PDA

View Full Version : wrong rewards in chests for guild-trial?

Lord Vyper
10-20-2015, 12:46 AM
The chests you get for the guild part of the trials contain 2 useless units (183/215 and 1.5K/1.5K) - is this a bad joke (not really funny...) or a mistake (than it would be great if this could be fixed).

Thx :)

JamieF
10-20-2015, 01:28 AM
I already know for sure that this error will not be fixed, as we dont benefit from it.
The lvl 30 RB unit had to be corrected because otherwise we dont spend moneyhhhh

JamieF
10-20-2015, 05:15 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/2rzyryq.png

Gree, please fix this..

Acadian
10-21-2015, 05:46 PM
the fiend is also in the chests rewarded for building quests, just got one

Diadexxus
10-21-2015, 10:34 PM
Yep I see it the same way and have pics as well...

JamieF
10-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Wait. Assault and Flattery replied that the units will be replaced by the right units. Why did this post got removed?

I already have 4 chests to open with low units. Please Gree, do something about this:

Chasm Chest:
http://i59.tinypic.com/2zollyt.png

Crevasse Chest:
http://i61.tinypic.com/359fogk.png

Fissure Chest:
http://i61.tinypic.com/qrg3h3.png

Abyssal Chest:
http://i61.tinypic.com/21omsjm.png

Zepson
10-22-2015, 02:53 AM
And still not fixed. No surprise there.

Jnsolberg
10-22-2015, 09:47 AM
Wait. Assault and Flattery replied that the units will be replaced by the right units. Why did this post got removed?

I already have 4 chests to open with low units. Please Gree, do something about this:

I saw his post also, he said those units were left over from an old quest, and would be replaced in the chests and in our inventories within a day.
Hmmm...probably got fired for trying to help us out

plavine
10-22-2015, 12:47 PM
So - have the units been replaced in inventory l, because the old crappy units still show on chests

QuantumP 86
10-22-2015, 05:39 PM
It's kind of fun for me to open them. It's not only do you want to get rare units, but you want to avoid the old 1k stat ones. I think it might be awkward to change them without changing the stats of the old units people collected too (thus giving people some large stat units unintentionally).

Jomama1
10-23-2015, 03:30 AM
ANother broken thing that needs a quick fix.

Ddd123
10-25-2015, 05:32 PM
I saw the response that this would be fixed, but the chests listed above are still infected with useless units.

Will the chest contents be corrected?

Or, should I just take my chances and send screen prints of all the abysmally small units I get so they can be traded in for the real units at some future date.

Vile Lynn
10-25-2015, 06:43 PM
Don't hold your breath that the units will be fixed or exchanged. By that time, the units will be obsolete anyway.

Jnsolberg
10-26-2015, 03:24 AM
Sirius, this chest situation could be solved so easily by you. I can only assume that this is as "intended" since Assualt and Flattery's post was deleted.

If it is intended as a Trick (lousy units) or treat (very good units), then we would be ok with that.
But no, all you (Gree) can do is remain silent and hope the issue fades from our memories.

Unfortunately all the silence does is make us madder.

Jomama1
10-26-2015, 07:09 AM
Exactly - I am sitting with a ton of chests I wont open because I was told there would be a fix. Please tell us.

Karatefrog
10-26-2015, 05:17 PM
Why is it that an "unintentional" reward that gave us a better prize was considered a "glitch" that needed to be repaired, but when the tables are turned it is considered acceptable and no action is taken to correct it!

Ddd123
10-26-2015, 05:36 PM
I'm just going to keep holding my breath until Sirius responds.

It has already been proven that it is possible to add and remove units when it becomes 'necessary'.
A&F has confirmed that this was a mistake and it is even more obvious the last round when some of Raid Boss drops started to keep pace with the huge increases in health required to kill them.

Zepson
10-27-2015, 06:28 AM
Gree, the weekend is over, how about a fix now?

Spock_
10-29-2015, 06:47 AM
9 days....
That's 9 days we reported this bug, and still nothing...
... And Assault and Flattery reply that "...the units will be replaced by the right units." has been removed...
And wars are going to start in a few hours.
That's really...........

War player
10-29-2015, 08:54 AM
Exactly - I am sitting with a ton of chests I wont open because I was told there would be a fix. Please tell us.

It's already been documented on this board that Gree will lie to us because they've done it recently. That said, I've not seen anything from Gree telling us there would be any fix. Also, seems to me the chests are random...sometimes you get a good unit,many sometimes the crap unit shows up. What fix is there to make?

Jnsolberg
10-29-2015, 09:17 AM
It's already been documented on this board that Gree will lie to us because they've done it recently. That said, I've not seen anything from Gree telling us there would be any fix. Also, seems to me the chests are random...sometimes you get a good unit,many sometimes the crap unit shows up. What fix is there to make?

The post from Assault and Flattery saying that the units would be fixed, has been removed

QuantumP 86
10-29-2015, 10:30 AM
While it would be nice, I don't think it's a huge deal to have them fixed (at least for this cycle) given the fact that were could receive up to 45 chests simply by completing a very very easy LTB.

Stark.
10-29-2015, 10:43 AM
A very easy LTB? With my building upgrade time bonus, I can't even finish without gems. I wouldn't call that easy.

QuantumP 86
10-29-2015, 11:18 AM
A very easy LTB? With my building upgrade time bonus, I can't even finish without gems. I wouldn't call that easy.

I think I called it a 'very very easy LTB,' not just one 'very!' Did you miss any downtime while sleeping? The gold cost was around 1.5M gold for level 9->10 and even if you only just finished the 8->9 upgrade, you still got 36 chests that can contain 20M stat units... for basically free.