PDA

View Full Version : 1 day EB

Plutorules
10-16-2015, 01:28 AM
Having just had 1 day EB running or something like running - I see you have 2 more 1 day EB coming up. Please lower the amount of boss from 100 to say 50 or better yet drop the cooling of period so you can summon a new boss with every action you take even if you just finnished a boss

carl9764
10-16-2015, 01:39 AM
Agree to this but can't see gree doing that lol

HellRaizer
10-16-2015, 03:13 AM
This question has never even been acknowledged (that I can see) even thou it has been raised so many times.

East Coast Bias
10-16-2015, 03:42 AM
perhaps i only see the negatives (or only want to), but i recall one of the mods stating some of the KPIs that they follow, and if i recall correctly, the amount of time people spend on the app is a key one. i'm sure they use it with the advertizers and others. so why do we think they would do something which would lower a metric that they track? by being able to call bosses more often, there is no reason that people would then decide to spend their spare time to play even more MW. i bet people would do something nothing related to this game which already sucks up so much time. but perhaps i am just being negative.

HellRaizer
10-16-2015, 07:43 AM
perhaps i only see the negatives (or only want to), but i recall one of the mods stating some of the KPIs that they follow, and if i recall correctly, the amount of time people spend on the app is a key one. i'm sure they use it with the advertizers and others. so why do we think they would do something which would lower a metric that they track? by being able to call bosses more often, there is no reason that people would then decide to spend their spare time to play even more MW. i bet people would do something nothing related to this game which already sucks up so much time. but perhaps i am just being negative.

For people who don't have time to play 24/7. (I get maybe 6 hours a day tops).. If they could summon a boss instantly then maybe they would be more likely to actually buy gold

Eg. Being in Europe, when I finally get to do the epic boss there is only a few hours left.. Therefore, I don't even bother trying because there just isn't enough wait time left.. Thus I don't purchase gold

carl9764
10-16-2015, 08:01 AM
Always the same for us Europe players every event start time is messed up

Vile Lynn
10-16-2015, 09:02 AM
I get a boss every 2 mins, which is about 20-25EB/hr. Killing 100 is very doable in 6-7 hrs.

No rest for the wicked.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-16-2015, 09:09 AM
Six to eight hours a day for an adult playing a game is BONKERS.
That's just TOO much time, effort, and energy wasted, sorry.
That's precisely why the game is being abandoned by players in droves!

Vile Lynn
10-16-2015, 09:26 AM

Oh totally. I can only speak for myself: I could do other things, but I like playing all day... And, I don't like spending.

In these games, gold is time. I've got the time, so I don't need the gold. Also, I don't feel entitled to finish every event for free with constant effort.

HellRaizer
10-16-2015, 09:35 AM
Unfortunately in this event I don't have time even with gold unless I chose to ignore family during non working/sleeping hours

crazeejay
10-16-2015, 10:11 AM

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1
Yeah do I sit here and keep tapping for 6-7 hours straight or do I say screw it and go out riding the Harley?
vroom vroom cya later! lol

Sheldor Sir
10-16-2015, 10:22 AM
I get a boss every 2 mins, which is about 20-25EB/hr. Killing 100 is very doable in 6-7 hrs.

No rest for the wicked.

lvl92 took 16 cash hits so for us mortals killing 100 is not possible in the time (I've got 39min full regen , so 2 hits every 10-11min) without major gold, some of us have work an families, an my kids will always get the cash not GreeD

only 4t atk

ju100
10-16-2015, 10:32 AM
did 100 for free, and I'm not a top player (about 14T attack), but I agree, time is the essence

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-16-2015, 11:16 AM
What we DEW in our little faction is make no demands, dictates, or decrees upon our members.
In our faction of DEW NUTTINS, we have no QUARREL if a member wants to play 24/7, or if a member wanted to play 15 minutes, and flee.
Its a game, not a job.
Our only rules are that there are NO rules or requirements!!!

Sheldor Sir
10-16-2015, 12:00 PM
Only ever do what I want, don't play big factions no more can't be Rsed, way to many stress heads

crazeejay
10-16-2015, 01:59 PM
What we DEW in our little faction is make no demands, dictates, or decrees upon our members.
In our faction of DEW NUTTINS, we have no QUARREL if a member wants to play 24/7, or if a member wanted to play 15 minutes, and flee.
Its a game, not a job.
Our only rules are that there are NO rules or requirements!!!

Always room for some more to join our cozy group..lol