PDA

View Full Version : EB ends in 90 minutes...........................WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREE fix it

truthteller
10-15-2015, 12:32 PM
Event was suppose to be for "24 hours" which was actually only 22 hours, and now
when you summon a boss, it tells you boss will escape in 90 minutes, and not the normal 2 hours, and the only time bosses show less than 2 hours is when event is gona end

Thus according to the EB clock, event ends in 90 minutes....................therefore the 22 hour event was cut down to 17 hours??

GREE please FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Started late. Finishes early. Typical!

elangomatt
10-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Event was suppose to be for "24 hours" which was actually only 22 hours, and now
when you summon a boss, it tells you boss will escape in 90 minutes, and not the normal 2 hours, and the only time bosses show less than 2 hours is when event is gona end

Thus according to the EB clock, event ends in 90 minutes....................therefore the 22 hour event was cut down to 17 hours??

GREE please FIX IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the Ending/Exterminating goals though. They extended those out by 5 hours but didn't bother doing anything about the bosses themselves.

Great work as always Gree(d), great work!! <end sarcasm>

Rickdee
10-15-2015, 12:42 PM
FIX THIS!! Anybody chasing 100 has been tapping all damn day and knows what i mean!!

sstuutss
10-15-2015, 12:48 PM
Well played gree lol

manbeast
10-15-2015, 12:51 PM
This is the biggest screw up in quite some time

This absolutely needs to be addressed in the next hour.

Bndawgs
10-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Working as intended is my guess.

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 12:53 PM
And if you're in Europe you have no chance!

crazeejay
10-15-2015, 12:57 PM
You'd think Gree couldn't f**k things up any worse and then BAM they outdo themselves again. What a joke!!

elangomatt
10-15-2015, 01:00 PM
And if you're in Europe you have no chance!

Actually I think Europeans have a better chance on this one since those of us in the US had to sleep our entire night while the EB was actually available and you guys were only sleeping when it started but should have been able to work on the bosses ever since waking up. Of course, that probably doesn't matter much if you can't be on your phone all day (while at work or school) and were depending on having your evening to finish up bosses.

FireCracker
10-15-2015, 01:02 PM
Hope the fix it...

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:06 PM
You'd think they'd fix all the dozens of bugs they already have before introducing new ones.

Ulrich von Bek
10-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Timer on level 81 showed 1hr 26 min, level 82 timer showed 56 min.
I got to level 92 with one free hit on the last EB, this time level 75. Level 82 took 4 cash hits

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Actually I think Europeans have a better chance on this one since those of us in the US had to sleep our entire night while the EB was actually available and you guys were only sleeping when it started but should have been able to work on the bosses ever since waking up. Of course, that probably doesn't matter much if you can't be on your phone all day (while at work or school) and were depending on having your evening to finish up bosses.

I disagree. Before I went to bed the event was up but broken. Woke up went to work and it was only when I got home that I could try again. The clock said six hours. But the individual clocks were already getting shorter.

Our members in the States got a lot done before bed last night.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 01:11 PM
I let them know about this, but shouldn't events end at 2PM PDT normally, or in 50mins from this post?

elangomatt
10-15-2015, 01:15 PM
I let them know about this, but shouldn't events end at 2PM PDT normally, or in 50mins from this post?

I would assume that since the timer for the ending/exterminating events was extended 5 hours that the entire event was extended by 5 hours. What's the point of having the ending/exterminating events up if we can't kill bosses after the normal 2PM PDT time?

crazeejay
10-15-2015, 01:15 PM

Maybe if they start the events on time. The event started last night at 7pm PST

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:23 PM
They are supposed to start on time and have loot prizes. Neither of which seem to have been happening.

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:24 PM
And what's the point of having event timers you can't trust?

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 01:24 PM
Yeah, I get it... it started late for whatever reason.
I doubt they'll extend it but be pleasantly surprised if they do.

Just a game, guys! I'm pretty sure there will be another EB event.

Sirius
10-15-2015, 01:28 PM
Hey Guys,

The team is on this right now and its being looked into.

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:29 PM
Sorry but that shows a lack of understanding of how the game has become.

A guy in my faction reckons that his stats went up one trillion just because he was able to do this event. It's hard enough to keep up when you can do events... Miss one and you're falling further behind.

Tony81
10-15-2015, 01:31 PM
Hey Guys,

If this is fixed AFTER the timer expires AGAIN forcing people to spend gold because Gree is circle-jerking each other, I'll tell you where the timer can go...

HellRaizer
10-15-2015, 01:34 PM
Hey Guys,

What is the "team" doing?

You release an event dying the early hours of Europe.. I log on briefly before work to see its broken.. Get home from work to find its ending.. Suppose I should enjoy the couple of bosses I killed with the blank rewards while others increase stats by the trillions.

