PDA

View Full Version : Such a great idea ... Where's....

HellRaizer
10-30-2015, 08:12 AM
Can you create a personal daily event in which you place Wally (Waldo if in the US i think) onto one of the maps.. His location changes each day and is different per player account. Upon tapping him 1/1 times you get a wondrous trinket..

I only suggest this, as I was inspired on how exciting it is to try to tap on a target in the overcrowded maps ... Please don't make Waldo/Wally a ghost target thou... we have enough of them

carl9764
10-30-2015, 08:58 AM
Very good idea but bet you wont be able to hit him due to too many targets as it is lol

Sheldor Sir
10-30-2015, 09:02 AM
I think should make Wally a Ghost that could be on any map, prize +5 Regen or +10% energy..............but let me open replacement screen company as i'll be able to retire after 6 months of people tapping !!!!!

HellRaizer
10-30-2015, 09:06 AM
and we could go much further..

Have a faction goal that allows for 30 different individuals tapping on Wally within a day to unlock an even more outrageous Trinket.

Maybe he could also be the trigger for Epic bosses

Speed ump
10-30-2015, 09:18 AM
A ghost? Are you making fun of my team now hell? And here I thought you were the sensitive one, hehe

HellRaizer
10-30-2015, 09:30 AM
A ghost? Are you making fun of my team now hell? And here I thought you were the sensitive one, hehe :)

You must have seen (well not seen) the ghost targets.. Sometimes when you're in a map and tap on an empty space, all of a sudden you've actually tap on an NPC from another map.. after that you get a server unresponsive error..

Sheldor Sir
10-30-2015, 09:34 AM
just like Speedies team no real substance........................:p

Area51z
10-30-2015, 11:18 AM
Can you create a personal daily event in which you place Wally (Waldo if in the US i think) onto one of the maps.. His location changes each day and is different per player account. Upon tapping him 1/1 times you get a wondrous trinket..

I only suggest this, as I was inspired on how exciting it is to try to tap on a target in the overcrowded maps ... Please don't make Waldo/Wally a ghost target thou... we have enough of them

I think it would make them tons of money if instead of where's Waldo they make it
" where's the gree team" .... Or would that be to challenging..... :D

Agent Orange
10-30-2015, 11:37 AM
:)

You must have seen (well not seen) the ghost targets.. Sometimes when you're in a map and tap on an empty space, all of a sudden you've actually tap on an NPC from another map.. after that you get a server unresponsive error..

Scripts avoid ghost targets...

Agent Orange
10-30-2015, 11:39 AM

Great idea, nobody on Android would stand a chance. The masses of crap swirling around the screen are bad enough on IOS but the targeting accuracy on android is non existant making it nearly impossible to hit a target you click on.