for my whole syn and every other player experiencing this problem that actually pays for gold.

Rofl

Gree doesn't need any reason or excuse to post or not post on the forum. They don't even need to have a forum. That fact right there should tell you something about why they don't post here more often.

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Time is money and you spend a lot of time on forums, so you invested quite a lot in this game. if you still play and "enjoy" the game, you shouldnt care if syns are locked or whatever gree does or doesnt do.

That seems counterintuitive.. you enjoy something so you shouldn't care if someone does something to make it less enjoyable?

Oasis
11-04-2015, 11:40 AM
counterintuitive

Who helped you with the BIG word?

namedud
11-04-2015, 11:46 AM
That seems counterintuitive.. you enjoy something so you shouldn't care if someone does something to make it less enjoyable?

Let's spell it out for you. You claim you enjoy this game. You also complain a lot about what you don't like about it. So either you are complaining about nothing, or you don't actually enjoy the game. If you actually enjoyed the game, you would have no complaints. Get it?

MK Loves You
11-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Let's spell it out for you. You claim you enjoy this game. You also complain a lot about what you don't like about it. So either you are complaining about nothing, or you don't actually enjoy the game. If you actually enjoyed the game, you would have no complaints. Get it?

You can enjoy something without liking every single thing about it. Everything has its pros and cons.

jfgarzon
11-04-2015, 12:58 PM
I havent seen to many pro comments about gree and cc lately.

crime cow
11-04-2015, 01:05 PM
You can enjoy something without liking every single thing about it. Everything has its pros and cons.

Sorry, that's not how we roll around these parts...if Gree does something you don't like, you now have to like it. Just say "thank you sir, may I have another?" Only a fool would try to make something they find enjoyable and have invested a lot of time in, more enjoyable...

Vile Lynn
11-04-2015, 01:15 PM
I've invested $0

Evan, Evan, Evan.... we know you've invested real cash into your game; you've posted it here yourself.

Red BD
11-04-2015, 02:09 PM
True perhaps in a black & white world.... But you need to wake and discover we have a kalidescope on our hands.

Jcw9811
11-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Evan, Evan, Evan.... we know you've invested real cash into your game; you've posted it here yourself.

Unless I missed it I don't think he has. He has just done about every tapjoy offer possible and now probably 50 companies have his credit card/parents credit card on file hahaha

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 02:35 PM

Exactly.. isn't that the point of a forum?

Sorry, that's not how we roll around these parts...if Gree does something you don't like, you now have to like it. Just say "thank you sir, may I have another?" Only a fool would try to make something they find enjoyable and have invested a lot of time in, more enjoyable...

Great reference lmao

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 02:38 PM
Unless I missed it I don't think he has. He has just done about every tapjoy offer possible and now probably 50 companies have his credit card/parents credit card on file hahaha

Prepaid card and lots of spam emails. But it sucks because sometimes it requests for an actual cc and I don't have one nor would I give that info out if I did

namedud
11-04-2015, 02:44 PM

Quoted for relevance.

crime cow
11-04-2015, 02:49 PM
Evan has stated in the past that there were a couple of offers in which he spent a few bucks to receive something (Star Wars figurine?) planning to return it, just to get the gold, but ended up keeping them. I guess you could split hairs on whether he bought goods or gold, but the more exciting news to me is that VL is now going to start calling people out if he/she thinks they are full of BS. Way to step up!!

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 02:51 PM
I just bought a mug for $6 with pictures of me and my brother and it says Merry Christmas on it. Thought it was awesome and I got 145 gold for it so even better

namedud
11-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Is that really the type of thing you would have bought online, for six whole dollars, if there wasn't some incentive to do so? You're only fooling yourself. It just fun for the rest of us.

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Is that really the type of thing you would have bought online, for six whole dollars, if there wasn't some incentive to do so? You're only fooling yourself. It just fun for the rest of us.

Not really, but I'm glad I did. For $6, it was actually a really nice mug and the perfect Christmas present

Dipstik
11-04-2015, 05:03 PM

The amount of gold he's spent is way beyond tapjoy. Even with his little scam.

Vile Lynn
11-04-2015, 05:17 PM
That picture-mug sounds like an awesome present!

I'd love it if my son gave me one with his pic. :)

(edit, wrap it up & you won't have to hide it)

crime cow
11-04-2015, 06:41 PM
The amount of gold he's spent is way beyond tapjoy. Even with his little scam.

