PDA

View Full Version : I need help recovering my acct. I didn'tbind it

Patrick Lee Nicholson
10-25-2015, 03:21 PM
Please help me recover it, I have tons of screenshots and I've purchased gems on my credit card recently so I have proof that it's mine when my phone updated it was lost for some reason it started me over. I deleted the game soooo many times and redownloaded to no luck

Vile Lynn
10-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Please help me recover it, I have tons of screenshots and I've purchased gems on my credit card recently so I have proof that it's mine when my phone updated it was lost for some reason it started me over. I deleted the game soooo many times and redownloaded to no luck

Hi Patrick!
Welcome to the forums! :)

Send in a ticket with your player ID and SSs. They should be able to help you recover your acct.

Be patient and check replies because they might need more info or proof that the account is indeed yours, as transferring accounts to another person violates GREE's ToS.

Let me know if you need further help.

cafedecoy
10-25-2015, 09:04 PM
Are you, by any chance, in Europe? If that's the case this is a known issue. Many of the players who started playing the game had their accounts set up in the world-wide server. However, recently, a new Euro-server was introduced and all new accounts in Europe are sent to that Euro server as a default. The euro serve works as a totally separate entity to the world-wide server and have different events and different armors.

In theory, as your account started in the world-wide server, you should always be logging into this server. However, some players in Europe experience their game logging in to the Euro server instead, and in that realm your account no longer exists and that is the reason why you are given a brand new account.

Please submit a ticket to voice your concerns. However, a temporary fix while you wait is for you to delete the app, and then download the KnD again from an itunes store set to a different country (example USA). When you open that, your old account should be retrieved.

Finally, although this is not related to your problem at hand, please bind your account. This is for your own account security protection.

xWolfSlayerx
10-26-2015, 06:34 PM
Are you, by any chance, in Europe? If that's the case this is a known issue. Many of the players who started playing the game had their accounts set up in the world-wide server. However, recently, a new Euro-server was introduced and all new accounts in Europe are sent to that Euro server as a default. The euro serve works as a totally separate entity to the world-wide server and have different events and different armors.

In theory, as your account started in the world-wide server, you should always be logging into this server. However, some players in Europe experience their game logging in to the Euro server instead, and in that realm your account no longer exists and that is the reason why you are given a brand new account.

Please submit a ticket to voice your concerns. However, a temporary fix while you wait is for you to delete the app, and then download the KnD again from an itunes store set to a different country (example USA). When you open that, your old account should be retrieved.

Finally, although this is not related to your problem at hand, please bind your account. This is for your own account security protection.

You can also use TunnelBear or VPN to change the country and maybe even the server.