PDA

View Full Version : Another War.. wrf?

Forever Infamous
11-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Wow .. seriously!?!

PC77
11-01-2015, 01:18 PM
Yep, not getting a single refill out of me and if I score 10k over the duration, I'll be doing well. They can pucker up and kiss my a$$

F@st
11-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Start part 3 in modern war..... the last battle was hot for top'10, 6 team at 7m ip more. Idk if .47 take the spot at end

The Billionaire
11-01-2015, 01:47 PM
Really does take the piss. I hope everyone boycotts this war that's about to start

mg74cc
11-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Can someone verify this event. Because its bs geez gree.

surfinguy369
11-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Yes it is another war. Top 10 will still be the same as before

Demolisher VFF Rebels
11-01-2015, 02:38 PM
This is a piss take just because they think we have no lives and are happy taking our money while screwing customers all I can say is the shock 24hr raid boss and now this I'm sure many more will leave the game or stop spending . This game just gets more crazy every week

Ninja☆Smoke
11-01-2015, 02:42 PM
New Walking dead Tonight

Evan1000
11-01-2015, 04:09 PM
I laughed when I saw that. I think I agree with kids now that the end is near

bevsxrs
11-01-2015, 04:16 PM
Battle on! Woohoo! :)

Dipstik
11-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Guess my team will be doing a bit better than usual. Good luck with your boycott, guys!

Red BD
11-01-2015, 05:21 PM
Guess my team will be doing a bit better than usual. Good luck with your boycott, guys!

For Gosh sake's CHEESE IT!!!

doctormojo
11-01-2015, 06:23 PM
They're so lazy that when you open the battle screen, it literally says "Battle for Whatever" smdh

TZora
11-01-2015, 07:49 PM
play at your leisure .. who's asking you to spend gold? what's this boycott ye folks talking about, has never worked. i stopped taking this game seriously perhaps more than a year ago. play it as simcity cuz that's where the real fun is now. raise buildings, upgrade them to lvl 10, put some decorations around, collect money, donate to your syndicate, etc. there's so much to do for fun, who's really bothered about the battles and bosses :D

F@st
11-02-2015, 01:26 AM
In modern war we get 3 parts of war, we do actualy the 3 part. Think that same for CC, left one part after this one maybe lol

SuzieCC
11-02-2015, 04:27 AM
The sad part is; I am no longer surprised at how utterly useless the Gree team is in regards to keeping the players informed in ANY sort of way - throwing in random events not listed on the globe (At least they managed to PUT a globe us as they often cannot even do that) or not even bothering to inform players of upcoming events like a SECOND back to back battle on this basically useless forum.

What the 'team' fails to see - the more you make this game un-enjoyable for players with your lack of support and interaction with us; the more that get fed up and quit. The more that quit, the more likely hood ANOTHER set of lay offs for the team. Keep the players happy, keep your job.

C'mon. Step up your game guys.

Winnson
11-02-2015, 05:27 AM
I guess wars are going the way of case events, constantly up and running.

What fun!

Ninja☆Smoke
11-02-2015, 10:02 AM
The sad part is; I am no longer surprised at how utterly useless the Gree team is in regards to keeping the players informed in ANY sort of way - throwing in random events not listed on the globe (At least they managed to PUT a globe us as they often cannot even do that) or not even bothering to inform players of upcoming events like a SECOND back to back battle on this basically useless forum.

What the 'team' fails to see - the more you make this game un-enjoyable for players with your lack of support and interaction with us; the more that get fed up and quit. The more that quit, the more likely hood ANOTHER set of lay offs for the team. Keep the players happy, keep your job.

C'mon. Step up your game guys. THIS!! Trillion Health RB and EB, is what it is...I can't believe it that difficult to give more than a 2 hour head up.

PC77
11-02-2015, 10:32 AM
THIS!! Trillion Health RB and EB, is what it is...I can't believe it that difficult to give more than a 2 hour head up.

2 Day war, 40% gold sale and gold bundle that finishes at same time as this war was their version of a heads up, useless clowns. Daren't imagine what comes after this war, probably concurrent EB/RB events

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 10:33 AM
It's just like a 4-day war with twice the rewards... not a big deal except for the lack of notice.

Nighteg
11-02-2015, 11:19 AM
It's just like a 4-day war with twice the rewards... not a big deal except for the lack of notice.

You realize that you're the only gree representative on this forum, right?

