PDA

View Full Version : Don Dario syndicate leaderboard

Gungho
10-15-2015, 10:09 AM
So anyone figured out how the syndicate leaderboard is actually ranked? We have the same amount of Dons as a few others, but most kills compared to them, and we believe the highest individual player compared to our competitors,:confused::confused: but we are still ranked lowest, so how does it work? Anyone figured or is it just a question the 8 ball answered?

Demolisher VFF Rebels
10-15-2015, 03:13 PM
Gungho as far as I can gather it's based on how quickly you kill that boss for that tier. If 2 teams kills boss 50 the one that kills it quicker of the two is ranked higher I think from what I gather but maybe it's gree ranking and just random lol

sister morphine
10-15-2015, 03:26 PM
So anyone figured out how the syndicate leaderboard is actually ranked? We have the same amount of Dons as a few others, but most kills compared to them, and we believe the highest individual player compared to our competitors,:confused::confused: but we are still ranked lowest, so how does it work? Anyone figured or is it just a question the 8 ball answered?
Last time all teams on the same number of kills got ranked equal.

kids
10-15-2015, 03:35 PM
Yep - check the highest rank with the same number of kills your gang has

That's your actual rank and you don't have to spray more gold to get to next reward tier

They like to keep it mysterious and vague but that's just begging for more gold