Is he also running a scam? Please share more details regarding this scam so that we all may scorn him.

Of course, I know you aren't referring to the fact that he may sign up for something and then cancel within the time limit, as this is perfectly legit. Companies do this all the time, especially 'As seen on TV.' "Try it for 30 days and if you aren't happy return it for a full refund and keep xxx as a free gift." This is built into the marketing costs as they know only a small percentage of people will return or cancel within the time allowed. As someone who constantly preaches the TOS, certainly you aren't now saying that abiding by the terms and conditions of an offer is a scam, right? It may seem like a big waste of time and resources to most of us, but if that's his thing, so be it.

Dipstik
11-04-2015, 09:01 PM
Trying something and canceling it, sure.

Buying something and canceling the order, no. That's a scam to get free gold.

Red BD
11-04-2015, 09:02 PM
@Evan- looking for Christmas gifts for the Grands and Greats! Where can I get such mugs, and are they cheaper/give more gold if I order them with YOUR family on them????????????

Evan1000
11-04-2015, 09:18 PM
@Evan- looking for Christmas gifts for the Grands and Greats! Where can I get such mugs, and are they cheaper/give more gold if I order them with YOUR family on them????????????

I screenshotted the offer I should've saved it, would've showed you, but it was for 145 gold from Yorkphoto.com, the mugs are usually $10 but the tapjoy offer let's you buy it for $1 (plus 4 or 5.99 shipping and handling). You choose your design and three photos. I ordered it a few days ago and got it this afternoon, it was surprisingly good quality for the price. Now I just have to hide it in my room until Christmas!

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 04:28 PM
Is he also running a scam? Please share more details regarding this scam so that we all may scorn him.

Of course, I know you aren't referring to the fact that he may sign up for something and then cancel within the time limit, as this is perfectly legit. Companies do this all the time, especially 'As seen on TV.' "Try it for 30 days and if you aren't happy return it for a full refund and keep xxx as a free gift." This is built into the marketing costs as they know only a small percentage of people will return or cancel within the time allowed. As someone who constantly preaches the TOS, certainly you aren't now saying that abiding by the terms and conditions of an offer is a scam, right? It may seem like a big waste of time and resources to most of us, but if that's his thing, so be it.

I don't know if this is what Dipstik is referring to, but Evan has publicly admitted on these forums that he has bought gold, after already being made aware that the prizes for whatever event didn't stack, for the express purpose of getting a refund from Apple/Google, I forget which platform he plays on, once he received his prizes and discovered surprise surprise they don't stack. Regardless, he was "trying to prove a point" but pretty much anyone with a brain recognizes this as straight up fraud. Dippy may have just been referencing his normal Tapjoy shenanigans, which I don't really think constitute a scam, as it's within the rules, and the companies that put offers on there know that most people are doing what Evan is doing, but just on the basis of his publicly admitted refund scam, I'm amazed he hasn't been banned from the game yet. I guess that just shows you just how much attention gree pays to these forums!

crime cow
11-05-2015, 06:54 PM
I think you are mistaken Dr. I'm not going to search through anyone's posts, but if you did, I doubt you would find this admission. I could have missed it, but with the way Dip and others love to harass Evan I'm sure if he ever made that admission that thread would have stuck around for a while...

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 06:58 PM
I think you are mistaken Dr. I'm not going to search through anyone's posts, but if you did, I doubt you would find this admission. I could have missed it, but with the way Dip and others love to harass Evan I'm sure if he ever made that admission that thread would have stuck around for a while...

I promise you it happened, I saw it with my own eyes. Thankfully Evan has cut down his posting a lot lately so it shouldn't take me too long to find it if he hasn't wised up and edited it.

Vile Lynn
11-05-2015, 07:41 PM
I promise you it happened, I saw it with my own eyes. Thankfully Evan has cut down his posting a lot lately so it shouldn't take me too long to find it if he hasn't wised up and edited it.

I think you're talking about that thread 'having the heart of a lion.' It was in OT & deleted by OP.

Bad Fish
11-05-2015, 07:45 PM
He has the heart of a warrior!

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 08:06 PM
I think you're talking about that thread 'having the heart of a lion.' It was in OT & deleted by OP.

