PDA

View Full Version : R/A gone in current raid

Xtr
10-16-2015, 03:08 PM
Is this intended? No rings or amulets in raid milestones anymore - reported by a multitude of users.

Can we get a statement from GREE dev? I know, very long shot but doesn't hurt to ask.

cafedecoy
10-16-2015, 04:04 PM
This is a known issue and they are working on it. Funny, one of my account is affected, the other one isn't! So it seems to only happen to some of our accounts.

Mos20
10-16-2015, 09:31 PM
Wow! Gree screwed up again, I am so surprised 😒 Maybe they need to sack their 10 year old child coders and pay for some that know what they are doing! Was looking forward to going for all milestones but I have 2500 fusion stones so don't need more!

Marco_
10-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Wait, do you mean they added rings/amulets other than the set for some? (up till now, raids didn't have any rings/amulets, only wars did)

Mos20
10-17-2015, 02:42 AM
Wait, do you mean they added rings/amulets other than the set for some? (up till now, raids didn't have any rings/amulets, only wars did)

Yep, they did have 4 star rings & amulets in the milestone rewards. Sadly it didn't last for long.

Caladin
10-17-2015, 08:59 AM
I had the rewards until this morning on one of five accts. Was this a mistake or glitch?

cafedecoy
10-17-2015, 10:35 AM
I had the rewards until this morning on one of five accts. Was this a mistake or glitch?

Not a mistake, rings and amulets were added with the milestone rewards. However, they had to scrap that and offer a different milestone reward structure due to some issues the players were having.

roookey1
10-17-2015, 05:23 PM
What a messup! Hard to tell if this is bigger than the one just a few weeks ago when no one could access the game for up to 24 hours during war, or if the war mess is. I'm actually speechless that those individuals paying hundreds if not thousands of dollars for such an event and then basically get disowned from items they were 'betting' on just swallow such a disaster, rant a tiny little bit and then move on as if nothing happened.

If a company selling material products through classic distribution channels would create such a mess and not compensate for their false promises - just look at VW - they would be in serious legal trouble already.

I didn't invest anything into the game since a couple of months, so I'll take it easy and suggest Gree to simply 'try it again, Sam' - offer players another raid next weekend, and cut the gem price for this event by half or give double energy per 10 gems. Show some serious effort and for once, don't be greedy! Many people hate this company for that, but creating hate is not the smartest marketing strategy. As I have said for many times, they could be much more successful by creating and cultivating a large and HAPPY fan base and be truly generous once in a while. So far, they're doing the opposite and punish everyone who is still playing on a regular basis.

Lord P
10-19-2015, 07:21 AM
Here's what happened. Gree introduced a new milestone. They had problems with the milestone then reverted back to the old system. People spent money to get the new milestones. Some people were just about to receive some of the new milestones when Gree removed them.

So what is Gree going to do about that? I hit 12 million and want my milestones. Do I have to file a ticket or something? Surely Gree can see that I hit 12 million therefore I should receive the milestones that I didn't received because they were ultimately taken down. It would be unfair for people to reach the milestones before they were removed and someone get penalized for it by reaching those same milestones at a later time. This is one of those character decisions Gree will have to make which ultimately determines whether they actually care about their audience. If Gree tries to sweep this under the rug I will make a stink about it all over these forums. Believe that!

Cafedecoy, please chime in on this.

cafedecoy
10-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Lord P,

Yes, submit a ticket. In my experience, the more descriptive you are, the better.

Mos20
10-19-2015, 02:39 PM
Yeah pretty disappointing effort by Gree yet again. I saw the milestones and decided to go for the 12 mill mark but I did not get there until after rewards changed. I have zero use for more fusion stones and would not have gone for them if that was rewards. I have sent in a ticket but as usual I will expect nothing. 😡

xWolfSlayerx
10-19-2015, 05:01 PM
Lord P,

Yes, submit a ticket. In my experience, the more descriptive you are, the better.

From my experience, that's actually not the case. I believe that the more tickets you send, the better as they tend to enjoy canning your messages and referencing you onto the Knights & Dragons Forum but since you're a Forum 'Volunteer' Moderator, obviously being more descriptive helps you.

cafedecoy
10-19-2015, 06:17 PM
From my experience, that's actually not the case. I believe that the more tickets you send, the better as they tend to enjoy canning your messages and referencing you onto the Knights & Dragons Forum but since you're a Forum 'Volunteer' Moderator, obviously being more descriptive helps you.

hehehe. I don't just linger around here, I play the game too, and I am guilty of sending multiple tickets out of frustration... I don't think I got faster/better response other than a little note that told me that they are aware of me sending multiple tickets for the same issue and they have went through the pains of clustering all those tickets together into one. Oops. :p

Lord P
10-20-2015, 05:29 AM
Submitted tickets for both my accounts. Got 12 million on both.

