PDA

View Full Version : slightly excessive

Sheldor Sir
10-20-2015, 10:12 PM
am I the only person who thinks that having 31 Indy goals is slightly fooking nuts? and we know have NPcs from at least 5 LTq events bimbling about the game is going backwards again

Speed ump
10-20-2015, 10:57 PM
Yes, it's just you,lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-20-2015, 10:58 PM
At this point, nothing will change, nothing will improve.

I just go with the flow and DEW as little as I please.

I expect nothing, and nothing THEGREE does upsets me.

Embrace the suck, go with the flow, its THEIR game, and their gonna keep DEWIN things THEIR way!!!

J-manKometh96
10-21-2015, 02:01 AM
Just curious. Does anyone know where in the quarter they ended their other games?

Tinker
10-21-2015, 09:22 AM
Just curious. Does anyone know where in the quarter they ended their other games?

They must be doing well. Overhead is probably minimal because I notice that when a GREEup occurs in Modern War a similar GREEup often occurs in Crime City so they must have fired at least half the staff. The staff remaining probably service both games.
Too bad they fired the smart ones.

Vile Lynn
10-21-2015, 09:23 AM

Idk what quarter... Beyond the Dead ended in May along with a couple others, I think, when they closed the VC Studio.

Yeah, goal list is pretty crowded.

Loli-PoP
10-21-2015, 09:34 AM
BUT - if you buy what they suggest in hopes of getting MORE bang for your buck - you can quickly close 4 of those 20-something goals... Basically - pay for cleanup of goals board... :rolleyes:

Also, have a question, if you keep buying those Double Strike tiers - does it turn into Triple Strike once your Double Strike goes beyond 200% ? I'm sure somebody out there already has over 200% Double Strike bonus accumulated - any insight?

truthteller
10-21-2015, 09:49 AM
BUT - if you buy what they suggest in hopes of getting MORE bang for your buck - you can quickly close 4 of those 20-something goals... Basically - pay for cleanup of goals board... :rolleyes:

Also, have a question, if you keep buying those Double Strike tiers - does it turn into Triple Strike once your Double Strike goes beyond 200% ? I'm sure somebody out there already has over 200% Double Strike bonus accumulated - any insight?

the more DS you but the LESS DS you actually get, and it will never reach 100%
lets say you have 10% DS (double strike) and you buy 5% DS, you actually do not have now 15% because it does not add the 5%, it multiplies the 5% by a factor based on the 100% and you get less than 5%

only certain bonuses like ATK and DEF are added and you can have 1000% ATK or DEF

Wedbetter
10-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Is that what is called diminishing returns?

HellRaizer
10-21-2015, 10:41 AM
lets say you have 10% DS (double strike) and you buy 5% DS, you actually do not have now 15% because it does not add the 5%, it multiplies the 5% by a factor based on the 100% and you get less than 5%

only certain bonuses like ATK and DEF are added and you can have 1000% ATK or DEF

Are you sure, because i was under the belief that some bought 100 double strike units and now have 100% chance and do get a double strike everytime..

Ie, doesn't behave the same way as the health reduction

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-21-2015, 12:41 PM
One of my older accounts reads 80% double strike, but DS doesn't happen 8 out of 10 strikes.
It does occur more frequently than on the others.

Rolinz
10-21-2015, 12:54 PM
It is all GREE MATH and they will never explain how it is all calculated because they don't even know it themselves.

Very unlikely we will get any explanation on how it all adds up from GREE or they will post it has been explained before but it is buried somewhere in this forum good luck finding it.

Thief
10-21-2015, 04:08 PM

Its not a reduction calculation like (Heath regen, Casualty Reduction, Building Time Reduction, Building cost reduction) but rather it should be additive. Im sure someone that has 100% DS could confirm they get DS (or TS) everytime.

Pidgeot
10-21-2015, 05:46 PM

I've seen accounts with 101% DS. A friend of mine has said he gets DS every attack and if he doesn't get it, he gets a TS.

Loli-PoP
10-21-2015, 06:00 PM

I think you're wrong on this one - each DS i get - it does add +1% or +2% so these are, actually cumulative, I think somebody posted they are, too. 100% is clear, but what happens if they creep up to 200% - would they essentially turn into 100% TS? {TS as in triple strike, not TS as person lol} :p

Vile Lynn
10-21-2015, 06:25 PM
200% Double Strike should translate into 100% Quadruple Strike, no?

lol, as if :p ;)