Yep you're exactly right, fortunately Google is nice and caches deleted pages. Best I could find was a post where someone quoted his post in question, apparently the original post itself is gone. But you can either believe I photoshopped this, or you can believe the multiple other people who also remember seeing it in real time! Unfortunately for us, 1Shot's meltdown may have saved Evan here.

crime cow
11-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Off-topic...no wonder it got no play! Seriously though, you're attachment is the size of half a postage stamp on my crappy iPhone (mine's in fine shape, I just hate iphones) and when I blow it up it up its way too blurry, so I'll have to take your word for it. I can see where he's saying something about getting money back, but I can't see if he's talking about an offer or gold purchased from Gree. I'll agree with you that anyone that buys gold with the intention of getting a refund is a scammer. This excludes those who feel cheated and go through proper channels.

That being said there are hundreds of scammers playing the game and many lies told on this forum on a regular basis. So call even a scammer, or a cheat or whatever you'd like in reference to this post, but that still doesn't mean he's not a free player now and puts him in with all the other liars, cheaters and whiners on this forum. Someone else just post about getting a vault for $45 and he was celebrated...see the double-standard?

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Off-topic...no wonder it got no play! Seriously though, you're attachment is the size of half a postage stamp on my crappy iPhone (mine's in fine shape, I just hate iphones) and when I blow it up it up its way too blurry, so I'll have to take your word for it. I can see where he's saying something about getting money back, but I can't see if he's talking about an offer or gold purchased from Gree. I'll agree with you that anyone that buys gold with the intention of getting a refund is a scammer. This excludes those who feel cheated and go through proper channels.

That being said there are hundreds of scammers playing the game and many lies told on this forum on a regular basis. So call even a scammer, or a cheat or whatever you'd like in reference to this post, but that still doesn't mean he's not a free player now and puts him in with all the other liars, cheaters and whiners on this forum. Someone else just post about getting a vault for $45 and he was celebrated...see the double-standard?

Well it was a straight up screenshot but gree may have downgraded the resolution when I attached it, here is a coou/paste of the post:

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
Oh for crying out loud.. ok fine. I didn't think it was that big a deal, it wasn't much gold.

I HAVE bought gold, twice. I didn't feel the need to mention it because I got a refund for both, and I bought it with the sole intentions of getting said refund.

One was a $20 gold bundle pack, the other was a $30 gold pack during the 40% off sale. This is probably the only truly free gold I have ever got because I didn't earn it through an offer, I just bought it and got my money back.

I panicked because I never expected to be in the T10 for so long (you think I'm not just as surprised as you guys? You think I think a free player deserves to be in the T10?). I also didn't expect 9 BATTLE WEEKENDS IN A FREAKING ROW.

This is when I lose respect from everyone right? If I had any respect to begin with and as if this thread didn't make me look bad enough.

And also at namedud, YES. I do the paid offers. That's exactly the ones I'm talking about. That's why you need a credit (in my case prepaid) card. You order the stupid items that those horrible websites offer and cancel the order as soon as you get the gold. You just have to be careful because sometimes you can't cancel the order. Those offers pay 2/3/400 gold each, multiple that by maybe 2-4 a week, and you can last in the T10 off free gold.

That's where the thousands of gold have come from. Ffs. It's seriously not that hard.

And I didn't necessarily get that refund for bs, I HAVE spent gold for dup prizes that aren't advertised as promised and everyone has the right to get a refund for that.

Now I will await my ban for saying all that, and for dippy the lawyer to sue me for $50 that I used to get free gold.

I'm sorry, and thank you.

Evan1000
11-06-2015, 07:19 AM
I spent 700 gold that war with all the obliteration duplicates.

700 gold that I earned 100% on tapjoy down the drain that I can't get refunded for.

I didn't buy gold for a refund that time.. but that's fair?

I really find it funny that most of you defend GREE on this forum, but complain about them everywhere else.

Maybe if everyone actually used this forum for what it's for, GREE wouldn't get away with half the **** that they do.

Another funny thing.. everyone on line knows exactly what I did with the refund. No one said anything, and people even asked me how to get a refund from Google for dup prizes. I come on here and it blows up into one big thing like I did something terribly wrong for buying $20 in gold after wasting $100 worth of tapjoy gold on dup prizes.

So thanks for that.

Evan1000
11-06-2015, 07:19 AM
Thankfully Evan has cut down his posting a lot lately so it shouldn't take me too long to find it if he hasn't wised up and edited it.

No really.. the pleasure is all mine

Vile Lynn
11-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Yep, syndicates are locked & so is this thread, heh.

Next! ;)