PDA

View Full Version : Same ole, same ole.

Danger Mouse
11-02-2015, 11:50 AM
Same ole same ole. Only just dropped by to see if anything had changed, and after 4 years happy to say - nope. Same crud served up day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

So I'm now playing Invasion by tap4fun. Check it out. Actual strategy, pay to win if you want - but don't need to if you don't want to. And it works.

I'm done here, gree have finally succeeded in driving me away. Why anyone persists with this deeply flawed farce is beyond me when there are so many options out there that promise the same game play but, unlike gree, deliver what they promise. I'm done with being on the receiving end of this abusive relationship.

Bye folks, it's been real.

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 11:56 AM
Same ole same ole. Only just dropped by to see if anything had changed, and after 4 years happy to say - nope. Same crud served up day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

So I'm now playing Invasion by tap4fun. Check it out. Actual strategy, pay to win if you want - but don't need to if you don't want to. And it works.

I'm done here, gree have finally succeeded in driving me away. Why anyone persists with this deeply flawed farce is beyond me when there are so many options out there that promise the same game play but, unlike gree, deliver what they promise. I'm done with being on the receiving end of this abusive relationship.

Bye folks, it's been real.

Congrats on winning MW! ;)

Rolinz
11-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Same old terrible LAG!!!

Or is it getting worse each WD Cycle???

HellRaizer
11-02-2015, 03:33 PM
Getting worse.. Log on time is also getting worse.. But then again, everything is :'(

terry114
11-04-2015, 04:46 AM
Thank you danger mouse. Checked out invasion and it's great. Easy to get started. Awesome graphics that put mw to shame. But mostly what I noticed is the communication from the developer.
Gree you must look at invasion and ask why they can do what mw players have been asking from you for too.long.
Signed
Status 206 on the way out.

Speed ump
11-04-2015, 10:28 AM
Ah ah, I win, I win. I finally drove away one of the hate club,lol. They will all slowly fall by the wayside

gwill
11-04-2015, 05:04 PM
#winnerwinner #chickendinner

crazeejay
11-04-2015, 06:53 PM
Ah ah, I win, I win. I finally drove away one of the hate club,lol. They will all slowly fall by the wayside

No you lose just for that retarded comment

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Ah ah, I win, I win. I finally drove away one of the hate club,lol. They will all slowly fall by the waysideYou mean, the way you and your crew did? Folded like one of them cheap suits you're known to wear. LOL There never was a hate club, bro. Your mate named them/us HATE MOB.No worries, mate,we'll be here until the servers are shut down. You take care,dawg.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-04-2015, 08:54 PM
No you lose just for that retarded commentPlan DELTA in effect, Plan DELTA.

MAD NUGGETT
11-05-2015, 12:39 AM

You should download invasion and raid his base. Lol

Bloodlust_revenge
11-05-2015, 12:53 AM
You should download invasion and raid his base. Lol

Why are you still here? You just don't learn do you?

Speed ump
11-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Few, didn't touch a nerve did I?lol. Just hang on to that cheap suit, you're going to need it

Speed ump
11-05-2015, 02:55 PM
Lol mad, thanks. Hey dm, what's you game name there?

Speed ump
11-05-2015, 02:58 PM
It's another with in app purchases, he's just traded one addiction for another. Oh well, I'll check it out too

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-05-2015, 03:16 PM
Few, didn't touch a nerve did I?lol. Just hang on to that cheap suit, you're going to need it

Cheap suit? Don't own any, dawg.
Had to sell everything, dude.
I just wander the alleys and parks of Austin NAKED as a new born baby, (not nearly as cute, though) with all my other homeless friends.
Just tryin' to hustle enough money to get me a couple of vaults for WD and THEGREE. ROTFLMAO
THEGREE clipped me or every penny I ever had. LOL

MAD NUGGETT
11-05-2015, 04:44 PM
Why are you still here? You just don't learn do you?