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 11:25 AM
You realize that you're the only gree representative on this forum, right?

ummm... well... IDK if I "represent" GREE, but ok if using a very loose definition.

Sirius and the others are still around and reading fwiw. :)

Nighteg
11-02-2015, 11:34 AM
ummm... well... IDK if I "represent" GREE, but ok if using a very loose definition.

Sirius and the others are still around and reading fwiw. :)

Couldn't find a better word. How do you know Sirius is still reading? And what others?

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 11:47 AM
There is a list of who read what.

Nighteg
11-02-2015, 12:18 PM
So he's ignoring all this fukkery on purpose? I see :)

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 12:21 PM
IDK if I'd call ignoring... why bother posting if nothing to post about?

Evan1000
11-02-2015, 12:50 PM

It mainly affects the gold spenders. People buy and prepare to spend gold for one war a month.. not two back to back. People dumped all their gold the first war and have none for the second because they didn't know about it.

*waits for troll responses*

Evan1000
11-02-2015, 12:51 PM

Um.. seriously?

Dipstik
11-02-2015, 12:55 PM
It mainly affects the gold spenders. People buy and prepare to spend gold for one war a month.. not two back to back. People dumped all their gold the first war and have none for the second because they didn't know about it.

*waits for troll responses*

You're speaking for the gold spenders now, Evan?

You know, at some point it could be said that when you continuously bait the trolls by making it so easy, you're pretty much trolling yourself :)

Vile Lynn
11-02-2015, 01:13 PM
Um.. seriously?

Um.. seriously.

Mrs Cash
11-02-2015, 02:01 PM
Why the whining? Participate or don't. Spend gold or don't.
And seriously, why spend gold, it's really not necessary. Just have fun.
Or don't.

crime cow
11-02-2015, 02:08 PM

You're absolutely right. The developers at Gree obviously have no concern with their players and couldn't care less if they were enjoying the game as much as they should or if they are maximizing their sales/profits. If they were than Sirius would be in their office, or on the phone with them demanding answers and they would communicate with him/her. I have no idea if Sirius is pursuing information, but sending an email or ping once a week isn't getting it done. Maybe Sirius was being too aggressive and was told to back off...we have no idea, but it's obvious that somewhere there is a communication breakdown and the players are suffering. I'm not sure what's worse, the continual "I'll look into and get back to you posts" that are never followed up on, or complete silence. Obviously Sirius has decided that it's better to be silent...

Events like this are proof that Gree has no idea what they are doing as far as marketing. If players knew there was another battle they may have bought more gold during the 40% off sale. I'm sure some players repurchased even though it wasn't on sale, but was it enough to offset the sales they lost from players that decided it wasn't worth it to buy at regular price? It's also annoying when you don't think there are any events going on and then you log in to find that you missed a half day of battles. Gree might be thinking that they are going to teach players to log in all the time this way, but its going to cause more people to get frustrated and should lead to decreased activity. You want players to log in? Give them information and rewards for signing in, don't punish them for thinking its okay to spend time with their phone off. Again, since videos stopped I haven't spent any gold, so some of this is conjecture, but it is marketing 101 and it's applicable across many channels, including mobile gaming...

Bad Fish
11-02-2015, 02:43 PM
Um.. seriously?

Um.. seriously.

Um.. seriously!

BusterGuts
11-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Personally, I was hoping for the trifecta "SARBWAR" but GREE screwed me over.

Red BD
11-02-2015, 07:00 PM
So he's ignoring all this fukkery on purpose? I see :)

What's the point of this except to waste bandwidth? Vile Lynn can't, as far as I know, answer for Gree, nor defend the company. I know it's frustrating that folks whom we perceive as possibly having the ability to substantively deal with problems with the game are not around/don't take PMs etc, but Vile Lynn really can't change that.
Maybe she SHOULD (in one's opinion) be capable of that, but....

Perhaps we should just stop shoulding all over this space.... Or not.��

lordsagacity
11-02-2015, 09:10 PM
I won't spend a dime even if there is a 99%-off gold sale, because I know whatever money I spend on this game will quickly become useless. Money buildings? I have a trillion in hand. Battles or SA for weapon rewards? Will it keep the pace of RB and EB?

LüK€¥
11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
You know what pissess me off the most? When people complain about how bad the game is, yet they continue to play it. A normal person would be like, oh, I don't like this, I am gonna delete it. How hard is it to delete a game?

And when people says boycott, it never happened. We've only had ONE boycott, and no others, so clearly no one doesn't like the game that bad if there is no boycotts or action taking.

