PDA

View Full Version : Game starts very slow on androids

Piano30AL
10-23-2015, 09:46 AM
It takes about 2 minutes for the game to load up. Before it was like around 20-30 seconds. Sometimes get black screens when starting game forcing restarts to the game.

Vile Lynn
10-23-2015, 10:34 AM
When that happens, most players fix it by deleting and reinstalling the app.
Good luck!

Joe bananas
10-25-2015, 11:22 PM
Most problems can be fixed by uninstalling the game.
If you choose to reinstall it however.. That risk is up to you.

F@st
10-26-2015, 09:39 AM
U can u unistall and install 100 times' problem was same. That just because ur hood take time to load. More data u have to load more that long

In my noob that quick so forget to unistall that solve nothing

LüK€¥
10-26-2015, 11:54 AM
When that happens, most players fix it by deleting and reinstalling the app.
Good luck!

Why does the consumer have to fix a problem, even though it is GREEs fault

rotmang
10-26-2015, 04:28 PM
On android yoe dont need to reinstall the app. Just go to applications on your device and clear cc data. You get a clean cc install left. I do this like one's a week.

LeatherKicks
10-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Maybe you have slow internet.

Piano30AL
10-28-2015, 07:49 AM

Agreed. Game loads fast on apple devices so now they just have to figure out androids.

Piano30AL
10-28-2015, 07:50 AM
On android yoe dont need to reinstall the app. Just go to applications on your device and clear cc data. You get a clean cc install left. I do this like one's a week.

This used to work.

LüK€¥
10-28-2015, 07:52 AM
This used to work.

Maybe the ultimate way to fix Crime City is smashing your device with a hammer and forget all about it...

Vile Lynn
10-28-2015, 08:26 AM

It might not be GREE's fault.

Sometimes files get corrupted and cause unique, player/device-specific problems with the app loading. This is why I suggested reinstalling: sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it rarely hurts to reinstall. (I'd say it never hurts to reinstall, but somebody will post about 1 time when their friend blah blah blah...)

LüK€¥
10-28-2015, 10:51 AM
It might not be GREE's fault.

Sometimes files get corrupted and cause unique, player/device-specific problems with the app loading. This is why I suggested reinstalling: sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but it rarely hurts to reinstall. (I'd say it never hurts to reinstall, but somebody will post about 1 time when their friend blah blah blah...)
Fair enough, but surely we all cannot be held accountable. I had issues with my Android device, but all settings and files are normal. So I'd say most of the slowness is the fault of GREE.

F@st
10-28-2015, 02:35 PM
Maybe you have slow internet.

Like 56k ? Lol.....