Don't know who you are, don't care. Probably a bird. Lol

HellRaizer
11-05-2015, 10:50 PM
This message is hidden because MAD NUGGETT is on your ignore list.

MAD NUGGETT
11-05-2015, 11:43 PM
There should be no complaints then

WBS
11-06-2015, 05:05 AM

Just like how the Birds sunk the Pirates. And pirates fell quickly, it was quite amazing how weak they were to fall apart so fast after in wd event loss.

carlos spicey weener
11-06-2015, 05:40 AM
Not Birds at all. Just a determined collective during tumultuous times...

Xela
11-06-2015, 06:44 AM

Huh?...You be jammin bro?

carlos spicey weener
11-06-2015, 06:54 AM
HUH!!!.....what??

ADC is new #1

Xela
11-06-2015, 07:06 AM
ADC? Any open spots? What's faction code?.....
YOU BE JAMMIN MF!

carlos spicey weener
11-06-2015, 07:20 AM
A Determined Collective is #1

WBS
11-06-2015, 02:10 PM

They were as much birds as SUP were pirates and super faction. Don't get me wrong Pirates had a run that no one else will match. It's crazy how fast they fell apart after losing one full event. Either way we will tap slower and slower as time goes on.

MAD NUGGETT
11-09-2015, 09:06 AM
Not to take away from their victory but it Looked like they fell apart before WD started.... just sayin...

WBS
11-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Not to take away from their victory but it Looked like they fell apart before WD started.... just sayin...

Maybe, did there merge with KYS go bad or what? Everything comes to an end.

HellRaizer
11-09-2015, 09:52 AM
Maybe, did there merge with KYS go bad or what? Everything comes to an end.

"merge", surely that cant be the right word ;)

WBS
11-10-2015, 02:48 AM
"merge", surely that cant be the right word ;)

Maybe I should have been more sensitive and said "acquisition." I hope no feelings were hurt from that offensive term.

sstuutss
11-10-2015, 04:11 AM
maybe it is a merge, now thats its gone pear shaped like 'all the others'?

Speed ump
11-10-2015, 07:20 PM
Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different. It's funny how many here suggested just that, it happens, then they still arnt happy about it. ( yes, that means you hate club, you know who you are) it nice to see that I only have to show up once every couple of weeks to keep you guys stirred up

Danger Mouse
11-11-2015, 03:00 AM
Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different. It's funny how many here suggested just that, it happens, then they still arnt happy about it. ( yes, that means you hate club, you know who you are) it nice to see that I only have to show up once every couple of weeks to keep you guys stirred up

Just popped back to see who might have posted.

Final call: speedie, you are a very sad individual. Enjoy your petty fame, it appears to be all you have.

I'm out for good. So long folks. Enjoy your masochism.

sstuutss
11-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Lol, the "sup" you speak of wasn't the same sup you speak of at the time. Don't worry, I'm sure that's over most heads here. After three years of winning everything in sight, pretty much time to do something different
come in spinner

Brown Out
11-11-2015, 06:06 AM
Just popped back to see who might have posted.

I'm out for good. So long folks. Enjoy your masochism.

See ya soon.

Veccster
11-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Just as the app is the same-old-same-old......the 5 people left in this forum are the same-old-same-old. Arguing over the same thing in every single thread. With an underlying theme about how bad the game is and how bad the developer is.....and yet still playing and coming her to complain about it.

Definition of insanity.

xWolfSlayerx
11-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Just as the app is the same-old-same-old......the 5 people left in this forum are the same-old-same-old. Arguing over the same thing in every single thread. With an underlying theme about how bad the game is and how bad the developer is.....and yet still playing and coming her to complain about it.

Definition of insanity.

More like the definition of idiocracy.

HellRaizer
11-11-2015, 11:33 AM

Definition of insanity.

I'm guessing, playing less and venting more as things get worse.. All I do is log for a couple of mins a day and collect and maybe do one battle in each fl/WD and hope that one day it gets better again