PDA

View Full Version : Game Features Not Functioning

QueBall
11-02-2015, 06:13 PM
i wanted to start this thread to point out normal game features not functioning properly. It's not a slam on Gree more so it is bringing attention to them so hopefully they can be fixed as they have value.
1. Main war screen. Sort feature to display conquest points by guild member from highest to lowest. This is a great feature so you can tell quickly at a glance who's doing very well and those that need to step it up. It hasn't worked for several war cycles now and it is sorely missed.
2. Guild screen ranking by guild points. When pressed an error message comes up stating cannot reach server. This is a nice feature that shows at a glance who is and who isn't participating in guild related quests. It also hasn't worked for several cycles now.
3. History tab in Raid Boss menu hasn't worked properly the last 2 raid bosses. It not longer display boss history in the order in which they wer killed. Not a big deal. Not a lot of value but still it's not functioning properly.
4. The ability to swap characters on the same Game Center account on the same device was completely awesome. Very well done. I don't know what I ever did without it. I wanted to point out though that on energy quests both guild and individual when you play 2 characters on the same device you get a bunch of server errors when you kill mobs on the second character. You will kil multiple mobs and think you are making progress then you get a server errors and all buys one kill counts and your energy bar refills for the kills that didn't count. The only way around this that I have found is to kill a mob then go to my kingdom then go back to the map then the kills count. It's tedious so if there is a way to fix it the would be much appreciation.
If anyone else has noticed a normal feature not functioning properly that hasn't been listed then please add to the thread and hopeful the can be addresses.

NOSOA
11-02-2015, 07:45 PM
I've been writing tickets about server errors for several cycles now. It doesn't seem to be high on the list of "fixes" but it does make it extremely difficult when you play multiple accounts on one device.

JamieF
11-03-2015, 04:38 AM
Server error issue is one of the worst, but that has been going on for months now and they're ignoring it.

Other normal feature: a confirmation button so spend gems, i've wasted too much gems on worthless items en upgrades because of a 'lag-tap'.

But who cares, this thread will also be ignored.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2015, 02:37 PM
This past LTQ was really bad with server errors.

About half of the quests ended with the dreaded green check mark and energy was not restored. I even sent in a ticket about it. Like the posts above, I don't expect this to be fixed any time soon. *sighs*

belgario
11-03-2015, 08:54 PM
New guild citadel features...will explanation be coming soon on how to achieve these? I'm scared to upgrade until normal bugs get worked out

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
11-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Ii cannot buy land, it shows that I can expand it for 0 gems! and goes away in one second
Few days like that, still no change

E-I
11-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Ii cannot buy land, it shows that I can expand it for 0 gems! and goes away in one second
Few days like that, still no change
You've reached the max expansion limit. This happens to me as well.

Daniel-Son of Darius WAR
11-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I forgot to say that it says expansion in progress, I did not reach maximum
How many squares is maximum?
Why it still shows arrows for expansion then?

Lord Vyper
11-05-2015, 03:06 AM
i wanted to start this thread to point out normal game features not functioning properly. It's not a slam on Gree more so it is bringing attention to them so hopefully they can be fixed as they have value.
1. Main war screen. Sort feature to display conquest points by guild member from highest to lowest. This is a great feature so you can tell quickly at a glance who's doing very well and those that need to step it up. It hasn't worked for several war cycles now and it is sorely missed.
2. Guild screen ranking by guild points. When pressed an error message comes up stating cannot reach server. This is a nice feature that shows at a glance who is and who isn't participating in guild related quests. It also hasn't worked for several cycles now.
3. History tab in Raid Boss menu hasn't worked properly the last 2 raid bosses. It not longer display boss history in the order in which they wer killed. Not a big deal. Not a lot of value but still it's not functioning properly.
4. The ability to swap characters on the same Game Center account on the same device was completely awesome. Very well done. I don't know what I ever did without it. I wanted to point out though that on energy quests both guild and individual when you play 2 characters on the same device you get a bunch of server errors when you kill mobs on the second character. You will kil multiple mobs and think you are making progress then you get a server errors and all buys one kill counts and your energy bar refills for the kills that didn't count. The only way around this that I have found is to kill a mob then go to my kingdom then go back to the map then the kills count. It's tedious so if there is a way to fix it the would be much appreciation.
If anyone else has noticed a normal feature not functioning properly that hasn't been listed then please add to the thread and hopeful the can be addresses.

Looks like no. 4 is fixed with the lastest upgrade - (hope 1-3 will be fixed too)

Frothypython
11-05-2015, 03:28 AM
It looks like they took care of 2 by just removing it.

plavine
11-05-2015, 04:59 AM
It looks like they took care of 2 by just removing it.

Now it only sorts by level - I guess with all of the new stuff , the sort was too difficult to program

Stark.
11-05-2015, 05:03 AM
It's really unfortunate that they "fixed" the guild points ranking by removing it. It was a good indicator of participation in guild quests. It should be brought back.

You can only sort donations in the new donation tab (replaced the ranking tab) by the level of the player which is completely useless. It needs to be sortable by how much has been donated. Seems like GREE is just removing features that they can't seem to figure out how to fix...

