PDA

View Full Version : Third Frontline in a row with no logon

Killer_Elite
10-23-2015, 03:06 PM
Yes, another Frontline event and another weekend off for my Faction. Android users back to Null Server response bang on 11pm UK time and IOS users have to delete and reinstall every time they want to play. Of course, boxes now disappear and Frontline Icon doesn't display so just collect and upgrade till Monday night. Raised tickets about this but no response from Gree.

Don't really care anymore as third Frontline in a row this has happened, and look forward to the clocks changing this weekend as that always ensures a good laugh.

Happy tapping people.

[PM] Dredd
10-23-2015, 03:23 PM
We are investigating a fix for this, this will most likley need a new game client.

Killer_Elite
10-23-2015, 03:34 PM
Thanks for replying but I don't understand what game client is. Do I need to do anything or just wait?

[PM] Dredd
10-23-2015, 03:56 PM
Unforuntley, you will have to wait. :/

J-manKometh96
10-23-2015, 04:13 PM
E
Yes, another Frontline event and another weekend off for my Faction. Android users back to Null Server response bang on 11pm UK time and IOS users have to delete and reinstall every time they want to play. Of course, boxes now disappear and Frontline Icon doesn't display so just collect and upgrade till Monday night. Raised tickets about this but no response from Gree.

Don't really care anymore as third Frontline in a row this has happened, and look forward to the clocks changing this weekend as that always ensures a good laugh.

Happy tapping people.
Can you all jump to another faction and leave a mini behind?

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-23-2015, 05:15 PM

Happy tapping people.

If you want to jump to DEW FL, PM me.
I have two safe houses and all you need to DEW is jump.
They're both open factions.

Vile Lynn
10-23-2015, 06:09 PM
Factions are not locked for FL?

Agent Orange
10-23-2015, 06:47 PM
Factions are not locked for FL?

Good point, they are locked. In other words if you are in a faction and leave it once FL starts you cannot rejoin another faction or the one you left. I've made this mistake when shifting guys around my test factions.

If you are not in a faction when the event starts you used to be able to join a faction but then the above kcks in.

Agent Orange
10-23-2015, 06:54 PM

Happy tapping people.

Just curious but is due to a corrupted faction entry on gree's servers? Or is this some weird consistent issue with your apps? If the latter is it because you are using older devices that are no longer able to run the current apps? Oh and gree has still not corrected the system requirements for the IOS client last time I looked.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Good point, they are locked. In other words if you are in a faction and leave it once FL starts you cannot rejoin another faction or the one you left. I've made this mistake when shifting guys around my test factions.

If you are not in a faction when the event starts you used to be able to join a faction but then the above kcks in.

Au contraire, mon ami.

Allegedly, but, there R ways.

All I know is there are ways.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
10-23-2015, 10:51 PM
I seen it 2

Killer_Elite
10-24-2015, 12:42 AM
Will wait for fix I guess. Can't jump faction on Android as game doesn't open at all and IOS will load after deleting but couldn't leave faction mates just because of this. The second frontline finishes, game will work again and then it is 2 weeks before next one as Wars seem to be okay. Hopefully new game client, whatever that is, will be sorted before Christmas.

J-manKometh96
10-24-2015, 04:52 AM
Will wait for fix I guess. Can't jump faction on Android as game doesn't open at all and IOS will load after deleting but couldn't leave faction mates just because of this. The second frontline finishes, game will work again and then it is 2 weeks before next one as Wars seem to be okay. Hopefully new game client, whatever that is, will be sorted before Christmas.
I meant for you to move the whole team before next FL. Not the first time it happened and GREE has never fixed it for anyone afaik.

Killer_Elite
10-24-2015, 08:11 AM
Well some sort of progress. Back into game and Frontline displays along with the boxes. Unfortunately we can't declare war because it says we are already in a war, but not too bothered as at least game working again.

Vile Lynn
10-24-2015, 09:13 AM
I meant for you to move the whole team before next FL. Not the first time it happened and GREE has never fixed it for anyone afaik.
That's the best solution, J-man.

It has been a while, but my faction was stuck in declare limbo for 2 or 3 FLs... VERY ANNOYING. We ended up ditching that faction to start over because it didn't seem like it would ever be fixed. We lost our original leader, too, who spent a lot of gold.

Thanks to GGN and some other very generous players, we were able to buy all of the bonuses that we wanted in our new faction.

...and that's my Cinderella story. :)

Annihilator2
10-24-2015, 12:47 PM
That's the best solution, J-man.

Moving of all members to faction for FL is joke and is not a solution at all. It is not workaround as well.

J-manKometh96
10-24-2015, 01:44 PM
Moving of all members to faction for FL is joke and is not a solution at all. It is not workaround as well.

No, it's not. But you can either wait for GREE and see nothing done, or take matters into your own hands and get back into the action.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-24-2015, 04:49 PM
Heck, I have several factions.
A couple are even maxed out.
These days, you can max out a faction in a couple days.

Annihilator2
10-24-2015, 09:20 PM
Heck, I have several factions.
A couple are even maxed out.
These days, you can max out a faction in a couple days.

You can ask here and max in hours :)

Apollo13
10-29-2015, 06:52 AM
If the leader is not on Android, just ask leader to boot everyone out the faction and he leave the faction. The faction will then be close and you all can re setup another faction. And if need be, I am sure there will be some players that will be willing to donate some cash to help max the faction boost.

Apollo13
10-29-2015, 06:53 AM
If you wait for Gree to fix something, maybe you must as well retire from the game. And usually, one problem gets fix, two problems pop up.

LW okie
11-01-2015, 06:51 AM
So, I contact Greedy about this problem. They finally respond a week later and tell me it's a problem on my end.
What a JOKE this has become. Three joke's on you if you're still spending money on this game.

East Coast Bias
11-01-2015, 10:05 PM
I do hope we aren't discussing the same thing next cycle. We've discussed this a number of times already. You either stick with Gree and wait forever and always have the fear of the problem reoccurring or you take matters into your own hand and set up a new faction and just max it out again. I am sure there will be players who have trillions who would help you with the bonuses. But really, other than guild and health, you don't need the other boosts as they are marginal. So the issue is overblown. Just create a faction and move everyone.