PDA

View Full Version : Gree, you are idiots

Edbl79
10-14-2015, 08:50 PM
People beg and plead for information. Something to go right, once. You get us used to a 6pm EST schedule and then decide to randomly change this for yet another bugged out Halloween event that gives people 23 hours to kill 100 bosses. And to make it even more fun for us the prize screens are blank. But in your infinite wisdom you say here, have a skull and some XP for each boss you kill. You are lazy gree. You are clueless. You completely ignore your customer base on a regular basis and release crappy event after crappy event and then lock or delete threads that call you out on it. Why is it so difficult for you? You've been handed the road map to follow. You're pathetic. You're sad. You're a disgrace. And sadly as I write this I think how sad I am for continuing to put with your ridiculousness. If not for the people I play with id have been long gone. You suck Gree. And I suck for putting up with it and thinking me saying any of this will make a difference.

Robespierre
10-14-2015, 08:59 PM
IBTL...

I've got 307 posts now...we'll see how long that lasts!

plavine
10-14-2015, 09:44 PM
1/2 of my guild is uk and Europe , boy will they get a surprise in the morning

Rolinz
10-14-2015, 10:22 PM
I am thoroughly convinced they have monkeys running the management teams there since this whole cycle is going to be another cluster screw-up just like last year.

Last minute posting of the events without any warnings!!!

A ton of players will be waking up to an event half-way done and will be angry and frustrated!!!

Can you guys get your heads out of your "you know what"?!?!?!

Gree seems to like 23 hour events or 7-day events! What the hell???

Laurence1
10-14-2015, 10:38 PM
You will also get a surprise when you realise that it's not paying out the common uncommon rare units lmfao.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-14-2015, 11:26 PM
I expect nothing, when I receive it, I laugh.

Jg48
10-15-2015, 12:05 AM
The events lately are a joke.

Jg48
10-15-2015, 12:30 AM
Nothing new. All events working as intended. Thanks for playing

cafedecoy
10-15-2015, 01:30 AM
aww gree has feelings too :(

Ziberion
10-15-2015, 02:51 AM
I play this game since day one and I always have the hope that things will change and the game run "normally " you know, correct stats display in Android device (is it really so hard 2 do?????????), the units you win show in your inventory, the bonus really stack etc etc... now I think is the time 2 stop being naive :( the silence from gree is not normal. Only good on lock treats and threatening players. Time 4 me 2 move to other game...what a shame

carl9764
10-15-2015, 04:59 AM
I play this game since day one and I always have the hope that things will change and the game run "normally " you know, correct stats display in Android device (is it really so hard 2 do?????????), the units you win show in your inventory, the bonus really stack etc etc... now I think is the time 2 stop being naive :( the silence from gree is not normal. Only good on lock treats and threatening players. Time 4 me 2 move to other game...what a shame

Very true that's all they seem to do threaten players instead of listening!!!!!

Jg48
10-15-2015, 05:06 AM
Cafedecoy gree has no feelings as it is a business name. Maybe the employees have feelings. But gree does not. Thanks for playing

Corporal Punishment 2
10-15-2015, 12:52 PM
I just had another horrible thought: the clocks go back this month and that never works well for GREE.

Speed ump
10-15-2015, 02:45 PM
Edb, normally I'd say you're over reacting. In this case I'd say you're not

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-15-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm surprised, surprised and bemused.
You mean there's no longer lotsa tappin goin on???

danman_085
10-15-2015, 02:57 PM
Yeah, what a joke GREE is playing on us! Trick or Treat! This wasn't even a 24 hour event! It's more like April 1st, & we're the fools!

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Everyday is a holiday in all the great, GREE games.

Plus, the spending lamp is always lit in all of the great, GREE games!!!

levelhead
10-15-2015, 03:06 PM
Look on the bright side ;) fl is next lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Look on the bright side ;) fl is next lol

My goodness, FL, even more exciting than WD.

Speed ump
10-15-2015, 04:00 PM
Dew, there's a lot lot less lotsa tapping going in then there used to be, and less of it every day. Today's issues dropped the average a good bit. Some of us will stay until the end, but many arnt so forgiving.

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Dew, there's a lot lot less lotsa tapping going in then there used to be, and less of it every day. Today's issues dropped the average a good bit. Some of us will stay until the end, but many arnt so forgiving.

Sadly, I aGREE.
I will linger, too.
Gotta see how the movie ends.

samtex666
10-20-2015, 12:25 AM

If you really play this game from day 1, you would know that the beginning was smooth, no problems. The problems showed up when Gree bought this game from Funzio.

Annihilator2
10-20-2015, 08:45 AM
If you really play this game from day 1, you would know that the beginning was smooth, no problems. The problems showed up when Gree bought this game from Funzio.

Plus one.
Stop crying or playing or buying the gold. Do something!

Agent Orange
10-20-2015, 09:31 AM

That would be correct, things went to crap when the Gree showed up and I have been playing since day 4 or 5…..

Funzio had some issues such as lack of information but at least things worked unlike now.

Agent Orange
10-20-2015, 09:33 AM
Btw a little birdie tells me that someone is taking a good long look at a certain gaming companies developer status due to the exceptionally high amount of customer dissatisfaction/complaints and increasingly high level of charge backs.

J-manKometh96
10-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Btw, how are those App Store reviews looking lately?

DEWIN NUTTIN
10-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Btw a little birdie tells me that someone is taking a good long look at a certain gaming companies developer status due to the exceptionally high amount of customer dissatisfaction/complaints and increasingly high level of charge backs.

That ain't the ONLY birdie looking.
I hear tell a flock of birds are pecking all over things.