PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the daily EB goal prize does not stack

Roc1720
10-28-2015, 08:47 AM
Just checked my bonuses and the terror helmet only shows a 5% mod although I have two that should give a total 10% mod. Any word on the fix GREE?

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 09:00 AM
This is a different type of EB. I have the feeling it's meant not to stack.

Aren't dailys only 1% usually? IDK, CRS.

Roc1720
10-28-2015, 09:06 AM
I'm sure it's supposed to stack, yes its a higher mod than normal EB but its only a 3 day event hence the higher daily mod.

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 09:12 AM
I'm sure it's supposed to stack, yes its a higher mod than normal EB but its only a 3 day event hence the higher daily mod.

Hmm... the 5% mod makes me think it should not stack. If it was 2%, then I might agree.

Jcw9811
10-28-2015, 09:17 AM
Hmm... the 5% mod makes me think it should not stack. If it was 2%, then I might agree.

Just seems weird to me to not have the EB daily goal prize stack since it has always stacked

Roc1720
10-28-2015, 09:19 AM
Then why have a daily goal then? Why make it a 3 day event why not one day? On some of the recent EBs it was a 2% mod for a 7 day event = 14% so why is 15% over the top? I dig ya Vile Lynn but I completely disagree with you on this issue

Gungho
10-28-2015, 12:41 PM
Take it on the chin, just another Easter egg that they don't stack... Spend more gold...:p

Mountnezzy
10-28-2015, 01:08 PM
Plus prize says 5% atk and you actually get 5% def added and they don't stack.......

F@st
10-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Stak or not no one finish last lol.

kids
10-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Seems they're not pleased with effin only single players nomore
Now they start to hose whole teams..nice !

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 03:49 PM
Just seems weird to me to not have the EB daily goal prize stack since it has always stacked
Seems weird to me, too, and I hope they change it so they stack.

Then why have a daily goal then? Why make it a 3 day event why not one day? On some of the recent EBs it was a 2% mod for a 7 day event = 14% so why is 15% over the top? I dig ya Vile Lynn but I completely disagree with you on this issue

We can disagree and still dig each other. :)
But, you're right 14 or 15%, it's not much of a difference & having them stack would be best!

I just noticed that this EB event isn't even on the Master Plan (aka the Globe).

Plus prize says 5% atk and you actually get 5% def added and they don't stack.......

Is this true?
(I don't doubt it; happens often in KA.)

Evan1000
10-28-2015, 04:56 PM
I blame everyone who defended GREE when I kept bringing up the issue of duplicate prizes

Duplicate war indi prizes? Oh it's ok, it helps new players catch up

Bringing back old war prizes? Oh it's ok, people in the low ranks don't need stats anyway

Duplicate SA prizes? Oh it's ok, SA sucks anyway

Duplicate war daily prizes? Oh it's ok, barely anyone finishes them anyway

Duplicate EB daily prizes? Oh no how could they do such a thing! I didn't see this coming!

I'm hoping these duplicate EB prizes are like the invasion of Poland, and not Rhineland all over again

Dipstik
10-28-2015, 05:18 PM
I'm pretty sure if anyone listens to evan, this ones for him.

*munches popcorn*

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 05:28 PM
Cha, let's blame Evan! lol!

With all the popcorn being consumed in CC, GREE should dedicate an entire cycle to it.
...popcorn bombs, oil burns, flavor wars. Dippy McStik as the RB... oh, the madness! hehe

Dipstik
10-28-2015, 06:11 PM

With all the popcorn being consumed in CC, GREE should dedicate an entire cycle to it.
...popcorn bombs, oil burns, flavor wars. Dippy McStik as the RB... oh, the madness! hehe

I'd love to see how Gree's artists would imagine that one...

crime cow
10-28-2015, 06:56 PM
I blame everyone who defended GREE when I kept bringing up the issue of duplicate prizes

In truth, your posts aren't all that different from anyone else's...you complain about stacking prizes, whereas others now echo those complaints for other events, or complain over and over about EB health, the new RB, SA regen time, display errors, lag, etc. For some reason you do take more grief though and I'm not sure why that is....I think someone just has a man/boy crush on you...

That being said, if you think that even if everyone listened to you and backed you up it would have made any difference, well, you're delusional. Gree has proven time and time again that they don't monitor this board for ideas or feedback, or if they do, they don't really care what anyone here thinks. As long as someone continues to spend gold they're happy. At some point in time this will all fold up and everyone will get a severance package, take some time off, and then find a new job in Silicon Valley with little or no effort. Life is good!

LüK€¥
10-29-2015, 07:13 AM

I blame Evan. His hands are tired after typing away.
But...he does have a point.
Also, the Invasion of Poland was hilarious, so gotta give him credit.

