PDA

View Full Version : Spookdom Age!!

Assault and Flattery
10-15-2015, 05:28 PM
The Halloween season is upon us, and we have some tricks and treats for you. From 10/19 - 10/29 there will be a buffet of bosses who’ve returned from the graves you dug them. These bosses will drop Jack-o-Lanterns at every level, which you can use to craft spooky items. Save them all up to get the best item, or craft multiple smaller items.

So in short - fight bosses, get tokens, craft items!

Note: You can find these special items under the materials tab in the Crafting Building.

Happy haunting!!

Edit: moved to General for visibility. This is now!!!

The_
10-17-2015, 06:54 PM
The Halloween season is upon us, and we have some tricks and treats for you. From 10/19 - 10/29 there will be a buffet of bosses who’ve returned from the graves you dug them. These bosses will drop Jack-o-Lanterns at every level, which you can use to craft spooky items. Save them all up to get the best item, or craft multiple smaller items.

Note: You can find these special items under the materials tab in the Crafting Building.

Happy haunting!!

Hiiiiiiiiiiii :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

truthteller
10-19-2015, 05:45 PM
A&F you forgot to tell players to but vaults and vaults of gems for those that want to finish the boss events

hahahahaha..........................boss 12 already takes 2 free hits, worse than last EB when I made it to boss 16 with 1 free hit..........................

............I see in the very near future.........players only killing bosses for daily goals.................thus crafting although a good idea with the pumpkin will be another GREEd-up event and an EPIC FAIL

thanks for nothing GRee

Assault and Flattery
10-20-2015, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the feedback, truthteller. This boss has lower health than the previous one, as it's designed for 3 days rather than 7. The current HP for boss level 12 is 2,692, the last boss was 4,656. Perhaps you swapped out some equipment?

Frothypython
10-20-2015, 05:43 PM
Please take into consideration the massive jump in EB health from 2 events ago to last event. Yes, you made this one easier than the most recent one yet it is still a huge jump from 2 EBs past.

Here is a reminder from s different thread:
Last EB level 10 needed 209 damage. This time 3880
Level 15 went from 418 to 5858, that's a 1300% increase!
Level 27 went from 1543 to 10,476. Only a 578% increase

QuantumP 86
10-21-2015, 02:50 PM
Please take into consideration the massive jump in EB health from 2 events ago to last event. Yes, you made this one easier than the most recent one yet it is still a huge jump from 2 EBs past.

Here is a reminder from s different thread:
Last EB level 10 needed 209 damage. This time 3880
Level 15 went from 418 to 5858, that's a 1300% increase!
Level 27 went from 1543 to 10,476. Only a 578% increase

It's unfair to compare the EB health at a 1:1 ratio. The boss at level 50 has health similar to boss 100 two rounds ago and has 16% of boss 100 last go around roughly. So boss 10 now is like the old boss 20.

I personally think the event is very well tuned and give GREE credit for a creative new event format and idea. I do have one question though. I finished the legendary boss and completed 15/x for the pumpkins. However I have 16/x- 20/x still available for completion. What boggles my mind is I have only 2 quests left to complete: the Master Slayer and Regular Wrapper, but 5 pumpkin quests still unfinished. How do I complete them?

b4davis
10-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Bosses drop jackolanterns at every level? Soeoe forgot to tell the bosses that.

Crazy Canuck
10-22-2015, 09:11 AM
It's unfair to compare the EB health at a 1:1 ratio. The boss at level 50 has health similar to boss 100 two rounds ago and has 16% of boss 100 last go around roughly. So boss 10 now is like the old boss 20.

I personally think the event is very well tuned and give GREE credit for a creative new event format and idea. I do have one question though. I finished the legendary boss and completed 15/x for the pumpkins. However I have 16/x- 20/x still available for completion. What boggles my mind is I have only 2 quests left to complete: the Master Slayer and Regular Wrapper, but 5 pumpkin quests still unfinished. How do I complete them?