Sent
10-20-2015, 01:16 PM
Has anyone who sent in a ticket Friday or anytime during raid gotten a response yet? Seems people who got locked out of their accounts got replies. I sent in a ticket about missing the set amulet from the 12m milestone and no response yet. Same with another person. I guess it's not the biggest issue atm but would like to have it before war starts.

Kangaroeland
10-20-2015, 08:15 PM
One of my guys got his answer. Hes now permanently banned for telling them he used a relief hitter. Thanks for the customer support gree but banning people who spend money and point out your terrible coding isnt the way to go. Not done with this at all.

Sent
10-20-2015, 09:39 PM
One of my guys got his answer. Hes now permanently banned for telling them he used a relief hitter. Thanks for the customer support gree but banning people who spend money and point out your terrible coding isnt the way to go. Not done with this at all.

Welp. The message has gone through tons of chats. At this point in time, I don't see what's wrong with hitters.

Theoretically, it nets more profit for GREE since:
a) People might not run if they can't use a hitter e.g.
i) Not being allowed on a run because you can't hit at the start of the raid/war.
ii) Someone wanting to go for rank 1 in a raid (which I would probably stay up 48 hours for but still wouldn't care if anyone competing uses a relief hitter. If their account is better than mine or they have more gems, what does it matter? This is all a game of gems anyways)
b) Some people pay hitters by buying them gems.
c) Probably missed something.

The no account sharing rule is understandable in other games where they have permanent ranks, but here we have an arena every week, eb every week, raid every other week. It's not like account sharing really matters apart from saving GREE CS some trouble of having to deal with people who trust untrustworthy people with their account.

roookey1
10-21-2015, 04:06 PM
It just shows how rigged that game is.

Sorry, can't be more articulate right now, I've got a sudden urge to go for a shyte.

Adisty
10-22-2015, 05:38 AM
I've got a sudden urge to go for a shyte.

3 words: Too much information :(

roookey1
10-22-2015, 04:59 PM
I know, I know, sorry. I just can't believe to what extent certain people are fooling themselves about their 'victories'.

Lord P
10-26-2015, 06:16 AM
"Thank you for the reply and additional feedback on this matter.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the technical issues which resulted in Milestone reward changes during the Sorcerer Raid Boss event. I'll be sure to share your message with our developers for future consideration. At this time, all credits and compensations for the matter have been awarded. We are not able to provide additional credits. If this should change, we'll let affected players know.

Your understanding is appreciated!

Best Regards,
(name removed)*

Very unfair and not sure how I'm going to deal with this going forward but I can assure it will result in me buying less gems. I'm thinking about retiring, not because I need the jewels, but because of how GREE treats their community.

roookey1
10-26-2015, 10:09 AM
...and it won't be the last time, be assured.

xWolfSlayerx
10-26-2015, 06:32 PM
...and it won't be the last time, be assured.

Yeah that is true.

Sent
10-27-2015, 04:20 PM
"Thank you for the reply and additional feedback on this matter.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the technical issues which resulted in Milestone reward changes during the Sorcerer Raid Boss event. I'll be sure to share your message with our developers for future consideration. At this time, all credits and compensations for the matter have been awarded. We are not able to provide additional credits. If this should change, we'll let affected players know.

Your understanding is appreciated!

Best Regards,
(name removed)*

Very unfair and not sure how I'm going to deal with this going forward but I can assure it will result in me buying less gems. I'm thinking about retiring, not because I need the jewels, but because of how GREE treats their community.

These were the responses I got to my e-mails:

First response:

Thank you for contacting the Knights & Dragons support team.

Our records indicate you have recently submitted multiple tickets into support on the same issue. For efficiency, and to expedite our reply process, we have merged all tickets into one, and will address all concerns here.

I apologize for the delay in response to your mail. The Dark Prince hacked our servers! This resulted in some Knights experiencing difficulty accessing their Kingdom. Gwen and her team have now resolved the issue!

Due to technical issues, we made some adjustments to the Raid Boss Milestone rewards. All rings and amulets gained prior to the change should remain in your inventory. Additionally, all affected players have been credited with a care package to help with future game endeavors.

If you continue to experience crashing or account access issues, please reply back and let us know.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience which this matter may have caused.

