PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gree, get a clue

Edbl79
10-22-2015, 03:56 AM
I had 27 individual goals at one point yesterday. TWENTY SEVEN GOALS!!!!!! What the F do I need 27 goals for? I have no idea what they all do. I don't look at any of them. All they do is impact the performance and impede the little effort I put into the game anymore. Hey morons, talking to you here Gree, how about you remove some of the old NPCs for the events that have ended. Or better yet how about you fix the ghosted NPCs that have persisted for MONTHS!!!!! Do you really think having 27 goals at once is improving your bottom line or energizing your player base??? Let me answer that for you, ITS NOT. It's really pretty simple. Address the things we tell you about, the things we have been telling you about for months and then maybe just maybe I might buy a vault for 1% double strike. If you think I'm doing that now you are clueless. You suck Gree. I suck too for another stupid thread that you won't read or respond to or even apparently lock. That's how bad you've gotten Gree. You're to lazy to even lock threads anymore. How sad it's gotten for you, for me, for us.

J-manKometh96
10-22-2015, 05:04 AM
It seems Dredd and the rest are now only here to peddle their fake wares. But I'm sure there are just enough suckers that will take the bait.

Brown Out
10-22-2015, 05:25 AM
You sound very angry. You are aware that you don't have to play the game and can quit at anytime right?

I suck too for another stupid thread

Well at least you got that part right.

Dave Gould
10-22-2015, 05:33 AM
[QUOTE=Brown Out;1541196]You sound very angry. You are aware that you don't have to play the game and can quit at anytime right?

Lol this what baffles me now about this site. Don't like it, don't play. No one is forcing you

Edbl79
10-22-2015, 05:50 AM
Brown out, thanks for the tip. I mean I seriously had no clue I could quit, that playing was my choice and that at any time I could walk away. Super helpful man. Maybe you should apply to be a mod since you're clearly in the know. I should obviously not post my frustrations and be happy with the fact that issues reported forever ago are unresolved. Silly me for thinking it was ok to say anything about it. But thankfully you're here to set me straight. Thumbs up to you for a job well done.

You to Dave. Solid contribution. Way to bring more to the topic and point out how the only correct course of action on my part is not play. I mean that is just great advice. Sorry for expecting a quality product. You so clearly know me and my history with the game and all of this must be my fault. Great work by you, keep it up!!

Agent Orange
10-22-2015, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=Brown Out;1541196]You sound very angry. You are aware that you don't have to play the game and can quit at anytime right?

Lol this what baffles me now about this site. Don't like it, don't play. No one is forcing you

Actually those that take this stance are the ones who don't have a clue. Those trying to wake gree up do so because they want change and improvement. We've suffered for months if not years with this apathetic crap that keeps getting doled out to us.

Some have quit out of frustration, some scaled back and no longer spend and those passionate about the change have the courage to speak up in the hope that someone, anyone at gree hq gets it.

The gree loves guys like you that tell the passionate ones to quit because they want those like you who are lemmings who blindly follow and don't have a clue how bad things have become to keep mindlessly spending on a defective and broken product. Don't kid yourselves into thinking gree considers you a customer, they consider you to be a SUCKER.

Loli-PoP
10-22-2015, 07:16 AM
I wouldn't be surprised GREE's trying to jin up short term sales to possibly be a more attractive acquisition target?... Last few months started showing no customer support or automated responses to tickets sent, no solution other than "Sorry, we cannot do anything, but thank you for giving us your feedback..." type of responses. No more mods here, admins or devs have to come out sporadically address something then disappear for days or weeks again, awfully run myriads of events after events - that doesn't sound like a healthy company culture even if you don't play this game, just look from the sidelines... I don't know, but I stopped buying gold few months ago, it's clearly my choice, I just don't feel being treated fairly anymore by being overrun by incompetently created glitchy events... I'm sure a lot of players still buy a LOT, especially being lured into idea of some day to have to spend less if they have each hit as double-points...

But that carrot on stick...

...They can start releasing more triple strike bonuses.... and when those come up to 100% - quad-strike and so on... Ah, and that idea of one day have to spend much less - is postponed again until maybe soon... And you keep buying to be competitive, to be strong, to be relevant... As per ToS - they own everything, and you [we, the 'renters' of their content] are just supporters of it by paying for stuff if you wish to 'advance' in the game more than others :rolleyes: I read their ToS, or most of it, and after couple events with items not received due to system errors, and tickets going to abyss - I decided to stop being a paying supporter... Am I wrong? I still cruise along, but just for scarce fun, and am really sorry to hear other factionmates who still pay, their frustration is really high, but their addiction is apparently higher... That human willingness to compete, to be 'better' or 'stronger' is soooo exploited by this game, it's like if you wanna see how weak you are in your inability to resist vanity - get into MW... REALLY get into MW, with passion, then you know ;)

WBS
10-22-2015, 08:18 AM
Don't worry guys it's just Brown out if you want to see how much he flip flops you can look in the off topic section.

beartrap
10-22-2015, 08:47 AM
Agree to disagree and refrain from personal attacks and slander. If you have problems with the game and want to discuss it, fine. But refrain from insulting others for how they play or not play.

goblue21
10-22-2015, 10:45 AM
Agree to disagree and refrain from personal attacks and slander. If you have problems with the game and want to discuss it, fine. But refrain from insulting others for how they play or not play.

lol........or what

HellRaizer
10-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Brown Out

You sound very angry. You are aware that you don't have to play the game and can quit at anytime right?

