PDA

View Full Version : whats your favourite money building in your hood

xclusiv
10-29-2011, 02:35 AM
yes there is a thread about what are good money buildings but what im interested to know is whats your favourite building in your hood.

for me it would have to be my ice cream shops and my church

BigCheese
10-29-2011, 02:38 AM
i dont care as long as i can rob it, i'll rob. dont be so picky

Kirbnite
10-29-2011, 02:46 AM
I agree with the icrecream shop and church, but would add Italian Resteraunt to that list for 3 hour buildings.

Also like the house a lot.

xclusiv
10-29-2011, 02:49 AM
i completely agree with you no hood should go without

italian resturant and house

Melvin Tan
10-29-2011, 03:18 AM
wedding chapel$$$$$$:D

redlabel
10-29-2011, 04:07 AM
For me its Movie Theatre and loft atm. Got 2 Mt on lvl4, 1 loft on lvl2, the Other loft still on lvl1. Every 12hrs i get only with Mt and Lofts more than 100k.

Italian Restaurants are nice too, but the huge Upgrade Time totally sucks for me...

In the early stages the ICE cream is the far Away and Best Shop u could Build. It has low Upgrade cost and on Level 10 gives more than 7k every 3 hours.

Amber_
10-29-2011, 04:44 AM
I agree with the ice cream shops and the houses. I prefer high level buildings that pay out often to 2-day buildings. I have 2 collection agencies on lvl 3 and 2 laundromats on lvl 10, and they are probably my biggest money makers right now.
And the warehouse is so ugly, think i'm going to sell it... I really love the movie theatre bcs it looks nice and triples the amount of money for every upgrade, but my favourite building would be the smoke shops in every aspect (looks, money etc.)
Building a loft right now which will probably be one of my favourites when it's done.. If that ever happens...

redlabel
10-29-2011, 05:28 AM
I agree with the ice cream shops and the houses. I prefer high level buildings that pay out often to 2-day buildings. I have 2 collection agencies on lvl 3 and 2 laundromats on lvl 10, and they are probably my biggest money makers right now.
And the warehouse is so ugly, think i'm going to sell it... I really love the movie theatre bcs it looks nice and triples the amount of money for every upgrade, but my favourite building would be the smoke shops in every aspect (looks, money etc.)
Building a loft right now which will probably be one of my favourites when it's done.. If that ever happens...

Hi Amber,

Collection Agency totally sucks. On level 3 it gives Little more than 1k in 3 hours right? For thought-provoking: 2 laundromats on Level 10 gives 750 every 5 mins...

Better go with Italien Restaurants instead of agency.

whocareswhatmynameis
10-29-2011, 05:46 AM
my favorites used to be ice cream shop and italian restaurant. but now, as i shift towards buildings with longer duration of collection, movie theater and loft are becoming my new favorites.

xclusiv
10-29-2011, 06:26 AM
Hi Amber,

Collection Agency totally sucks. On level 3 it gives Little more than 1k in 3 hours right? For thought-provoking: 2 laundromats on Level 10 gives 750 every 5 mins...

i do agree that collection agencys suck but i have them in my hood cause i like how they look haha

whocareswhatmynameis
10-29-2011, 06:34 AM
i do agree that collection agencys suck but i have them in my hood cause i like how they look haha

i don't have collection agency in my hood, but thinking of getting one after expanding my hood for the same reason as you: aesthetic value!

Max Power
10-29-2011, 08:28 AM
Collection Agencies look like they should be high value buildings but they are not. They not only pay poorly, they take up a metric ton of space. I like my theaters and my Loft is almost done. I am sure I will like Pirate's Taverns even more....LOL!

Amber_
10-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Hi Amber,

Haha yeah you're probably right about the agencies, but they at least look good :P
I get 816:- for both my laundromats every 5 min. If you're good at collecting them (which i try to be), you get rich very fast! And about the italian restaurants, i have them too. I own 45 money buildings with a total income of 21,628:-/h. So i don't really think about what buildings is best to buy anymore, i just buy the ones that are available :)

But I refuse to buy the souvenir building since i just hate it...

whocareswhatmynameis
10-29-2011, 04:07 PM
But I refuse to buy the souvenir building since i just hate it...

i agree. the souvenir shop is a monstrosity. i keep them hidden from view all the way in the back.

xclusiv
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
for anyone that likes icecream shops, empire theaters are very good buildings. i get 4950 every 3 hours from a level 4 empire theater, thats tycoon payout its pretty afforable to get to level 4 to its like the payout of a level 8 ice cream shop at level 4, after that gets abit expensive but not like stupid price but well worth it

i have 25 buildings in my hood atm and im making a little over 25k