PDA

View Full Version : WHAT A JOKE THIS LTQ, 30/30 Heroic is a TEMP Bonus

truthteller
10-23-2015, 11:27 AM
I feel sorry for those that have wasted gems getting to 30/30 heroic just to get a TEMP Bonus

not even the "awesome" 4% beast DEF you get for the wrapper will justify it

GREE..........please check the participation (based on revenues) from prior SIMILAR LTQ...........and you will see they are a waste of resources to put those events

you have 3 choices they way I see it

1- adjust the energy needed to more achievable levels by all players (like if that is really gona happen, but I like wishful thinking)

2- remove this events

3- Do nothing and keep seeing how participation (revenues) keep going downhill

Jnsolberg
10-23-2015, 12:50 PM
I feel sorry for those that have wasted gems getting to 30/30 heroic just to get a TEMP Bonus

not even the "awesome" 4% beast DEF you get for the wrapper will justify it

GREE..........please check the participation (based on revenues) from prior SIMILAR LTQ...........and you will see they are a waste of resources to put those events

you have 3 choices they way I see it

1- adjust the energy needed to more achievable levels by all players (like if that is really gona happen, but I like wishful thinking)

2- remove this events

3- Do nothing and keep seeing how participation (revenues) keep going downhill

Lol, I've learned my lesson on the ILTQs. Just do Normal, then just relax

truthteller
10-23-2015, 01:12 PM
Lol, I've learned my lesson on the ILTQs. Just do Normal, then just relax

Same here, and as soon as the GREEtards stop giving permanent bonuses on Normal mode, I will stop doing them altogether.................I know that sooners than later they will change the nomal bonus to either TEMP...or remove it..................as in all their great wisdom, they will think that by doing that, they will force players to burn gems to complete Heroic to get a bonus...............have seen this many times ....and the result is always the same, more people leave the game and other just stop doing the events, while the "must have it all" keep doing as gree wants

QuantumP 86
10-24-2015, 01:49 PM
Same here, and as soon as the GREEtards stop giving permanent bonuses on Normal mode, I will stop doing them altogether.................I know that sooners than later they will change the nomal bonus to either TEMP...or remove it..................as in all their great wisdom, they will think that by doing that, they will force players to burn gems to complete Heroic to get a bonus...............have seen this many times ....and the result is always the same, more people leave the game and other just stop doing the events, while the "must have it all" keep doing as gree wants

It seems unhealthy for you to play if you are this mad and calling them names continually. Just relax, and delete the app. Either way, the units have very nice stats. So Normal mode, even if it's a temp bonus, they have been 50M/70M unit stats that are fairly simple for most to get for free. So I don't know about you, but I am thankful.