PDA

View Full Version : Veteran from 03 back for more!!

DaChosenOne
11-02-2015, 06:24 AM
Hey all DaChosenOne here, use to play game back in 13 and took a little time off after a year but I'm back and trying to make some new friends to reach back to the top where I was use to being.. If you don't mind helping out send me friend codes and I'll help in return.. I know the ends and outs of the epic bosses and the grinds.. I'll be back on top and retur. The favor with strong arm ours myself...If you have nemesis armor shoot me a pm or friend invite.. I'm a everyday loyal player and also do buy gems IOS
XCB-VPX-MFB

xWolfSlayerx
11-02-2015, 05:43 PM
Hey all DaChosenOne here, use to play game back in 13 and took a little time off after a year but I'm back and trying to make some new friends to reach back to the top where I was use to being.. If you don't mind helping out send me friend codes and I'll help in return.. I know the ends and outs of the epic bosses and the grinds.. I'll be back on top and retur. The favor with strong arm ours myself...If you have nemesis armor shoot me a pm or friend invite.. I'm a everyday loyal player and also do buy gems IOS
XCB-VPX-MFB

You might know how some things that are new in the Knights & Dragons game there are two things that you might have missed when you were during your "little time off":

1. The use of Nemesis Armors to fight an Epic Boss these days are long gone, using it is actually kind of stupid at this point in time. Nowadays we use Epics, and I know you might be asking they're almost impossible to get or whatnot, they're not. Epics nowadays are very efficient and easy to kill off the Epic Boss than the 'Nemesis Armors', so the glory days of the Nemesis Armors are long gone too.

2. Another thing you also need to know is that you can't count on the Epic Boss Armors to do you any good anymore, they're little more than fusion fodder. And also now we have an extra of Armors called "Dragonforged" so if you're still stuck in the glory days of the Nemesis Armors, you are far from reaching the top, so now's the time to move on and just combine the Epics from the Epic Boss Armors when you have Armors combinations that are combinable.

DaChosenOne
11-02-2015, 06:41 PM
You might know how some things that are new in the Knights & Dragons game there are two things that you might have missed when you were during your "little time off":

1. The use of Nemesis Armors to fight an Epic Boss these days are long gone, using it is actually kind of stupid at this point in time. Nowadays we use Epics, and I know you might be asking they're almost impossible to get or whatnot, they're not. Epics nowadays are very efficient and easy to kill off the Epic Boss than the 'Nemesis Armors', so the glory days of the Nemesis Armors are long gone too.

2. Another thing you also need to know is that you can't count on the Epic Boss Armors to do you any good anymore, they're little more than fusion fodder. And also now we have an extra of Armors called "Dragonforged" so if you're still stuck in the glory days of the Nemesis Armors, you are far from reaching the top, so now's the time to move on and just combine the Epics from the Epic Boss Armors when you have Armors combinations that are combinable.

Awesome okay!! Thank you for the heads up! Can I get a friend invite? And maybe ask you some more questions if they come along while playing and on this new journey

xWolfSlayerx
11-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Awesome okay!! Thank you for the heads up! Can I get a friend invite? And maybe ask you some more questions if they come along while playing and on this new journey
That would be something I would like to do, but I'm sadly on the Android platform so I'll be unable to send any friend invites whatsoever but there are some quality players in the game who are also on the K&D Forum and are from the iOS platform, who goes by the name of "SBBL Indigo". You should go and send him a Private Message (PM) on this Forum because I have no clue what his friend code is. I know he's on the iOS platform because he's from the top iOS Alliance "Rainbow Alliance/Coalition" (correct me if I'm wrong on how I'm saying the name of the Alliance) so you can get to the top even faster. Although if you send me PMs (Private Messages) or something on the K&D Forum, I will be able to reply to them but not instantly after you send them because I can be busy at times.