These one day events geared at the US user base only drive away other paying customers

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 01:36 PM
Let's all cross our fingers while tapping for the event to be extended. :)

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:38 PM
Hey Guys,

Not being funny, but the clock is ticking...

Tony81
10-15-2015, 01:40 PM
Not being funny, but the clock is ticking...

Very similar to an event a month or so back that they extended the timer on part of the goals but not the other related ones. I pointed it out with like 4 hours to spare and was fixed AFTER initial timer expired. We had to spend gold to finish while others got a second chance afterwards to do for free.

Gree does this crap on purpose.

HellRaizer
10-15-2015, 01:41 PM
This whole event is a f%@@n joke ...

How difficult is it to communicate and listen ..

Sirius
10-15-2015, 01:42 PM
Hey guys,

This was NOT intended or planned as some folks like to claim. I know its very frustrating and I do apologize for that.

Ghost-12
Tick tock!!! lets gooo 18 minutes and most of us are still hitting trying to complete this c--P!

HellRaizer
Very similar to an event a month or so back that they extended the timer on part of the goals but not the other related ones. I pointed it out with like 4 hours to spare and was fixed AFTER initial timer expired. We had to spend gold to finish while others got a second chance afterwards to do for free.

Gree does this crap on purpose.

More the fool.on anyone who spends Gold on this one.. One should be doing the opposite

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:43 PM
I'm sorry but screw-ups with new events like this only add weight to those who believe GREE don't test their products. QC certainly is poor-to-non-existant. And it's not like there isn't plenty of bugs in the game already.

Tony81
10-15-2015, 01:45 PM
Hey guys,

This was NOT intended or planned as some folks like to claim. I know its very frustrating and I do apologize for that.

No offense Sirius but one has to attempt to screw up this many times. No one can be this incompetent in their chosen career and keep a job.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 01:47 PM
No offense Sirius but one has to attempt to screw up this many times. No one can be this incompetent in their chosen career and keep a job.

ummm.... yes, they can... obviously.

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:50 PM

If anyone can, GREE can.

Tony81
10-15-2015, 01:52 PM
ummm.... yes, they can... obviously.

My point is that it's purposeful.

HellRaizer
10-15-2015, 01:55 PM
Its a two tier game.. We think we playing a tapping game, while the powers that be are taking bets on how far they game push the "players" and still have them tapping

Ie we are the game

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 01:56 PM
My point is that it's purposeful.

I honestly don't think so - I think they are inept and don't care.

Gabrielk74
10-15-2015, 01:59 PM
Goal started late so goal should be extended

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 02:01 PM
Event over. Thanks for nothing.

ju100
10-15-2015, 02:02 PM
current boss gone, exterminate event up for another 5h, can't get other bosses to show up...

Maynard
10-15-2015, 02:04 PM
current boss gone, exterminate event up for another 5h, can't get other bosses to show up...
Goal shows they added 12 hours now...just cant summon bosses

Tony81
10-15-2015, 02:04 PM
Well... Timer has expired. Bosses now won't summon. Many people spent packs to finish within the time stated in the boss-escapes timer. Now goal will be re-activated and bosses will be able to appear again.

THIS is what is shady about Gree and their foolishness. They do this stuff on purpose to milk money from people.

Insert a ton of expletives here directed solely at Gree.

Brown Out
10-15-2015, 02:05 PM
No problems here. Finished level 100 boss hours ago (gold free), as did all of my teammates. If we could do it everyone else could too. Wasn't even much of a challenge, I expected it to be much more difficult.
Step up your game next time GREE, some of us would like a bit of a challenge.

xlt
10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Faction daily goal show 16 hr 54 min left yet tried to raid to trigger boss and nothing...

ju100
10-15-2015, 02:09 PM
Faction daily goal show 16 hr 54 min left yet tried to raid to trigger boss and nothing...

you seem to be a cool guy, i like you!

Tony81
10-15-2015, 02:09 PM
No problems here. Finished level 100 boss hours ago (gold free), as did all of my teammates. If we could do it everyone else could too. Wasn't even much of a challenge, I expected it to be much more difficult.

Timers dude. Don't be as incompetent as Gree.

Atego
10-15-2015, 02:10 PM
well done Gree.
Have you any idea how u will compensate ur customers ?

@Sirius, save ur excuses. Fix it or compensate it.

truthteller
10-15-2015, 02:10 PM

what is your level and stats???

F@st
10-15-2015, 02:12 PM
Hey Guys,

Event is end, what the plan of team ? Lol

HellRaizer
10-15-2015, 02:12 PM

BROWN OUT.. let all know what you are:: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?118277-Bit-of-fun-Spot-the-character-change

SomeIdiot
10-15-2015, 02:16 PM
What is the "team" doing?

