PDA

View Full Version : a way of the dilemma

kids
10-21-2015, 05:03 PM
Just in case any official is still interested in their player opinions here's my 2 cent to make that game fun for most players again

Main issue are the events that are based on players strength - epic boss and raid boss

Sure..now that some players get ridiculous strong buying all their stats with crazy amount of money you can't serve them wimps they can kill with free hits up to lvl100
But the bosses you designed lately excluded 99% of your players base

No reason for a moderate gold spender to give a penny if there's no mission to go for..

How about determine boss's strength on the individual players strength ?
A few able coders and it should be done easily

To get your revenue put some extra elite/ultimate/ridiculous speed goals on it

Same for raid boss..
Back to the old format -
Lock the doors in the beginning and define boss's strengh on the overall syndicate power

If there's no mission to complete for not insane/new players your big spenders will have no rivals to fight in the future

Vile Lynn
10-21-2015, 06:10 PM
KA is experiencing that problem you posted in your last line. KA, unlike CC, has a minimal & dwindling player base with no middle: you are either a whale or chum in KA. The chum cannot even partisipate in EB anymore since it's scaled only for the whales... it's bad. CC is thriving in comparison.

So instead of bringing EB Tiers back, base the tiers on attack stat and not by level?

Great suggestions, btw. :)

sister morphine
10-21-2015, 10:40 PM
The idea sounds good, but being Gree the outcome would be the same as now; spend - and spend big - to get anywhere meaningful. :(

Dee man/cc
10-22-2015, 03:38 AM
That's funny! I thought they changed Epic Boss because it was too EASY for the low level players, and to HARD for the high level established players! (Gree's money spending constituency)
I understand they had to change it to keep the MONEY player's happy, but they didn't have to blow it up and alienate the new and lower level players. If the bosses would have continued getting stronger after level 100, and included some minor adjustments to the tiered levels Boss strength probably would have fixed most of the issues.

DenZ
10-22-2015, 07:58 AM
Agreed on EB. Before (long time ago) I did enjoy EB as you can get somewhere for free and estimate your gold spending and effort to finish off them all to get to final prizes. Today I already know I'm not getting there so I'm not even bother spending even 1 gold bar on EB event. I get as far as I get for free and then just stop. Minor goal prizes don't do you any good specifically if no mods so why bother... Wonder how the "clever" Gree business developers didn't realize that... Oh.. wait.. I forgot... They are just lazy and incompetent based on long history of never ending issues with the game...

Max Power
10-23-2015, 06:13 AM
"a way of the dilemma"

What does that even mean?

Vile Lynn
10-23-2015, 10:38 AM
"a way of the dilemma"

What does that even mean?

A dilemma, ya'know, like when any choice is a bad one.