PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on?

Nielss Gulabsonn
11-01-2015, 01:59 AM
Hello! I changed from android tona ios device.. I created a new account and did the tutorial completely.. I tried to test my luck at the chests but only chests appear from old content (maelstrom chest from 2 hears ago) etc.. Can someone tell me whats going on? Thanks

Marco_
11-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Hello! I changed from android tona ios device.. I created a new account and did the tutorial completely.. I tried to test my luck at the chests but only chests appear from old content (maelstrom chest from 2 hears ago) etc.. Can someone tell me whats going on? Thanks
I guess you're in Europe?
Gree started putting new European accounts on a new "Europe" server that's mostly running 1-2 years behind the global server content-wise.

Nielss Gulabsonn
11-01-2015, 03:03 AM
I guess you're in Europe?
Gree started putting new European accounts on a new "Europe" server that's mostly running 1-2 years behind the global server content-wise.

Thats correct, i'm from belgium.. Is there anything i can do about it or?...

Vile Lynn
11-01-2015, 07:28 AM
Thats correct, i'm from belgium.. Is there anything i can do about it or?...

Hi Nielss, welcome to the forums! :)

Please send in a ticket. Be as specific as possible; type "Wrong Chest Rewards, K&D issue" in the subject line, or something like that. Attach SSs if you have them & patiently wait for a reply. Hopefully they'll get you the right rewards quickly.

Marco_
11-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Hi Nielss, welcome to the forums! :)

Please send in a ticket. Be as specific as possible; type "Wrong Chest Rewards, K&D issue" in the subject line, or something like that. Attach SSs if you have them & patiently wait for a reply. Hopefully they'll get you the right rewards quickly.
Lol, Vile Lynn, that's about as random as a Gree support ticket reply... ;)
The problem is Nielss making a new account and ending up on Europe server instead of global server...

Probably the only ways for Europeans to make new accounts on global server is to use workarounds like google play/itunes account with address outside Europe/using VPN to outside Europe and then downloading I guess (have never tried it myself) .