Best Regards,

I respond saying the issue wasn't me not receiving bling from lower milestones but that I didn't get the set amulet from the 12m milestone.
Second response:

Thank you for writing in.

We would like to express our gratitude for your patience during our investigation. We are unable credit anything unless our game logs show a discrepancy, and in this case we could not verify an issue with your account on our side.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,

Sent pictures and more words on Friday but no response yet. :(

roookey1
10-27-2015, 04:27 PM
By the way, not to sympathize with the win buyers, but what's the moral difference between buying a win by 'overkilling' the same opponent for dozens if not hundreds of times, and paying a 'relief hitter'?

Sent
10-27-2015, 06:37 PM
By the way, not to sympathize with the win buyers, but what's the moral difference between buying a win by 'overkilling' the same opponent for dozens if not hundreds of times, and paying a 'relief hitter'?

Playing your own account vs. someone playing for you.

SBBL Indigo
10-28-2015, 02:18 AM
That's stupidly unfair that someone got banned for using a helper. It's well-known that it is common practice in the game (although I kinda wish it wasn't because it would make raids a lot cheaper!). Why single this one person out and ban them for their honesty? What are you going to do, ban every single player who uses a helper? In that case you will be banning almost every single person in your Top 3 for raids, and many across T10 and T25 too (i.e. most of your biggest spenders).

Does Gree actually think people who get T10 personal in raids sit up for the whole 48 hours and hit? Surely not... What benefit has Gree got from banning this guy?

Kangaroeland
10-29-2015, 12:15 AM
I dont know but he left line so thats someone gone.

roookey1
10-29-2015, 02:49 AM
If they were honest about this, they could easily limit total playtime per day to 10 hours.
Official reason could be sth like: 'caring for the mental and physical health of our beloved customers'.

Mos20
10-29-2015, 09:03 PM
Well I thought they would have fixed the bug from last raid and we would get bling this time. Sadly not. Don't want or need more fusion stones and other than T10 which I have no hope, rewards are pretty crap. FTP raid for me this time or maybe go enjoy life. Thanks Gree!

RE Thargor
10-30-2015, 11:34 AM
What the...?!

Not only are R/A still gone, all of a sudden the bosses have gotten stronger too.
Making it more difficult to achieve milestone rewards.

So not cool GREE!!

xWolfSlayerx
10-30-2015, 05:33 PM
What the...?!

Not only are R/A still gone, all of a sudden the bosses have gotten stronger too.

So not cool GREE!!

More like "money, money, and more money" for GREE. You should be getting used to this at this point in time if GREE's the company you're dealing with. As long as you don't spend money on this game or you only spend small amounts, you'll do fine.

Marco_
10-31-2015, 01:40 AM
What the...?!

So not cool GREE!!
Are you sure it isn't just the elements? I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.

Kakarot
10-31-2015, 03:24 AM
Are you sure it isn't just the elements? I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.

He's right. Gree has changed boss' stats. On level 6's our damage is like 20-25% less making it harder to meet mins and making it more expensive, nothing new.

RE Thargor
10-31-2015, 08:29 AM
I'm hitting about 85k on level 3 bosses, which is about average to the damage I did to past split element bosses.It seems like only level 4 bosses and above have become stronger.

xWolfSlayerx
10-31-2015, 08:38 AM
It seems like only level 4 bosses and above have become stronger.

It means my theory was right, GREE wants the top hitters (t25/10) to buy even more gems, spend more, so that GREE can gain more. GREE knows that the top hitters are more likely to hit the Level 4 and above Raid Bosses. Apparently this is their new strategy to gain more money and profit.

roookey1
11-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Indeed, an all-obvious exploit of the most insane win-buyers by Gree.

SBBL Indigo
11-02-2015, 02:14 AM
It means my theory was right, GREE wants the top hitters (t25/10) to buy even more gems, spend more, so that GREE can gain more. GREE knows that the top hitters are more likely to hit the Level 4 and above Raid Bosses. Apparently this is their new strategy to gain more money and profit.

Maybe. But our T3 mins were 10-20 mill lower than in recent raids as a result. So it wasn't any more expensive.

In fairness, the armours have been getting much stronger and the raid boss strength has not increased accordingly. So it's probably about as difficult now as when raids started.

Milestones suck though. Hope they bring the new ones in soon.

sturick
11-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Yeah...raid bosses deserve power creep too!

xWolfSlayerx
11-02-2015, 05:30 PM
Maybe. But our T3 mins were 10-20 mill lower than in recent raids as a result. So it wasn't any more expensive.

