PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Uprising Rewards v Cost

Zineye12
10-16-2015, 03:28 AM
Thanks Gree for the information as promised on the Halloween Uprising event....NOT!!!

Maybe you should attend a communications skills workshop.

As your customers do you not think it important to give a brief rundown of the event :-

- How many skulls are needed to complete the event?
- As the events have started at obscure times, particularly for EU players if a skull was missed can you still achieve the goal?
- Does the case event need to be finished?
- etc etc etc

Going on past history I would say that all events must be completed, I think back to the soldier equipment fiasco. So lets assume so.

Then I ask, in a game where your customers are dropping like flies, why would you introduce a weekly event that will cost 10k gold for a 4% Triple Strike when we all know that these will be on sale in a couple of weeks much like the double strikes?

4% Triple strike for 30k gold, hmmm I can see only a select few paying for that!

Reminds me of the battle capabilites II in WD when only 1 player, Sandman achieved the goal of 14k wins for a measly 10% Air Defence prize. 14K wins should be 10% Triple Strike at least.

Maybe you could surprise us and actually take note of something written in this forum? I would bet not!

East Coast Bias
10-16-2015, 03:48 AM
again, sorry for sounding like a broken record and there are always two sides to a coin, but if they did tell us, perhaps even more people decide to call the event quits before even a single tap and only return for FL/WD. the less information provided, you have eager addicted people tapping away in hopes of a great prize. everyone in gree HQ will be happy as people are tied to their devices and tap away 24/7 and their KPIs met. others may say if they told us, we would strive to do xyz. but in fact, very few of us will try to do it all, so we would only optimize our game play to get as many with the least effort. that's why there are no walk throughs and danimal/jackson go through pains for us. these guys aren't idiots like we would like to believe. i'm usre they've done the math and concluded that giving less or no info results in a better outcome for them rather than giving all info in advance.

Danger Mouse
10-16-2015, 04:36 AM
I
again, sorry for sounding like a broken record and there are always two sides to a coin, but if they did tell us, perhaps even more people decide to call the event quits before even a single tap and only return for FL/WD. the less information provided, you have eager addicted people tapping away in hopes of a great prize. everyone in gree HQ will be happy as people are tied to their devices and tap away 24/7 and their KPIs met. others may say if they told us, we would strive to do xyz. but in fact, very few of us will try to do it all, so we would only optimize our game play to get as many with the least effort. that's why there are no walk throughs and danimal/jackson go through pains for us. these guys aren't idiots like we would like to believe. i'm usre they've done the math and concluded that giving less or no info results in a better outcome for them rather than giving all info in advance.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.

I know given the track record of Gree ups it's natural to assume the lack of communication is just another Gree up in the long line of Gree ups.

But, au contraire. The lack of communication is completely deliberate to keep players in the dark and spending in a state of paranoia of potentially missing out.

What's ridiculous is that it works.

Apollo13
10-16-2015, 06:06 AM
Well, if nothing is said, then nothing is wrong... The more you say, the more wrong it gets. So Gree's legal team must have told the mods to chat less... So, everything is working like its suppose to.

thescondo
10-16-2015, 07:13 AM
Well, if nothing is said, then nothing is wrong... The more you say, the more wrong it gets. So Gree's legal team must have told the mods to chat less... So, everything is working like its suppose to.

Smart thinking!!!

WBS
10-16-2015, 07:17 AM
It's Gree. They have a horrible and unethical business model. It is an unsustainable one but in the app market business they probably think they need to grab as much as possible while they can.

Pidgeot
10-16-2015, 01:41 PM

Yeah, I know but if GREE wants to make money, that can use this to see what we want and doing. We already told them this but maybe they could at less piss on us and say its piss.

The Pharoah
10-19-2015, 07:03 AM
Do business methods which alienate even the hardcore supporters of your products, really pay off in the long term?

With a little more thought about the prizes and requirements, Gree could encourage us to play more and potentially pay more - using a carrot instead of a stick. And after the first few times the prizes fall short or the energy required is too high to continue, most of us learn when to call it quits and regen for the next event, so surely they must be seeing a declining return from this methodology?

We're not asking them to cut their own throats, we just want to make sure we're getting the most bang for our buck. I can't see how it would hurt them to post a full walkthrough here before every event.

Laurence1
10-20-2015, 12:19 AM
Ok not to defend them but i got the wave 1 tankenstien with out the use of gold and only +4 energy regn I did use the refills that came within the event as I got them. So it seems to,me like a very cheap event. i also got 10/10 and 8/8 on the box not worried about getting 150 of them that will cost lol. But was very doable. The only thing was trying to figure out what got me the most masks to get 60. Now the 64 mil $ question is, given that wave 1 dissapered after I got 60 masks if I go and get more masks do the count to wave 2 or will I have to wait for them to be counted or will it be something total different I have to collect.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-20-2015, 12:27 AM
Ok not to defend them but i got the wave 1 tankenstien with out the use of gold and only +4 energy regn I did use the refills that came within the event as I got them. So it seems to,me like a very cheap event. i also got 10/10 and 8/8 on the box not worried about getting 150 of them that will cost lol. But was very doable. The only thing was trying to figure out what got me the most masks to get 60. Now the 64 mil $ question is, given that wave 1 dissapered after I got 60 masks if I go and get more masks do the count to wave 2 or will I have to wait for them to be counted or will it be something total different I have to collect.

These are the questions that never get answered.

There are thousands, if not millions of unanswered (probably more that were never asked) questions!!!

Annihilator2
10-20-2015, 08:54 AM
1. Unannounced events are not new. This is constant.
2. I think that "waves" seems as EB daily events. So I suggest to wait next wave before opening new boxes.

Laurence1
10-20-2015, 03:50 PM
These are the questions that never get answered.

There are thousands, if not millions of unanswered (probably more that were never asked) questions!!!

Well the question is now answered same things for wave 2 lol