Vile Lynn
11-05-2015, 08:16 AM
It's really unfortunate that they "fixed" the guild points ranking by removing it. It was a good indicator of participation in guild quests. It should be brought back.

Sometimes they have to remove in order to fix.

It'll probably be back, but it's one of those things: not necessary for game play but convenient if one needs to track member participation.

truthteller
11-05-2015, 09:08 AM
When is the land expantion going to be fixed??????
I bought ALL the land AROUND the kingdom, making a FRAME and leaving about 30 spots within to keep expanding and it keeps telling me "expand for "0" gem"

I have NOT bought ALL land as I can see about 20 arrows pointing on empty lots available to purchase

I think GREE has a max of 75 lots available, but in the server the probably wrote 57 as the max.....................so probably a simple fix........just guessing here

Vile Lynn
11-05-2015, 09:54 AM
When is the land expantion going to be fixed??????
I bought ALL the land AROUND the kingdom, making a FRAME and leaving about 30 spots within to keep expanding and it keeps telling me "expand for "0" gem"

I have NOT bought ALL land as I can see about 20 arrows pointing on empty lots available to purchase

I think GREE has a max of 75 lots available, but in the server the probably wrote 57 as the max.....................so probably a simple fix........just guessing here

This has already been explained a couple times, but just in case the posts were missed...

There is a MAX land-space amount which is LESS than what shows to be available.
The arrows are there by default. It does not mean that the land can be purchased.
The "expand for 0 gems" pop-up is erroneous and probably there by default, too.

GREE engineers can code for an expansion increase, but there are other things most of us would rather they concentrate on, kwim? ...like fixing things that are actually broken.

Eventually, just like in CC & MW, when enough customers start running out of land for buildings and enough ask for an expansion increase, GREE will code it to be released in a major up-date. I'd guess you'll get more land before some of the major problems get fixed anyway.

Acadian
11-05-2015, 08:21 PM
Kudos on the fix for the out of sync, not one time since the update.

Vile Lynn
11-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Kudos on the fix for the out of sync, not one time since the update.

Awesome! Thanks for posting :)

b4davis
11-06-2015, 11:27 AM
I too have been reporting these very issues for at least 4 cycles. I've reverted to using two devices for my two accounts.

LüK€¥
11-07-2015, 08:06 AM
Server error issue is one of the worst, but that has been going on for months now and they're ignoring it.

Other normal feature: a confirmation button so spend gems, i've wasted too much gems on worthless items en upgrades because of a 'lag-tap'.

But who cares, this thread will also be ignored.

I am surprised for the constant lack of acceptation they show...

Vile Lynn
11-07-2015, 10:41 AM
I haven't had any more server errors since the update, using 2 devices for 4 accts.

Thank you, GREE! It's finally been a pleasure to play!!

Acadian
11-07-2015, 01:57 PM
The one and only issue I have found with out of sync is when a mob needs say 190 health, and I have 187 after hitting last mob, when I gain the health that takes me to 190 or more and hit right away, out of sync. But if I do refresh the rivals list then hit, no out of sync.

Vile Lynn
11-07-2015, 05:03 PM
Now I can enjoy the beautiful art work. The graphics have been lovely. Great job, Artists!

Acadian
11-08-2015, 03:41 PM
Graphics are nicer, but really not one of the issues the game had already. I wish they would add to setting the ability to turn off the battle animations or the backgrounds for bosses, my iPhone 4, (which I have one char stuck on due to wrong game center name put in, forgot the #'s at the end of email and it was my old game center, other 5 chars are all on the same one) It lags for minutes at a time loading the boss screen, then lags when the hit is made, it takes 10 minutes pretty much to go through the process, the who whole time a spinner is in the middle of the screen trying to load the background that never shows.

Vile Lynn
11-10-2015, 09:11 AM
I think ALL players should have been compensated with 10 energy refills, not just those customers who sent in tickets. We ALL had the same server issues, LTQ kill resets & lag until it was fixed.

Fromm
11-15-2015, 05:00 PM
I didn't get any energy refills and I put in numerous tickets for server errors

Agenthollis
12-30-2015, 07:03 PM
I love the Game Center, but all of a sudden my game center stopped working on my phone. About 1 month ago. Yet, phone says that I do have this game in Game Center. I was so frustrated, I did a delete and reload, then, all my refills that were in my inventory disappeared. Needless to say, I warn you, do not delete and reload your game. And, if anyone has a solution for my Game Center problems, I am all ears. I hope that GREE will restore my refills.

Frothypython
12-31-2015, 07:42 AM
I love the Game Center, but all of a sudden my game center stopped working on my phone. About 1 month ago. Yet, phone says that I do have this game in Game Center. I was so frustrated, I did a delete and reload, then, all my refills that were in my inventory disappeared. Needless to say, I warn you, do not delete and reload your game. And, if anyone has a solution for my Game Center problems, I am all ears. I hope that GREE will restore my refills.

I backed up to itunes, reset my phone - erasing all content and settings, then used the back up when I set up my phone again. It fixed the game center issue plus a lot more.