In fairness, the armours have been getting much stronger and the raid boss strength has not increased accordingly. So it's probably about as difficult now as when raids started.

Milestones suck though. Hope they bring the new ones in soon.

I know but the iOS platform is different from the Android in ways that iOS in the first place does not require as many points to hit the T3 rankings so using the example of hitting T3 being decreased on iOS doesn't really seem fit. Another thing is, Knights & Dragons, in terms of points and money for GREE is not just dependent on the iOS platform so if Android is functioning differently in terms of points, then it means that it was more expensive, but on the other side of Knights & Dragons which seems to feed GREE more money so it does mean that GREE might be gaining more money and profiting from it. QED

SBBL Indigo
11-03-2015, 03:56 AM
I know but the iOS platform is different from the Android in ways that iOS in the first place does not require as many points to hit the T3 rankings so using the example of hitting T3 being decreased on iOS doesn't really seem fit. Another thing is, Knights & Dragons, in terms of points and money for GREE is not just dependent on the iOS platform so if Android is functioning differently in terms of points, then it means that it was more expensive, but on the other side of Knights & Dragons which seems to feed GREE more money so it does mean that GREE might be gaining more money and profiting from it. QED

How did Android T3 raid score compare with the previous raid? Regardless of iOS being less competitive points-wise than Android (for most events), I would have thought the strengthening of the raid boss would have the same effect, comparatively, in terms of minimums being lower.

This isn't about platforms or points scored, it's the same game and one would assume the same patterns apply. You can correct me if I'm wrong :D

cafedecoy
11-03-2015, 05:48 PM
Eh the point difference isn't so bad in raid. You see a bigger difference in war for sure tho. iOS is cheaper by about a tier (in other words: t3 min on ios is about t10 min on droid, t10 min on ios is about t25 min on droid, etc)

I was in t1 raid for ios, t3 for droid. I did score significantly less for t3 in droid than I did for t1 in ios, so that's that. Though the total points for t1 in ios was a few bil less than droid.. so i'm just going to infer from there that t1 droid is still more expensive.

Marco_
11-09-2015, 12:57 PM
Has Gree nerfed atk of level 3 bosses in this blitz raid?
I'm using a terrible setup of 2x EB+ and 1 heroic non-plus and hitting 120k per fight instead of the 80-90k I was getting with better teams on previous raids...
(points per hit don't seem too different from previous raids)

WatermelonSeed
11-09-2015, 02:13 PM
This 1 day Raid Boss is a bit weaker. I guess this is good for smaller guilds?

FireCracker
11-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Is the Milestone Rewards going to change back to the original bling prize?

Konny
11-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Has Gree nerfed atk of level 3 bosses in this blitz raid?
I'm using a terrible setup of 2x EB+ and 1 heroic non-plus and hitting 120k per fight instead of the 80-90k I was getting with better teams on previous raids...
(points per hit don't seem too different from previous raids)

Boss defense is down to 800 from 900 across the board. I can do 160k per energy on a lv3 boss instead of 100k last time. Don't know if attack is down too.

ps: my armors are also better than last time, Raptor+ and Voidwalker+ from last heroic and collection events are great against a water boss.

Marco_
11-10-2015, 01:25 AM
ps: my armors are also better than last time, Raptor+ and Voidwalker+ from last heroic and collection events are great against a water boss.
Unfortunately I didn't have time to level them yet, so the raptors are still at lvl 35 and 1 for me and void still at 1.

Konny
11-10-2015, 01:38 AM
Those two are by far my best armors so I threw a lot of hoarded fusion boosts at them. Last raid gave spirit fusion boosts and I got to 9 million points.

RE Thargor
11-10-2015, 02:50 AM
Also i do 325% damage with special attacks instead of the usual 300%.

roookey1
11-10-2015, 04:50 AM
THEY REMOVED THE BLING REWARD AGAIN!!!!!

I intended to make them big compliments for making the blitz raid fun with the higher damage, but that's another slap in the face that neutralizes it!!! Unbelievable.

Lord P
11-10-2015, 07:04 AM
THEY REMOVED THE BLING REWARD AGAIN!!!!!

I intended to make them big compliments for making the blitz raid fun with the higher damage, but that's another slap in the face that neutralizes it!!! Unbelievable.
The is the second time Gree removed the bling just as I was about to receive it. Big thumbs down to Gree again. I wrote a ticket to them the last time and their basic response was "Sorry." I've been "Free to Play" since then.