Vile Lynn
10-29-2015, 12:50 PM
I checked my inventory for the Terror Helmet, the syn daily goal reward...

Inventory shows 3x with +5% Armor Attack.
Indy Bonus List shows 1x +5% Armor Defense.
:confused:

No need to send in a ticket; they know about this and are working to fix it. I'm not sure how it'll be fixed, like if they'll stack or if it'll end up being A or D. It should be A (attack) since that was awarded originally, but IDK.

jfgarzon
10-29-2015, 01:08 PM
They will give you 5 energy refills to make it all better. Thats the quick fix to all the screwups gree does. Hope everyone enjoys all the legendary battles this weekend

BusterGuts
10-30-2015, 03:42 AM
When I sent a ticket asking our friend wrote:

"I am sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused to you. Please note that this mods will not reflect or have any effect in your account stats, however when you attack in a battle this mods will be added towards your attack and defence. I really appreciate your understanding."

kids
10-30-2015, 05:59 AM
Good to know real experts are there for support

kids
10-31-2015, 01:51 PM
Lol - they've fixed it gree way...

Instead 3x5% armor attack I'm having 3x2% armor defense now

Ridiculous !

Dipstik
10-31-2015, 01:59 PM
You wanted stackable mods, right? Fixed it for you.

kids
10-31-2015, 04:22 PM
Bla bla ...i wanted the rewards they've announced cos that's what we've been going for

Bad Fish
10-31-2015, 04:39 PM
Well it is your party & you can cry if you want to.

Nighteg
10-31-2015, 05:21 PM
I would cry too.

Red BD
10-31-2015, 05:31 PM
Bla bla ...i wanted the rewards they've announced cos that's what we've been going for

That's hardly unreasonable- it might be pointless if folks didn't waste real money to get them, but even then it wouldn't be an unreasonable statement.

kids
10-31-2015, 07:00 PM
Gree's 'artists' are the best ever !

Crime city improves every day !
...ok the players are getting a little annoying but the goldflow is great lately

Can i get on grees cash list now too please ?

kids
11-05-2015, 05:00 PM
GREE International Inc.)
Oct 31, 12:49

Greetings Max,

Thank you for contacting Crime City Support.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Please note that the bonus not stacking for the event "Trio of Terror Epic Boss" has been fixed. Please restart the game.

Regards,

kids
11-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Hey my gree friend
Sorry but nothing has been fixed..
My team get all 3 days done..daily reward been announced the terror helmet with a 5% armor attack mod on it
Now I'm having 3 helmets with 2% armor defense on it each
Try again please !

kids
11-05-2015, 05:02 PM
Hello Max,

Thank you for writing in.

I apologize for any confusion caused to you. Please note that the mods not stack. This bonus is multiplicative and not additive.

There are two categories of boost effect, and the two categories have a different formula for how multiple sources of the same bonus are applied.

The first category of boosts are the ones that raise a number. An example would be the boost that gives a flat bonus to defense buildings (it raises your defense from buildings). Multiple sources of these boosts are additive. For those syndicate bonuses, you will see a progression of 5% / 10% / 15% / 20% / 25%.

The second category of boosts are those that lower a number, such as the bank reduction fee boost. These boosts are multiplicative. Multiplicative bonuses are determined by multiplying each boost by the already reduced number. This type of mechanic is common to games in general, usually relating to things that cannot logically go above 100%. A common example would be an evasion mechanic of some sort; you can't evade 150% of anything.

Here's a concrete example from one of the developers:

If a player has two 5% multiplicative bonuses (reduction boosts) and two 15% multiplicative bonuses of the same type, instead of having a combined 40% bonus, he would have a combined 34% bonus.

100.95 = 95% (full 5% boost)
95.95 = 90.25% (4.75% boost)
90.25.85 = 76.71% (13.54% boost)
76.71.85 = 65.2% (11.51% boost)

1-.652 = 34.8% reduction

Compare this with two additive bonuses of 5% and two additive bonuses of 15%, which would look like .05 + .05 + .15 + .15 = .4, or a combined 40% total bonus.

Multiplicative boosts follow two rules:

They can never hit a 100% boost
They show diminishing returns. As you had more of the same boosts, each boost will provide less because they are designed to never hit 100% reduction.
Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

kids
11-05-2015, 05:05 PM
Thank you for recently contacting Crime City.

We hope that we have fully addressed the issue to your satisfaction. We aim to continually improve our player support, so we need passionate gamers like you to let us know how we're doing. Your valuable feedback will help us to continue to keep leveling up our game.

Please click [here]