Trying to wean myself off of this game. I haven't opened MW in three days, my dopamine levels are getting dangerously low. What...

For more exciting posts http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

beartrap
10-22-2015, 11:01 AM
lol........or what

I don't care. Just have the quarrel elsewhere. It is not wanted here.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-22-2015, 11:27 AM
So many opinions, so many great ideas.
I suppose I need to go smoke me a good stogie, drink a strong cup of a nice French roast, and have me a long THINK about all of this complex, complicated stuff and THEGREE.

Agent Orange
10-22-2015, 04:46 PM
O
Brown Out

For more exciting posts http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

Yup oldest and lamest trick in the book. Fake accounts created by someone in an attempt to bolster their position. I've caught my fair share of these wankers going back to the days of dialup.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-23-2015, 09:01 AM
Gree? Get a clue? Ha! Like that'll ever happen.

Vile Lynn
10-23-2015, 11:09 AM
...No more mods here,...

ahem, I'm here still.

:rolleyes:

:cool:

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-23-2015, 12:22 PM
ahem, I'm here still.

True, but you're the mod that has played the game that is THE GREE.
You're one of us.

2000y2k
10-23-2015, 02:19 PM
ahem, I'm here still.

Well you are no mod. You get the fake title and fake pay for being one of Gree's super trolls.

legalious
10-23-2015, 02:40 PM
Well you are no mod. You get the fake title and fake pay for being one of Gree's super trolls.

Someone didn't read the forum rules:

Volunteer Moderators are community members chosen to help with the day-to-day running and maintenance of the forum. Mod actions are not a topic for public discussion, any public discussion of Moderator actions will be subject to an infraction and eventual ban. If you have a serious issue to raise with moderation please contact a Community Manager. Flaming them or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is unacceptable. We ask that mods receive respect and civil treatment, as they put in a lot of time and effort into these forums.

Vile Lynn
10-23-2015, 03:09 PM

LOL!

*throws hands up & yells...*

I'm a Super Troll!

http://www.wealthysinglemommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/superstar-molly-shannon-single-parent.jpg

Helios Von Elisar
10-24-2015, 08:02 AM
It's been a while since a post made me laugh out loud. Edbl79 is right, too many goals, too many old targets always in the way. All points we've posted about time after time.

But Brownout hit the nail right on the freaking head - dead center. Knocked the ball right out of the park. That's what put the smile on my face. It's so simple, but it's so true. If it's gotten that frustrating for you just put it down and walk away.

I'm still playing, still looking over the glitches, repeated dull quests every month, evading old targets as I try to tap on new ones. I know the games faults and shortcomings but haven't found a replacement yet. Shrinking player base - probably - just went through my third merger in a year and have a whole new group to get used to.

But I'm still playing, for me there's still some fun to be found in it. When it's not fun anymore or if it gets too frustrating I'll just put it down and walk away.

The Pharoah
10-25-2015, 04:51 AM
Personally I like to have clearly defined goals to work towards in at least one area of my life, and that seems to be Modern War.

Wedbetter
10-25-2015, 08:31 AM
BAHAHAHA!!! That's priceless������

xWolfSlayerx
10-25-2015, 09:04 AM

I guess since you're not a Mod anymore you gotta pretend to be one, I mean you got used to it right? I doubt they even send out infractions and bans anymore.

xWolfSlayerx
10-25-2015, 09:05 AM

You also clearly don't understand what sarcasm is right? Still haven't learned yet?

xWolfSlayerx
10-25-2015, 09:06 AM
True, but you're the mod that has played the game that is THE GREE.
You're one of us.

I totally agree with this.

J-manKometh96
10-25-2015, 10:35 AM

You're joking right?

beartrap
10-26-2015, 08:27 AM
You also clearly don't understand what sarcasm is right? Still haven't learned yet?

How would you know it was sarcasm, did you write it?

legalious
10-26-2015, 08:29 AM
I guess since you're not a Mod anymore you gotta pretend to be one, I mean you got used to it right? I doubt they even send out infractions and bans anymore.

I did that before I was even a mod. Check it. I just don't like to see trolls or flamers attack others.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-26-2015, 09:07 AM
27 individual goals is insane... I just ignore indy goals.

sstuutss
10-26-2015, 01:12 PM
Shrinking player base - probably

now this made me smile. dont go calling it to soon lol