You release an event dying the early hours of Europe.. I log on briefly before work to see its broken.. Get home from work to find its ending.. Suppose I should enjoy the couple of bosses I killed with the blank rewards while others increase stats by the trillions.

These one day events geared at the US user base only drive away other paying customers

"Team"? = Zutroy receives a shiny penny from Mr Burns

borochris
10-15-2015, 02:17 PM
had to go out so didn't notice event bosses suddenly finishing early, ended up wasting gold in a rush at the end but left on 99 because last boss wouldn't trigger. What a total waste of a whole day and gold. SORT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

Rich Webster
10-15-2015, 02:20 PM
Bosses stopped but clock says 4 hrs 45 minutes left??

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 02:22 PM
The only way things will ever change is if people stop using gold.

Sheldor Sir
10-15-2015, 02:23 PM
joke , goals say 16hrs , globe says 4hrs , cant summon bosses incumtpotent doesnt sum it up

MaroonMonsoon
10-15-2015, 02:24 PM
That new moderator seems to be drinking alot of the GREE kool-aid

Sirius
Hey guys it's getting fixed and the event should be turned back on correctly/extended from what I know.

MaroonMonsoon
joke , goals say 16hrs , globe says 4hrs , cant summon bosses incumtpotent doesnt sum it up

Wait you have a globe???

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 02:25 PM
Hey guys it's getting fixed and the event should be turned back on correctly/extended from what I know.

When? It's 10:30pm now. And what are the chances it will work better second time around?

Rob2
10-15-2015, 02:28 PM

and this fix will be ready when Europe is asleep?

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 02:30 PM
Europe doesn't count. Apparently.

Batchief
10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Life and Modern War is like a box of chocolates, to paraphrase the movie. You never know what your gonna get.

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Too late bro.

Just when you thought last years Customer Appreciation Month couldn't be topped, these guys really come through.

giz
10-15-2015, 02:36 PM
FIX THIS!! Anybody chasing 100 has been tapping all damn day and knows what i mean!!

Yup 68 done

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 02:42 PM
Aww, cmon now Lynn. I didn't mention anything about that which shall not be named.

Speed ump
10-15-2015, 02:43 PM
We recently had another event that same thing happens, I know the 40 percent off sale ended hours early. I saw a number of players saying they were quitting, just fed up with the horrible problems like this. They spent time and money to go for an event, only to have that ability taken away before the end. As some have mentioned, the euro players, etc are at a big dissavantage with the timing of that. If it's extended, it really needs to be another 24 hours now. It's very obvious that someone is not paying any attention to inputting the correct times into your system. I wonder if that used to be the responsibility of one of the ones that was let go, and havnt designated whose job that is supposed to be now. there really is no excuse for it, since this isn't the first time it's happened. As I've mentioned before, the end of the year is about where I expect the wheels to finally fall off. Gree sure Sint doing anything to prevent it, they obviously just don't care anymore either.

sister morphine
10-15-2015, 02:44 PM
It should end when the advertised time at the start says so. I shall be mightily hacked off if they've cut it short - was only two bosses from finishing Ultimate 10/10. :(

Tony81
10-15-2015, 02:44 PM

You do understand that it's too late, right? Some had to finish within the original timer stated. Extending it now still pisses off a lot of your player base. How does Gree not understand this?!

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 02:46 PM
We recently had another event that same thing happens, I know the 40 percent off sale ended hours early. I saw a number of players saying they were quitting, just fed up with the horrible problems like this. They spent time and money to go for an event, only to have that ability taken away before the end. As some have mentioned, the euro players, etc are at a big dissavantage with the timing of that. If it's extended, it really needs to be another 24 hours now. It's very obvious that someone is not paying any attention to inputting the correct times into your system. I wonder if that used to be the responsibility of one of the ones that was let go, and havnt designated whose job that is supposed to be now. there really is no excuse for it, since this isn't the first time it's happened. As I've mentioned before, the end of the year is about where I expect the wheels to finally fall off. Gree sure Sint doing anything to prevent it, they obviously just don't care anymore either.

The only conclusion you can reach is that GREE are doing as little as possible to extract as much cash from players before they pull the plug on the game. Nothing else makes sense.

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 02:46 PM
You do understand that it's too late, right? Some had to finish within the original timer stated. Extending it now still pisses off a lot of your player base. How does Gree not understand this?!

To which the GREE will reply, "Move along, nothingto see here. Everything is working as intended."

Tony81
10-15-2015, 02:47 PM
And apparently the magic word to getting posts deleted is "refund." A teammate contacted googleplay and got his last 10 purchases refunded immediately. They stated they have had so many complaints recently. They are just giving away your money. Sad.

