PDA

View Full Version : SA indi prizes?

Evan1000
10-26-2015, 02:38 PM
Don't we usually get 5 syndicate prizes and 5 individual prizes in SA? How come this one we only got 3 indi?

Red BD
10-26-2015, 02:56 PM
Don't we usually get 5 syndicate prizes and 5 individual prizes in SA? How come this one we only got 3 indi?
Yes. Maybe because they stack??????? Just saying: Every cloud has a silver lining and every silver lining has a cloud.

Vile Lynn
10-26-2015, 03:38 PM

Hmmm...

I blame Evan for this! ;) WTG, dude!

LeatherKicks
10-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Because its all defense. Stop crying.

Red BD
10-26-2015, 09:20 PM
Yes, Evan, once upon a time when I was a young, bright eyed and bushy-tailed youth much like you an old codger with rancid gin on his breath grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley..... eventually he explained that one must use wisdom and power judiciously lest one get.... you get the idea (-;)

General Dudus
10-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Because you prob fell short and only got the last 3 Indy prizes in rank

Evan1000
10-27-2015, 05:24 AM
Yes. Maybe because they stack??????? Just saying: Every cloud has a silver lining and every silver lining has a cloud.

I was thinking the same thing. If that's the case.. well that says a hell lot about the company running this game.

Evan1000
10-27-2015, 05:26 AM
Because its all defense. Stop crying.

Haha, good point. I need to work on my defense though, I'm trying to build the future DL of my mini syn

Because you prob fell short and only got the last 3 Indy prizes in rank

I ranked in a place where I should've gotten 5. How many indi prizes did you get?

Jcw9811
10-27-2015, 06:37 AM
I ranked in a place where I should've gotten 5. How many indi prizes did you get?

Everyone got 3 this time

Evan1000
10-27-2015, 02:09 PM
Everyone got 3 this time

Yes, which should rightfully be changed back to 5, or we should at least be given some explanation for why this is the case

Dipstik
10-27-2015, 03:18 PM
Yes, which should rightfully be changed back to 5, or we should at least be given some explanation for why this is the case

Wasn't it only a couple months ago that we only got one? Does the "Evan Rule" state that adjustments to prizes can only go one way?

Evan1000
10-27-2015, 03:45 PM
Wasn't it only a couple months ago that we only got one? Does the "Evan Rule" state that adjustments to prizes can only go one way?

Yeah, we got an announcement stating the change to the prize structure of SA, and it was improved for the better.

Now they change this randomly without informing anyone and it's for the worse?

Dipstik
10-27-2015, 04:18 PM
More prizes isn't always better, evan. You'll enjoy games more when you realize why that is.

TMI
10-27-2015, 06:17 PM
More prizes isn't always better, evan. You'll enjoy games more when you realize why that is.

What are you talking about?! More prizes are better. And higher stat prizes are better too.

They should just keep increasing the prizes and stats.
I propose adding another 0 to the stats of all prizes and adding another prize, every 3 months.
Example, boss 10 is a prize that's 1m/1m. In 3 months, boss 10 should have 2 prizes that are 10m/10m (that's in January).
Then 3 months after that, boss 10 has 3 prizes that are 100m/100m, and so on and so on.

Yay GREE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVDZVhdT2gY

#austrianeconomics

#bernie sanders doesn't know basic economics

Edit: How do I make it so that ppl can watch the video here, and not be bumped to a new window?

namedud
10-27-2015, 08:32 PM
I was thinking the same thing. If that's the case.. well that says a hell lot about the company running this game.

More needs to be said? You're not new here, still not get it or what?

Rightfully? It's Gree's game, they can rightfully do what they want with it. And if they fail to fulfill your sense of entitlement you should adjust your expectations. As for an explanation, two things. First, again, you're not new here. Second, Gree owes no explanations to you or anyone else if they decide to make a game wide change to something like prize structure. Sometimes they make an announcement, other times not. End of the day, these kinds of changes affect everyone the same and an announcement is just redundant.

Yeah, we got an announcement stating the change to the prize structure of SA, and it was improved for the better.

Now they change this randomly without informing anyone and it's for the worse?

Worse in what way? You were happy about SA prizes a few days ago, posting about there not being any duplicates. Is it worse because you still think Gree owes you stuff, and now you're getting less than you were? If that's the case, there is a three word solution to what you're feeling.

