PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING........a war events of 36 hours that requieres teams to win 36 battles

truthteller
10-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Only on greeland

So far I have hear from guilds that have been completing these goals, that 7/8 is to win 7 battles.........and there are currently only 8 hours left on the clock

even the top 10 teams whom declare non stop, most have so far 22 battles at the most, which means they may have time for another 6 to 7 battles before war ends

Once again in GREELAND the Greebrigade came up with an event and goals that requiere teams to go back in time or to freeze time in order to complete these goals

TIPs:
we need to get a hold of Martin and the Doc and see if we can borrow their delorian or the train to go back in time
we could also contact Sarah Connor and see if the time machine still working
Maybe we can call Superman and have him fly again in the opossite direction of earth rotation so we can go back in time

Jnsolberg
10-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Only on greeland

So far I have hear from guilds that have been completing these goals, that 7/8 is to win 7 battles.........and there are currently only 8 hours left on the clock

even the top 10 teams whom declare non stop, most have so far 22 battles at the most, which means they may have time for another 6 to 7 battles before war ends

Once again in GREELAND the Greebrigade came up with an event and goals that requiere teams to go back in time or to freeze time in order to complete these goals

TIPs:
we need to get a hold of Martin and the Doc and see if we can borrow their delorian or the train to go back in time
we could also contact Sarah Connor and see if the time machine still working
Maybe we can call Superman and have him fly again in the opossite direction of earth rotation so we can go back in time

Lol, the war is actually only 35 hours long.
Gree Math!

truthteller
10-30-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi Purple
Hell of a fight FUA is putting out there, nice ranking so far, good luck

Vile Lynn
10-30-2015, 05:34 PM
I let then know about 36 wins being impossible in 35 hrs... don't expect anything.

*shrugs*