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 02:48 PM
The only conclusion you can reach is that GREE are doing as little as possible to extract as much cash from players before they pull the plug on the game. Nothing else makes sense.

They proved that with the layoffs. Australia, look out! Here they come!

Tony81
10-15-2015, 02:59 PM

When bosses reappear, those that finished within the initial time posted should get another unit for putting up with this crap. Work on that too while you're at it. Lol

Rob2
10-15-2015, 03:02 PM

I feel really sorry for you. Trying to do your best to make up for such a poor company.

J-manKometh96
10-15-2015, 03:05 PM
I feel really sorry for you. Trying to do your best to make up for such a poor company.

That's why I like Lynn. She's actually not. Just trying to enjoy herself anyway she can.

Stubby1113
10-15-2015, 03:10 PM
Bosses back up. 1 day 4 hours remaining

truthteller
10-15-2015, 03:12 PM
events now ends in 1 day and 4 hours as per goals

Sirius
10-15-2015, 03:18 PM
I'd like to also note folks that those getting blank rewards, the team is working on getting that taken care of and YOU getting the rewards.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 03:20 PM

LOL! This is the funniest post that I've seen in days! ;)

Would you like some popcorn, too?

That's why I like Lynn. She's actually not. Just trying to enjoy herself anyway she can.
Thanks, J-man! so true, I do!

Laurence1
10-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Bosses are back

Tony81
10-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Bosses are back

And bosses now handing out loot rewards too. One more slap in the face to those that finished according to time allotted by the screwed up timer. Wow

Bob_55
10-15-2015, 04:03 PM
I'd like to also note folks that those getting blank rewards, the team is working on getting that taken care of and YOU getting the rewards.

So what happened for those who finished 100 Boss but does not have rewards since the begenning of this EB ????

Sirius
10-15-2015, 04:08 PM
So what happened for those who finished 100 Boss but does not have rewards since the begenning of this EB ????

Please send in a ticket to the support crew as they should be getting things sorted out with the Team.

Atego
10-15-2015, 04:55 PM
@Sirius
thx for ur efforts.

Tuck
10-15-2015, 05:15 PM
So, which clock do we go by now?
Globe says less than 2 hours & goals folder much longer...

East Coast Bias
10-15-2015, 05:40 PM

Sorry VL, but what do you add to the forum? What's the point of these non gree mods...

Batchief
10-15-2015, 06:16 PM
Say what you want, however, Gree did fix it. And Sirius did post updates. I am impressed.

Vile Lynn
10-15-2015, 06:36 PM
Sorry VL, but what do you add to the forum? What's the point of these non gree mods...

Hmm.. Let me see...

I'm the "non gree mod" who told GREE that the EB timer was off and needed extending.

You're welcome.

Batchief
10-15-2015, 06:46 PM
Hmm.. Let me see...

I'm the "non gree mod" who told GREE that the EB timer was off and needed extending.

You're welcome.

You are absolutely right. Thanks for being with us VL.

F@st
10-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Please send in a ticket to the support crew as they should be getting things sorted out with the Team.

We are all sending ticket? All loot was blank window

F@st
10-15-2015, 06:55 PM
Hmm.. Let me see...

You're welcome.

He is for lock thread. No more. Like all moderators in web world

J-manKometh96
10-16-2015, 01:28 AM
He is for lock thread. No more. Like all moderators in web world

Yes, but one that actually takes a sensible approach to it. Like HR before her, a good example of how to do the job well.

Sheldor Sir
10-16-2015, 01:30 AM
wow boss health escalation means i'm done, free hit lvl80 to 4 cash at lvl86

Romaro
10-16-2015, 02:43 AM

so do you or developer know how many Rare, Uncommon and common units should be added to players who finished 100 bosses but getting "blank" reward units before Gree make the reward available again?
it's really funny

Agent Orange
10-16-2015, 06:29 AM
what is your level and stats???

He's a troll, don't get sucked in.

Agent Orange
10-16-2015, 06:31 AM
Hmm.. Let me see...

You're welcome.

Plus for a change we get a mod who actually knows what you are doing HR was the other and are one of 'us' and for this I thank you!

Sheldor Sir
10-16-2015, 10:40 AM
Ok so goal says 9hrs 21 min to kill boss, splash screen says 4hrs 21min does ANY part of Gree actually talk to each other? We KNOW you don't talk to us!

Speed ump
10-16-2015, 01:16 PM
Us? I thought you stopped playing orange.

Ajk
10-17-2015, 03:20 AM
Wow, just had to check in. I wonder how much money they raked in by letting the masses believe in the screw up? As one posted already and I have to agree, "People, you are the game". It's, dare I say, almost predictable. You poor souls.