So the moral of this story is-if you're pissed at GREE, don't PLAY THEIR GAMES!!

Dat Guy
11-03-2015, 02:07 AM
The streets will flow with the blood of the non-believers!

Winnson
11-03-2015, 03:41 AM
The rivers will also run red!

Hallelujah!

Bad Fish
11-03-2015, 04:15 AM
It'll be a slightly different shade of grey if you color blind!

Nighteg
11-03-2015, 04:33 AM
What's the point of this except to waste bandwidth? Vile Lynn can't, as far as I know, answer for Gree, nor defend the company. I know it's frustrating that folks whom we perceive as possibly having the ability to substantively deal with problems with the game are not around/don't take PMs etc, but Vile Lynn really can't change that.
Maybe she SHOULD (in one's opinion) be capable of that, but....

Perhaps we should just stop shoulding all over this space.... Or not.��

My contempt was towards Sirius, but mostly towards the monkey who created the pumpkin thread and locked it. Not towards VL.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2015, 09:58 AM
We've only had ONE boycott,...

When was that?

I must have missed the memo.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2015, 11:24 AM
My contempt was towards Sirius, but mostly towards the monkey who created the pumpkin thread and locked it. Not towards VL.

I figured as much since I know you know that I don't know what GREE has planned anymore than any other player knows. :)

I wouldn't be surprised at all if RB started today. :/
Why the heck not? If they can code it, we will tap it.

POW!
11-03-2015, 11:36 AM
Hell if you are unhappy and want to do good with your trillions in game money donate it to my small family run syndicate. Feeding the hungry small business owner should make you happy again. I'll even send you a thank you letter on your wall. Think of it as a refrigerator magnet. That'll show them! Lol

Evan1000
11-03-2015, 01:31 PM
I've never ever heard of a "boycott" for a freaking phone game upon coming here. That really says a lot about the company running said freaking phone game.

Vile you were here. Remember "Player Appreciation Month"? That was GREE's response to the boycott

I remember two boycotts. The second never really took off considering the first was a failure.

Vile Lynn
11-03-2015, 01:42 PM
Pretty sure I was here, heh (been here for freakin' eva!), but I do not remember a boycott going anywhere.

Smarch should be PAM.
https://creaturesphilly.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/11016096_823316111038731_5150150846518927812_n.jpg

Sideline Sal
11-03-2015, 02:48 PM
Rumor Mill is abuzz with talk of a 3rd war starting in 12minutes...really? Okay, so no war started.

Where's the LTB?

And Syns have been locked forever! Can we get a minute to open syns at least? Still Locked

F@st
11-03-2015, 04:22 PM
Day 3 goal'up maybe why syn are locked
Waiting for prize im at 2/3.....lol

Dipstik
11-03-2015, 04:38 PM
Rumor Mill is abuzz with talk of a 3rd war starting in 12minutes...really? Okay, so no war started.

Where's the LTB?

And Syns have been locked forever! Can we get a minute to open syns at least? Still Locked

Pretty sure there's not going to be a ltb this cycle. I'm upgrading my nightclub.

Red BD
11-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Problem with boycotts announced via this Forum is that only less than 1% of players are in gangs with someone involved here, so such a call to strike may reach only.....

Evan1000
11-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Problem with boycotts announced via this Forum is that only less than 1% of players are in gangs with someone involved here, so such a call to strike may reach only.....

It was all over the chat apps. There was a long list of syns that said they were going to boycott. Many on the list didn't really follow the plan.

Idiosyncrasy
11-03-2015, 06:27 PM
Fee fi fo fum... I smell tears.

doctormojo
11-05-2015, 04:37 PM
Not sure why anyone wants an answer from Sirius anyway, here let me give his upcoming answer for him and save him the trouble, that way he can spend more of his valuable time working on this game!

"Sorry guys, the team is working on it, I'll post an update with more information soon! Thanks for your patience!"

*disappears from forum for days and never mentions it again*

Dat Guy
11-06-2015, 04:36 AM
Not sure why anyone wants an answer from Sirius anyway, here let me give his upcoming answer for him and save him the trouble, that way he can spend more of his valuable time working on this game!

"Sorry guys, the team is working on it, I'll post an update with more information soon! Thanks for your patience!"

*disappears from forum for days and never mentions it again*

Doc, that is the best impersonation I have seen since Rich Little!

(Google him Evan)