PDA

View Full Version : Linking to Gamecenter

J-manKometh96
10-27-2015, 01:26 AM
To date, I have not linked my game. With all the issues at the rollout of linking, and the fact that I believe I was using a different Apple ID when I started playing, it wasn't worth the headache. Well I now have a new phone on the way, and need to. Any help on making this process smooth would be greatly appreciated.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-27-2015, 02:07 AM
Link now using old phone, or any device.

Better yet, create a Google Play account, too.

Your call as to which one you use, or use both.

GC and GP work well together.

When your new phone arrives, add this game, create a new worrier, link to GC using your previous GC account.
Or, link the Apple device to your GP account.

You can keep the new lil worrier in cyberspace, or flip flop accounts as desired.
Easy peasy, nice N greasy.

J-manKometh96
10-27-2015, 04:28 AM
That's the plan, but right now my concern is the actual linking and possibly losing my account, as I'm not exactly sure which Apple ID I originally set the game up with.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-27-2015, 04:57 AM
That's the plan, but right now my concern is the actual linking and possibly losing my account, as I'm not exactly sure which Apple ID I originally set the game up with.

You can create a new account and gain the confidence of knowing both accounts will be linked.
Nothing magical in those accounts, or creating multiples of same.
The only advantage here is you can DEW what I DUZ, link about 12 accounts on BOTH GP & GC.

Sheldor Sir
10-27-2015, 04:58 AM
if u go to help / contact support in game click through until the Modern War Issue Report send email message pops up scroll down it lists all the detail about /device etc inc GC id number just not sure how you can translate that to the email/apple id, but if its blank would say that its not linked