PDA

View Full Version : Set Bonus Question(s)

Silent Angel
10-17-2015, 11:56 AM
So, I haven't really been paying attention to the updates because life is chaotic and all, but I had some questions and couldn't find the answers anywhere. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places...

My main questions revolve around the linked sets (rings and amulets). How do these actually work? I've seen them in the arena (glowing green) but was wondering how the are different than regular accessories. I figure they have to be worn together (duh) but are you required to have the specific armor to get an additional bonus?

The reason I ask is because I recently received the linked set from the current Sorcerer Raid (Alchemical Bond and Alchemical Snare). If I do not get the Alcemical Rainment are these basically just over glorified rings and amulets? Or do I receive a bonus somewhere (I'm not seeing one anywhere). Or is this just another way to award the top 10 players and guilds and laugh at the rest of us lowly players down here?

Marco_
10-17-2015, 12:34 PM
Bling sets are linked to 1 specific armor.
So for war/raid it's the top 10 armor and for bling sets from enchanted/dark prince/rings & amulets chests it's the new DF from the DF chest of that week.
If you have the set-bling, but not the armor, you won't get the bonus until you aquire the armor at some point in the future.

cafedecoy
10-17-2015, 01:09 PM
yep yep. need to complete the set to receive the bonus. The set includes: a specific armor, a specif ring, a specific amu.

of course the ring/amu from the sets are high tier legendary so they are pretty good on their own too.