Buy more gold.

sister morphine
10-28-2015, 06:33 AM

Everyone got 3 this time
Don't think I got any, but who cares. ;)

Jcw9811
10-28-2015, 08:12 AM
Don't think I got any, but who cares. ;)

Everyone who ranked high enough got 3 prizes then haha

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 08:13 AM
I don't think too many free players ranked high enough to get 3 Indy rewards.

crime cow
10-28-2015, 08:24 AM
I couldn't tell you if I received any individual prizes for SA or not. Since I don't spend gold I have no interest in looking. Our team finished high so I'm assuming we received five prizes. If Gree made the change due to the fact that prizes now stack then it's odd that they reduced the prizes for individuals, but not for Syn's. Wouldn't people spend more gold to get individual prizes versus syndicate prizes? Syndicates can generally do well with activity and if you are a top syn then you'll set minimum IP scoring based on where you expect to finish. From there, the incentive for people to spend more gold is to get more prizes or better prizes, which is on the individual side. So this sounds to me like a programming error, or a bad marketing decision, neither of which should surprise anyone and we will get no explanation of it.

...Gree owes no explanations to you or anyone else if they decide to make a game wide change to something like prize structure. Sometimes they make an announcement, other times not. End of the day, these kinds of changes affect everyone the same and an announcement is just redundant.

You're right, Gree owes no explanations, and as they've proven over and over again, they will not provide one. Announcements regarding game changes are very rare, to the point of being almost nonexistent. To me it would be like Kellogg putting cereal into plain white boxes and you have to guess what is inside, or Target eliminating shelf tags: "hey, you decide if you want it and we'll tell you how much it costs when you get your receipt."

The only announcements we're getting now are on that stupid pumpkin collection thing, which I have paid no attention to as it's designed for only those few people that collect prizes and will spend anything to get something 'new and shiny' into their inventory. As far as meaningful game changes, there is usually no announcement at all. I can understand that some of the game should be cloaked in mystery to allow some strategy to build, but they don't even communicate basic changes to get people interested/excited about events, nor due they communicate prize changes such as the one Evan has addressed. If Gree was more proactive they would have a better community forum, more support from players, increased gold sales and less of people running to Apple or Google screaming about unfair play ("we were on xx/xx/2015 that we would get five prizes, but I only received three...").

Communication is a beautiful thing and it would solve a lot of their problems...

Jcw9811
10-28-2015, 09:29 AM
They probably did it since the top players were gaining a massive amount of stats with 5 mafia attack mods so this way they are curbing attack stat inflation a little bit. Plus the raw stats on the indi prizes were a lot better than normal at least at the lower tiers so that also made up for getting 2 less prizes

Dipstik
10-28-2015, 12:45 PM
I don't think too many free players ranked high enough to get 3 Indy rewards.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M2d347914cb5c1ddcb34237902e6d4731o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=303&h=167

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 05:42 PM
https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.M2d347914cb5c1ddcb34237902e6d4731o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=303&h=167

http://pinkie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/rsz/mlfw2988_small.png

Max Power
10-29-2015, 09:29 AM
These millennials are the worst.

Dipstik
10-29-2015, 09:43 AM
These millennials are the worst.

I disagree. Kids were FAR worse in 1010. Always complaining about the plague and running off to start fights with the caliphate...

Max Power
10-30-2015, 06:16 AM
I disagree. Kids were FAR worse in 1010. Always complaining about the plague and running off to start fights with the caliphate...

Yeah, but the plague killed them off before they got too annoying. Well, that and it happened 300 years later.

But, the Nile did freeze over, so we have that.

Dipstik
10-30-2015, 08:25 AM
The plague was in 1300? I always thought it was just after 1000 AD. Oh well... that'll teach me to research my jokes next time :)

Dipstik
10-30-2015, 08:32 AM
Too good not to share...

http://cdn2.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20151030-9f36d.png

LüK€¥
10-30-2015, 11:26 AM
Too good not to share...

http://cdn2.cad-comic.com/comics/cad-20151030-9f36d.png

Hahahah, good one dippy

Vile Lynn
10-30-2015, 12:59 PM
LOL! That's rad. Could have ended at #3. ;)

Dipstik
10-30-2015, 01:30 PM
No, #5 is the best. Can't leave that out.

Max Power
10-30-2015, 02:19 PM
The plague was in 1300? I always thought it was just after 1000 AD. Oh well... that'll teach me to research my jokes next time :)

Yeah, 1000AD was still a lot of Viking stuff.

LOL at the Thing and turkeyfarts.

Prizes aren't stacking, You ruined my life!

namedud
10-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Yeah, 1000AD was still a lot of Viking stuff.

LOL at the Thing and turkeyfarts.

Prizes aren't stacking, You ruined my life!

There used to be a prize, then there were lots of prizes, and now there are fewer but still more than at the start.

Angry!

Vile Lynn
10-30-2015, 07:15 PM
hahaha turkeyfarts!

And all this time I thought only GREE did #5. ;) Ha! Seems we are not alone.