PDA

View Full Version : Lack of SA result splash screens

Mrs Cash
10-25-2015, 07:52 AM
Just wondering when this issue was going to be fixed. I haven't gotten them for months now, now rarely anyone in my syndicate gets one.
It is extremely frustrating.

doctormojo
10-25-2015, 10:11 AM
This has been a problem literally since the inception of SA. All they've done since then is introduce new problems and bugs into the code. You really think they're gonna fix a problem this old, when they have so many other things to break first?

xWolfSlayerx
10-25-2015, 11:35 AM
This has been a problem literally since the inception of SA. All they've done since then is introduce new problems and bugs into the code. You really think they're gonna fix a problem this old, when they have so many other things to break first?

Exactly, as long as they get money and profit they don't care about minor issues like these.

Vile Lynn
10-25-2015, 12:14 PM
Try reinstalling your app.
No idea if that'll help, but it couldn't hurt.

The android players in my syn usually post the results SSs, so I doubt it's a droid thing since I know they get them. Kinda weird that you haven't gotten one in months, Mrs Cash.

On iOS, I usually get the results... been getting them on all 4 of my accts today.

Red BD
10-25-2015, 02:42 PM
The ones I get now under the "Individual" tab only lists me (multiple times for some reason). It used to list all in the crew who took part in the fight. I wish it would go back to that.

Vile Lynn
10-25-2015, 03:05 PM
The ones I get now under the "Individual" tab only lists me (multiple times for some reason). It used to list all in the crew who took part in the fight. I wish it would go back to that.

It's been like that for at least two SAs, if not 3... code must be wrong. I think somebody reported it somewhere on the forum when it first stopped working.

I wish it would go back to all members who deployed, too.

sister morphine
10-25-2015, 04:40 PM
It's been like that for at least two SAs, if not 3... code must be wrong. I think somebody reported it somewhere on the forum when it first stopped working.

I wish it would go back to all members who deployed, too.
That's an iOS problem I believe.

Red BD
10-25-2015, 05:43 PM
That's an iOS problem I believe.

Then if it's not by intent a ticket might fix it... and no I'm not drunk... Dreaming but sober,lol.
And sending a ticket.

Evan1000
10-26-2015, 10:32 AM
It annoys me more than the lag.

It's not even once in a while I get a screenshot, it's never

Jcw9811
10-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Are you in game when the battle ends? Because if u are not then you will not get a splash screen. Only pops up for me when I am on CC when the battle ends and pops up every time on ios

Vile Lynn
10-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Are you in game when the battle ends? Because if u are not then you will not get a splash screen. Only pops up for me when I am on CC when the battle ends and pops up every time on ios

Good point.

I'm on iOS & have been getting them regularly, too.

Evan1000
10-26-2015, 02:17 PM
I wait a minute in game after the battle ends and never get a pop up- Android

Vile Lynn
10-26-2015, 02:26 PM

Oooh well that's the problem... You're a droid!

Haha, JK! :p ;)

I'll let Sirius know that Androids aren't getting the Battle Results SSs, and iOS doesn't get the Indy list.

Red BD
10-26-2015, 02:36 PM
Thanksssss

Mrs Cash
10-28-2015, 01:53 PM

Oooh well that's the problem... You're a droid!

Haha, JK! :p ;)

I'll let Sirius know that Androids aren't getting the Battle Results SSs, and iOS doesn't get the Indy list.

Thanksssss

I have 2 Androids that haven't gotten a splash screen in quite a while.
Tried reinstalling, multiple times, throughout the last few months; doesn't help.
Deploying until the end, waiting for the splash that never appears.
Many members in my syndicate, on both platforms, fail to get the splash, although occasionally someone does and shares it. Mostly Androids don't get it.
iOS doesn't get syndicate individual stats, just multiple lines of their name.
I have sent in many tickets after each SA just to whine about the lack of the splash.
Doubt they care...but thanks for passing the word along Vile Lynn.