I'm having same issue and have finished master slayer and regular wrapper plus killed 5 extra bosses and still can't get those last 5 missions to drop.

I think it's another gree screw up and we should have gotten a jack-O-lantern quest finished on the timed bosses which didn't happen

CrawFishEater
10-22-2015, 01:18 PM
I have a question about the clock. Legendary seems to end in about an hour and the crafting and 13x and 14x shows the normal amount of time. Does the event end today?

truthteller
10-22-2015, 01:42 PM
I have a question about the clock. Legendary seems to end in about an hour and the crafting and 13x and 14x shows the normal amount of time. Does the event end today?

we are not sure, but we are guessing that 16x to 20x maybe for the next EB bosses (13x, 14x and 15X you get while completing the legendary goals)

many think that 16x to 20x were suppose to be completed while doing bosses 85 to 100...........yet is either not working just like the goal reseting to 50/100 for many..........or are for other EB event

Red BD
10-22-2015, 01:54 PM

Well put.... I haven't seen one yet.

Gree??????

Vile Lynn
10-22-2015, 02:05 PM

Well put.... I haven't seen one yet.

Gree??????

I think A&F meant boss goal level (kill 5, 10, etc...) not each boss level.

Jnsolberg
10-23-2015, 05:50 AM
You get pumpkins dropped every 5 bosses up to 50, then you get more pumpkins on even numbered levels in Legendary. With the bug going for 100 kills, we didn't get the 5 pumpkin drops there.

So to summarize.
Most peeps that killed 100+ bosses did not get the prize
This is still going on for the second EB today
We were also cheated out of 320 pumpkins yesterday, and probably another 320 today
We lost out on the big wrapper prize
We're also losing out on the big unit that you can craft with pumpkins

Dang it, Gree what's so hard to fix this? I'm not going through any more frustration with this, you owe us the big Wrapper form the Black Feathed event plus all the lost Pumpkins:
Level (16/x). 35 pumpkins
Level (17/x). 43 pumpkins
Level (18/x). 53 pumpkins
Level (19/x). 76 pumpkins
Level (20/x). 113 pumpkins
Total 320 pumpkins

I see my KA retirement growing closer and closer

Jomama1
10-23-2015, 02:23 PM
Yes - this game is a joke. The counter reset makes your packs worthless. And the chests are still giving old prizes.

How about this for a crazy idea. How about instead of giving us special stuff you just give us regular stuff that works? Your incompetence is driving away all the players.

What is wrong with you people????

Undertoker
10-24-2015, 03:00 AM
Gree does need to focus more on updating the game fully than trying to milk more revenue
Think about quality

Voxker
10-24-2015, 09:56 AM
havent seen 1 lantern drop...????? trying to do what this guy says but nothing happens wtf???

truthteller
10-24-2015, 10:28 AM
A&F
When can will we see a fix
i am on 6/10 legendary and goals keeps reseting to 50/100 the same that happened with black deather is happening with gladiator king
i already sent tockets for both
Please fix it and five us our prizes!!!

Jomama1
10-25-2015, 05:21 AM
Still no fix to this disaster of an event and no word from Gree. Although you were happy to announce how excited you were about it.

When you people have these meetings to discuss new ideas like this does anyone raise their hand and suggest that the recent track record would make this very risky? Or do the Gree employees live in a fantasy world where all is perfect and take as much risk as possible with rollout?

The true irony is that it must be cheaper to actually test things robustly before release rather than have your developers constantly trying to fix things while preparing the next. Do your managers have any sense of how software is built?? Really - this is the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Not just this disaster but the ones that occur every week. It must be embarrassing to have to look in the mirror every morning.

Jnsolberg
10-28-2015, 06:02 AM

Happy haunting!!

Edit: moved to General for visibility. This is now!!!

You failed to mention that it's impossible to get enough pumpkins for the top prize. Even if you send in tickets for the levels after Legendary that are impossible to get.
If you get every pumpkin that's available, there's still not enough to craft the top unit.

I've heard of "bait and switch"
What is this called? "Bait and laugh at the suckers."?